Ch102 - Gossip.

Kang Shengzhe might have said that he just wanted to touch it but his hands were not obedient in the slightest as it stroked his back. Rather, they slid down the line of his spine and his fingers dipped below You Liangxing's belt.

Through a thin layer of fabric. Kang Shengzhe's appendages rested on the meat of You Liangxing's waist and it was neither painful nor itchy. Truthfully speaking, it was terribly hot.

Angrily, You Liangxing said: "What are you doing."

Kang Shengzhe: "I'm checking if you're standing straighter than I am."

Even as he was saying that, he did not withdraw his hands which made You Liangxing snort coldly, "Who checks like this?"

Bragging unblushingly, Kang Shengzhe asserted, "I check it like this."

You Liangxing: "......"

When it comes to having a thick face and skin, You Liangxing could never win against him; even if he wanted to hit him, he could not exert too much strength and he could only resort to kicking him away with moderate strength.

"Kang Shengzhe, can you speak seriously?"

Kang Shengzhe smiled and giggled, "Am I not being serious?"

It would be stranger if you were serious; if you were being serious, then all the serious people in the world have to be dead. Other than giving him a light kick that was fueled by his irritation, You Liangxing gave Kang Shengzhe a vicious slap to his back. Once he was impacted by the blow, Kang Shengzhe's body stiffened and it straightened up for a moment.

... He abruptly succeeded in standing upright.

You Liangxing was startled and he forgot his irritation at once as he hurriedly said: "Commit to your memory that this is the posture you're supposed to keep."

Kang Shengzhe responded with an "oh oh oh", but he did not manage to keep it up for more than two seconds before he reverted back to his old posture. Even if he said that he did not deliberately do it, no one would have believed him.

You Liangxing: "... Do you want to die."

Sincerely, Kang Shengzhe replied: "You have to believe me, I really don't want to."

You Liangxing really wanted to kill him on the spot.

Frankly speaking, Kang Shengzhe's standing posture could not be considered as unappealing, it was just that it had a special kind of laziness to it and it looked unmotivated no matter how it was observed.

You Liangxing touched his back with deep concentration and came to a realization that his posture was merely a bad habit cultivated from childhood rather than a full hunchback. His back was loose and it did not like to reinforce itself with more strength than necessary, which meant that unless there was an external force compelling him to stand up straight, this person would absolutely refuse to budge those muscles.

You Liangxing: "Do you feel uncomfortable somewhere?"

Kang Shengzhe thought about it: "En."

You Liangxing was a little worried. "Where do you feel the discomfort?"

Kang Shengzhe pondered, "My entire body feels tired when I stand up and I want to either lie on my stomach or lie on my back. I really can't handle it and it happens even when I'm sitting."

You Liangxing: "......" That was just laziness, wasn't it?

Letting out a cold snort through his nasal cavity, You Liangxing did not even blink as he used one hand to fiercely and merciless correct Kang Shengzhe's posture.