Ch95 - Is it big?

It was a body that was different from his own; he was taller, more robust and his legs were longer. Even his hipbone was positioned higher than his by a little, and although the physical training he had gone through and the muscles he had were inferior to himself, the lines on his body were smooth, possessing a unique feeling of naturalness, and the overall congruity was pleasing to the eye. However, You Liangxing did not pay attention to these things; instead, his gaze directly flitted down the focal point, going towards the place between Kang Shengzhe's legs.

The foam floating on the water surface clung onto the skin below Kang Shengzhe's waist, and hidden behind the white foam was...

A small half towel that was sufficient in covering Kang Shengzhe.

You Liangxing: "......"

...... He saw nothing!!

The minute changes to his expression were the least of his current concerns, but Kang Shengzhe immediately caught on the slight fluctuations. Then, a strong and intense need to tease him emerged on his face, and he even lifted up his phone at an alarming speed.

— You're disappointed you didn't get to see it!

You Liangxing: "......"

Twisting his head away, You Liangxing asserted, "I'm not."

Kang Shengzhe: — Yes you are! Do you want to see my pp that much? Ze ze ze, public morals are declining by the day, and they're no longer what they used to be~

You Liangxing shoved Kang Shengzhe back into the bathtub. With the little giant plunging back into the water again, it caused the water to splash all over, drenching Kang Shengzhe's head and face. You Liangxing's actions could not be considered as gentle, but Kang Shengzhe still laughed.

— Liang Liang, you shouldn't fly into rage from shame just because you couldn't see my pp.

You Liangxing: "... Shut your mouth!"

Kang Shengzhe: — But I didn't open my mouth.

You Liangxing: "Turn off your phone!"

Not only did he not turn it off, he even leaned over to him as his head was dripping water.

— Don't be angry, I'll let you see it, alright?

Then, his hand reached into the water and pulled away the small towel in the next second. The foam that had been gathering on the water surface was not as concentrated as before; amidst the rippling of waters, something could be vaguely seen.

As if he had been scalded, You Liangxing turned his head away, despising the fact that the human head could not turn a full 180 degrees.

On the verge of collapse, You Liangxing shouted, "Kang Shengzhe! I'm not looking!"

Kang Shengzhe pretended to be at a loss: — Why not? You're angry when I don't show it to you, but you're also angry when I do. Hey, are you feeling shy?

After he finished typing the sentence, Kang Shengzhe blinked owlishly and he had a look on his face that proclaimed he had just reached an epiphany.

— I understand.

You Liangxing: "......?"

What did you understand?

Before he had the time to voice his question, his wrist was grabbed by Kang Shengzhe again without any warning, reproducing the scene that had occurred a few minutes ago. However, the purpose of his action was completely different; You Liangxing only felt the impetus of a pull which destabilised his centre of gravity before his person was suddenly dragged forward.