Ch66 - Live Broadcast. (Bottom)

【EMMMMM, if I believe you, I'm possessed.】

【That's impossible, there's no way you're extremely good at it.】

【KK, are you worthy of the game anchors who have made the rivers and mountains of MengMao?】

【Ai, live broadcasting pill.】

The live broadcast room was abuzz with activity as they were collectively running wild with the news of KK playing Zhong Kui. Those who were aware of KK's Zhong Kui ridiculed him in an exaggerated manner, and the new fans who were not in on the joke fell over one another in their eager rush to Baidu. Piaoluo, who had returned back to his senses soon after KK vocalized his choice, gritted his teeth silently; he did not expect that after claiming the jungling position, Kang Shengzhe would easily scatter the attention he had gained.

However, the anxiety in his heart would not change the outcome as the temperature in the live broadcasting room was the direct opposite of his heart, the fervency emanated by the audience burned hot enough to reach the heavens. Bai Yao seemed to grasp some of the reasons for the fervour as she smiled with crinkled eyes, "Yi, is your Zhong Kui not up to par?"

The joy found in KK's misfortune was glaringly obvious in her tone; and the longer she dared to display such an expression in front of the camera, the greater the impression was that she and KK were close enough to the point where they could tease each other as friends.

Kang Shengzhe asserted: "I play it very well."

The smile Bai Yao gave in reply was thick in meaning and the live broadcasting room screamed about their little interaction.

【Hmm, why do I feel like they are a good match all of a sudden?】

【Good-looking people are too terrifying; no matter which angle you look at them from, they look pleasing to both the eye and mind.】

【The big celebrity and her little wolf dog, no, big wolf dog, no, a giant mastiff.】

【Previous commenter, just how big is KK in your heart...?】

As the gossip continued to flash past, the last match quickly started. Since they had decided that making a wave would be their top priority, Bai Yao went to the middle lane with her Di Renjie instead of the bottom lane when the game started.

"I'm not used to fighting in the bottom lane."

KK replied: "It's fine, we have the jungler on our team either way."

Upon mention, Piaoluo, who was the designated jungler, answered in a haste: "En, there's me."

Despite having responded in the positive, his heart was unsettled by the sentence that had been directed at him. As he was playing the game, Piaoluo shot a look at Kang Shengzhe, and coincidentally, Kang Shengzhe happened to turn his head in his direction as well, leading to a collision of gazes mid-air.

And without any rhyme or reason, Kang Shengzhe hooked his lips to form a light smile.

The audience who were spectating them only felt that the atmosphere between them was harmonious but the smile being portrayed made Piaoluo frown. It was the look again... the one which had the fucking propensity to unnerve people.

While composing a mild temperament on the surface, Piaoluo manipulated his Sun Wukong to attack the red buff on the lower right-hand corner of the map. Kang Shengzhe's Zhong Kui was a middle lane mage hero but his lane had been occupied by Bai Yao. In spite of that, he did not replace the marksman by going to the bottom lane. Instead, he wandered around the middle lane and hid in the shrubbery that was between the river and red buff camp.