Ch82 - This apartment building is mine.

You Liangxing did not know what was pumping in that brain of his or perhaps it might have been the work of gods and demons, because he actually allowed Kang Shengzhe to pull him away. By the time he reacted, first by squeezing out a silent, black question mark, he was already a distance away from A University, walking side by side with Kang Shengzhe on a road strewn with maple leaves.

... Why did he actually follow him out?

The members of the student union were still in the dormitory building.

The idea of turning around, however, went up in smokes and disappeared the moment he was met with Kang Shengzhe's curved brows and eyes. You Liangxing told himself that he should not repeat such an action in the future and texted Liao Su to inform him before he continued to walk down the small road he had traversed countless of times in the past two years with Kang Shengzhe.

The scenery still remained the same. He did not know why but, with the change of his companion, the experience felt rather different.

Inexplicably, You Liangxing felt a tad sensitive, and as he gazed at his surroundings, they seemed to bring a meaning that was not present in the past.

Kang Shengzhe was in a good mood. As they walked past the football field, he laughed lightly, saying, "When I was younger, I liked coming to A University to play. My mom was a student who graduated from A University and our house was nearby. Whenever we had nothing to do, she would bring me here for a stroll, but that football field wasn't a grass lawn back when I was a kid. Instead, it was just a pure dirt ground, and I used to play wrestle a lot around there."

They had known each other for quite some time but they hadn't seen each other for a while. Thus, even-tempered and good-humoured conversations like these, where they had a start and finish, was rare for them. You Liangxing said, "Play wrestle, I thought you..."

Kang Shengzhe: "What did you think?"

You Liangxing thought about it. "I thought you were the type who would stand by the side and watch others wrestle, and you wouldn't even move an inch."

Chuckling, Kang Shengzhe said, "Liang Liang truly knows me well. I usually waited for the other kids to finish fighting before I went to roll around in the dirt to cooperate with their performance. Afterwards, I would cry while I was all muddy and ask for a medical leave so that I could laze at home and not go to school."

You Liangxing was surprised: "Did you manage to ask for a leave?"

Kang Shengzhe had a face of pride: "I didn't manage to get a leave."

You Liangxing: "......"

Kang Shengzhe's expression became stronger, "However, you must be willing to try in life."

You Liangxing sighed with emotion, "Luckily, you managed to enter A University."

Not only did Kang Shengzhe manage to enroll into A university, he was even the top Liberal Arts Scholar in City A. Looking at his results, no one would have suspected that he had slept in during his college entrance examinations and he had an unchanging lazy personality from young up until now.

Kang Shengzhe smiled. "In life, there are two types of things: things that don't necessarily have to be done, and things that absolutely need to be done. Therefore, I just have to do the things that need to be done well, and slack off on the rest, how great is that?"

"Other than the things that need to be done, you'd do nothing else?"

Kang Shengzhe: "That's right."

"Then why did you pull me out to slack off together?"

Kang Shengzhe blinked and corrected him: "It's not called pulling you out to slack off together, it's called taking a stroll together with you. In my opinion, taking a stroll with you is something I have to do."