Ch84 - Sure.

You Liangxing glanced at him. Without any prior warning, his originally straight, long legs slanted sideways as he pressed the sole of his foot on Kang Shengzhe's hipbone before he erupted with a violent force. In a blink of an eye, the taller man felt like his world was spinning as he was pushed to the ground with a loud thud.

Kang Shengzhe groaned, "Hey— why are you.... Ah~"

The serious atmosphere was thoroughly obliterated by the sounds coming out from his throat. Kang Shengzhe always had a delayed reaction where pain was concerned; even if he landed two heavy blows on him, he would not utter a single word of pain and it was obvious from his tone of voice that he was doing it on purpose. After allowing him to groan several times, You Liangxing eventually said, "That's enough, you should be shutting up by now."

Kang Shengzhe said, "It's still a long way off, I want to continue groaning."

When his words landed, You Liangxing slammed a pillow into his face. Kang Shengzhe's groaning ceased abruptly, and he changed his tune. "I must say, this really is heaven. Even the floorboards in Liang Liang's house are so soft and comfortable."

You Liangxing snorted coldly.

Kang Shengzhe adjusted the posture he had on the ground, facing his body upwards. Although he had been kicked down while they were having a serious conversation, he did intend to pursue the reason why he started this and he continued to speak: "In truth, I've been doing a lot of self-reflection recently, on whether if it's okay for me to continue being like this."

You Liangxing was on the bed whilst he was on the ground, and neither of them were looking at the other. But it was because of this distance where they could not see each other which made talking easier as compared to before.

You Liangxing asked: "Do you think poorly of yourself?"

Kang Shengzhe replied, "I think I'm pretty good, but I'm worried that the other person will find me lacking."

You Liangxing said: "Is the opinion of others that important?"

Even though You Liangxing could not see him, Kang Shengzhe shook his head as he laughed, "The opinion of others do not matter, but this person's opinion is extremely important to me."

You Liangxing froze and asked, "Why?"

"Because..." Kang Shengzhe dragged out his voice, laughing softly, "Because I want to be with him."

You Liangxing breathed in quickly. He did not dig deeper into the question, nor did he ask who that person was or why he was confiding in him about this issue. The layer of mist that served as an obstruction was something he would leave there, and he did not intend to pierce through it.

After pondering about it for a while, You Liangxing said: "Everyone is different from each other; it's enough if you're living happily."

Kang Shengzhe hummed. Then he switched the positions they had in the conversation, and started firing endless questions, "Is it okay for me to continue living the same way without changing then?"

You Liangxing said, "Yes."

"Is it okay for me to keep lazing around?"

You Liangxing said, "Yes."

"Is it okay for me to not be as hardworking?"

You Liangxing said, "Yes."

Then, Kang Shengzhe asked, "If you think all these are fine, aren't you worried about the fact that I might make the other person suffer?"

You Liangxing returned a question, "Would you?"

Kang Shengzhe grinned, "No, I wouldn't. I will definitely do the things that need to be done."