Ch117 - Gift money.

Pulling in an external assistance during a PK battle was considered normal, and while the website stipulated for the inter-joining of two live broadcasting rooms, it did not dictate whether other people could be invited. No one could say that it was the violation of rules and they could only settle for the fact that they had the ability and the connections to invite someone else.

What this meant was that, if you have the ability, you can invite them too; it was useless to complain if you do not possess such an ability.

Which was precisely why KK hadn't interfered when Howling Wolf decided to ally himself with Piaoluo. Naturally, the fans following Piaoluo and the fans who were looking forward to three anchors live broadcasting together had no issue with the arrangement, and it was only the people who were solely fans of KK that were slightly begrudging.

【No way, isn't Howling Wolf going to leave? The PK battle is about to start.】

【What are they doing... pulling votes as a pair?】

【???? What the hell, wasn't this supposed to be a PK between KK and Piaoluo?】

【Even if you want to watch the commotion, this isn't the way to do it, to say nothing of playing a game together?】

【You must be joking, right?】

There were only a few of such comments before other comments tided over them. Howling Wolf's fans were numerous in number and the people speaking for their idols managed to twist the direction of the discussion in a short moment's work.

【Hurry up and start ahhhhhh!!!!!!!】

【Anxious, wanting, waiting, expectant, needy, nervous!! Go go go go go go go!】

【In my opinion, the PK match will only take a total of twenty minutes.】

【If you don't start, the dishes are going to become cold.】

Piaoluo's words were along the same lines. "KK, are you prepared on your end? Shall we open a room to play one round?"

His expression might be warm but his tone had its own slight taste. If it was not for the fact that Kang Shengzhe understood him, he was afraid that normal people would never be able to guess what kind of temper he had. Unexpectedly, Kang Shengzhe smiled before saying: "I'm alone, what could I possibly need to prepare?"

While those words served to irritate, he said it in a joking manner. Piaoluo blinked and laughed out loud as if he completely missed the taunt and treated it as a word of daily banter.

Meanwhile, Howling Wolf made an audible exhale before he replied: "KK, what do you mean by that? Do you, perhaps, want to pull someone in too? If you want to do so, you ought to hurry."

The rest of his words were left unsaid but everyone could understand it. If Kang Shengzhe wanted to pull someone, the most likely person was Little Sword Fairy but Little Sword Fairy was engaged in his own match in the quarter finals tonight. However, had he won together with Kang Shengzhe, he could proceed to semi-finals to fight another match.

They knew that pulling Little Sword Fairy was not a possibility. Piaoluo's eyes glinted slightly. While he did not say it out loud, his heart was extremely repulsed by the fact that Howling Wolf had started this particular thread of discourse with KK. Even if it was not Little Sword Fairy, he loathed the idea of Kang Shengzhe pulling in another person.

In the second where both parties refused to budge, Kang Shengzhe showed a contemplative attitude on his end. Suddenly, Kang Shengzhe's chair was kicked gently and a girlish voice rang out in the room, steady and domineering: "Pull me."