Ch136 - Worth it.

The voice sounded familiar, and it was a little, just a little, really, it was just a little similar to You Liangxing, who he'd been rooming with for the past few years ever since they met in Year One. And when he lifted his head to look, there was no mistaking it, it really came from the executive office of the new and rising YouLiang TV company.

Without waiting for Kang Shengzhe to go in first, Liao Su rushed inside with large strides. The first look was consequential, the 'CEO Xiao You' who just stood up to greet them was not only similar in voice, he looked very much like him too!

... For farts!

It was not just the matter of looking identical!

It was basically the same person ah!!

Liao Su was absolutely bewildered. Agitated, he shouted: "You Liangxing!!"

Baffled, You Liangxing shot a look at him and said: "Stop shouting, what's the matter with you?"

Liao Su: "I......!"

The shock came from discovering that You Liangxing had actually hid such a development from him. Suddenly, Liao Su experienced the feelings Liang Chulin felt when Kang Shengzhe had purposefully concealed his identity as an anchor from him. Initially, he was filled with shocked and effrontery, but now that he was being questioned by You Liangxing with a calm visage, his own expression stiffened and the momentum he had just ignited made a sharp decline.

He prevaricated for a short while before stammering out, "You, you're the CEO of YouLiang TV!???"

You Liangxing said: "Yes."

His reply was equally calm. Liao Su began to realize that there was nowhere he could unleash his temper. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"You never asked," You Liangxing pointed out.

Liao Su: "......"

Liao Su was speechless in the moment. The anger lodged in his heart felt suspended as it was only circulating in his atrium of his heart. Additionally, it did not help matters that the Physical Education student had never been good with his words especially in his moments of speechlessness; and his only recourse was to turn his head around and walk out of the office directly.

He had only taken two steps out when Kang Shengzhe pulled him to a standstill from behind and dragged him back into the room.

With so many people around, it was not convenient for You Liangxing to speak to Liao Su alone first. Thus, he spoke to everyone as a whole: "Sit." Then, he ordered the employee who was in the room as well. "Bring the contract over."

His employee nodded and went out, leaving the four and Wang Lu alone. Having received a shock, Liang Chulin could not speak either and it took him a long time before he managed to say: "Brother Liang Liang.... you..." are amazing.

Similarly, Wang Lu was both shocked and floored. Not only was the 'Sister Liang' that Kang Shengzhe was dating a handsome man with a girlish voice, he was the CEO of YouLiang TV t0o???

There was actually such a thing!!

It made sense in hindsight as to why Kang Shengzhe was resolute and decisive about switching to YouLiang TV, in terms of their relationship, they were husband and wife...

While the others had an abundance of colourful thoughts, Kang Shengzhe only had two words flooding his heart: "Liang Liang Liang Liang Liang Liang Liang Liang......"

After not seeing him for a month, he missed Liang Liang to the point where he could not sleep soundly!

Kang Shengzhe's eyes were dead fixed on You Liangxing's person but You Liangxing only gave him a glance before he retracted it, causing Kang Shengzhe to pout, "Ying ying ying."