Ch124 - Sticking out his tongue.

You Liangxing did not reply but that only served to increase Kang Shengzhe's belief that his intuition was correct. "Liang Liang, are you..."

"You-xuezhang!" That female student from the student union abruptly ran up to them from the backstage. She wanted to speak, but when she realized that Kang Shengzhe was plastered on You Liangxing's person as she moved closer, she faltered unconsciously. She said,"Did I, um, interrupt something?"

Kang Shengzhe nodded his head: "Yes."

You Liangxing shook his head: "No."

A magnetic male voice and a delicate girlish voice landed at the same time, and Kang Shengzhe's aura was stiffly pressed down by half.

And that allowed the female student to successfully ignore Kang Shengzhe and ask her question with some expectation and caution. "School senior, are we allowed to share the videos we recorded of the stage just now? Like QQ, WeChat Moments, Weibo and whatnot."

Prior to this, people had been using their phones to record the event while You Liangxing was on the stage. Under such lively circumstances, recording it down was common practice, but the fact that they approached him for the sake of his permission made it hard for You Liangxing to reject it.

"En."

"That's great!"

The female student clapped her hands happily and skipped out to share the good news with the people who were waiting on bated breaths. After running a few steps out, however, she turned her head back again, and she seemed to be suppressing the urge to ask something because she did not dare to voice her question.

"What's the matter?"

You Liangxing frowned and the female opened her mouth right away. Her gaze flitted left and right to scrutinize You Liangxing and Kang Shengzhe before she leaned closer and whispered: "That, I would like to ask a question, I promise that I'll tell no one about it! You can rest assured, I swear on my own dignity that I'm secretly asking this on my own accord, and if I were to say it out loud, all the male celebrities I'm a fan of in the future will all announce that they're in a relationship the next day."

Such a poisonous oath. Kang Shengzhe said: "Ask away."

Face glowing red, the female student asked softly, "Just, just... the two of you, are the two of you lovers!"

This was really an excellent question. Immediately, Kang Shengzhe said: "Yeah!"

Simultaneously, You Liangxing said: "No."

Kang Shengzhe's facial expression collapsed. Meanwhile, the shorter man was calm, still steeped in his annoyance. The female student looked left and right, a little uncomfortable, "Is it a yes or a no?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "Yes."

You Liangxing said: "No."

The scene repeated itself and You Liangxing's gaze grew colder. Affected by his stare, Kang Shengzhe choked back all the words he wanted to rant and shut his mouth mournfully.

The final answer was : No.

The female student's expression changed but rather than saying she was unhappy, she was just a little disappointed. She let out a hasty cough in an attempt to alleviate the awkwardness. "Hahaha, if you're not together, then could you participate in the last round later? With the amount of people in the venue, you would be hard-pressed to leave either way, because you would get obstructed."

What was known as the final round was a game to choose their true love and it mainly consisted of giving the entire student body – whether male or female – a flower, and the girls could give their flowers to the boys they admired first. Afterwards, it was the boy's turn to give their flowers to the girls they liked. If the two managed to mutually exchange flowers, they had to hold hands to signify their success.