Ch14 - It's best if you reflect on yourself a little.

Yao Miaomiao's complexion was extremely interesting. After personally hearing this sort of dog blood plot coming from Bai Yao's mouth, it was quite apparent that she had her worldviews shaken. Perplexed, she paused for a moment, but she had absolutely no idea what to say.

When her line of vision landed on Bai Yao, the latter's expression seemed anxious for comfort. She could only grit her teeth and say: "Sister Yaoyao, for a man to not cherish a good person like you, he's really too much!"

Bai Yao nodded in agreement. Mouth down turned, she said: "Don't speak of him like this. It's not his fault that he's unfaithful or that he went off-track. He didn't do it on purpose, he just couldn't help himself... Ying, I don't blame him, I blame that other woman, it was all because that other woman seduced him away."

Yao Miaomiao heard her three world views crumbling and her expression was an ugly mix of colours. After staring at her for a bit, Bai Yao wiped away the non-existent tears at the corner of her eyes and withdrew her previous expression, "Seeing how serious you are about this, it's best that I stop lying."

Yao Miaomiao blanked out, and she could scarcely regain her senses. After a long while, she revealed some astonishment before saying with emotion: "Sister Yaoyao, you mean to say, everything you just said was a lie?"

Bai Yao: "Yes."

Yao Miaomiao was wild with joy: "Ah! That's really..."

Before she could finish her words, Bai Yao became serious, "Since you care so much about me, I cannot tolerate myself if I lie to you again. Actually, Ah Liang is not my boyfriend, he's my husband, we're already married!"

Yao Miaomiao: "......"

Bai Yao: But the fact that he went off-track is true, he wants to divorce me. You say, how could I agree, I definitely won't agree!"

Yao Miaomiao: "......"

Bai Yao: "I've thought about it, if he continues to give me the cold shoulder, I will go his university to make a commotion so that he will lose all his standing and reputation and make him kneel before me and apologize! Naturally, I will eventually forgive him, who told me to love him so much."

Bai Yao showed a helpless and shy expression. Whereas on the inverse scale, Yao Miaomiao was stupefied and helpless, her fear and terror compressing into a single body, and it exacerbated her shivers as a result. Bai Yao was finding great enjoyment from her reaction, and when she was about to continue, a cup of tea was placed on the table in front of her, resonating a clean and solemn sound.

A soft and girly voice carrying a milky taste reverberated in her head: "Enough."

Bai Yao looked at You Liangxing's indifferent visage, and when she saw no anger, she could not help but throw herself on him. "Ah, why are you still so cute!! Say a few more sentences to me!"

You Miaomiao was at a loss.

You Miaomiao was very dumbfounded.

Her mind turned and turned, but she could not react to the noise that You Liangxing's voice just made. After experiencing so many shocking events, she could no longer keep up. It was only when both Bai Yao and You Liangxing was seated in front of her, did she squeak belatedly.

Just now... that was...

Bai Yao gave her an 'I know' expression and hugged You Liangxing's arm, saying: "It's super cute, right!"

Yao Miaomiao: "Well, en."

While having a voice that was similar to a girl's despite being so handsome was jarring in its own way, Yao Miaomiao's sense of duty as Bai Yao's assistant had already occupied her heart. Currently, she did not have the energy to pay more attention to You Laingxing's voice.