Ch80 - He's here.

The photo attached was fairly clear in quality, although the angle it was taken from was slightly odd. Perhaps, in order to accommodate both people into the frame, the person taking the photo had taken a large step back, except it only served to exaggerate the fact that the person on the left was incredibly tall while the person on the right was very petite. When they were placed together, they formed a sharp contrast and it was rather memorable.

Liao Su only needed one glance to understand the true meaning behind the '凹凸 combination'; the concave was really too concaved, and the convex was too convex. No matter how it was looked at, it was hilarious, and Liao Su instantaneously burst into a peal of laughter as he zoomed in on both their faces.

Without having to say it, it was apparent that the tall one was Kang Shengzhe because the two characteristics being described – the coordinates of the Liberal Art College and his extraordinary height – had already provided sufficient information for Liao Su to determine it was him. Looking at the photo now induced little surprise, but with God K's attractiveness, it was certain that the Liberal Arts College had the capacity to feel proud and elated this year.

Then, he settled his heart and continued to look at the face value of the little guy. Liao Su pouted, immediately understanding the implication behind 'double golden egg'.

The face value of both persons was not bad; the person sharing the photo space with God K had a decent appearance and it was definitely more than passable. However, his type was skewed towards cuteness and he was not the same You Liangxing or Kang Shengzhe.

At the moment when the photo was taken, the little boy's expression was eye-catching. He was irked, pitiful and brimming with vigour whereas Kang Shengzhe had a drowsy countenance that said, 'I'm tired please let me sleep', which formed a strange sense of contradiction between the two.

The response to the image was extremely big.

5666 | WTF!! Are they really freshmen from the Liberal Arts College? The quality is so high?? This is unbelievable; when I graduated from high school and went to college, I basically looked like a stray dog— and that tall person, not only is he of high quality, isn't he a little too tall?! And his face... face... face is simply too beautiful!!

5668 | +1! Is that face value for real?? It's like he walked onto the wrong set.

5669 | Is everyone paying attention to the wrong important points? At this moment, you shouldn't be thinking about licking their faces, you should be trying to figure out their major and classes first, right?!!

...

5888 | The person on the right is really cute hahahaha, requesting for more photos!!

Liao Su did not read too much into the comments that followed as he skimmed through the next few pages. Everyone was still entangled about topic of Kang Shengzhe and that little boy and they could not extract themselves from it, which was telling of how violent the impact of their face values were.

"God K is truly God K, he managed to turn the web forum into his live broadcasting room in such a short span of time."

You Liangxing said, "Kang Shengzhe is here?"

For him to suddenly say this sentence after keeping his silence and refusing to speak made Liao Su chuckle as he said: "He's here, and there's even photos. Do you want to see it?"

You Liangxing: "... Don't want to see it."

Liao Su gave him a shit-eating grin, "If you don't want to see it, you don't have to. But seeing as to how your scowl clearly states you want it, here, here, here, you can take a look."