Ch103 - What exactly is their relationship!

Floor Owner: Live Broadcast! Front row!! I refuse to believe that I was the only one who was watching them at the west sports field, the fellow school brothers and sisters who know what I'm talking about please stand up ahhh!

1 | Floor Owner: The fly is rubbing its hands, squatting dancing crouching squatting!!

2 | Ahhhh Floor Owner, your hands are fast enough! I almost thought my soul had left my body to make this thread ORZ!

3 | Standing in the front row even if it kills me, a student from the west sports field +1!

4 | Although I don't know what you're talking about, the title of the post really shocked me......

5 | Nice one floor owner, you have successfully attracted my attention.

6 | What could I possibly do after seeing the words 'You-xuezhang'? I could only obediently roll myself in......

7 | ???? Liberal Arts College's Little Giant? Is it the one I'm thinking of? The freshman who took the second most popular and handsome boy with his head shot?

8 | A person who doesn't  know what happened is passing by. Please explain in detail!!! Who managed to hug my You-xuexhang first.

The time that that the thread had been posted could not be considered as long, but because of the shining title, it did not matter if the person was aware or unaware of what had transpired and all of them rushed in to place their foot down. Before the floor owner had the chance or the time to say a third sentence, there were already more than three hundred floors in a blink of an eye.

......

366 | Floor Owner: I don't care anymore I don't care anymore! The floor owner cannot bear this anymore so she'll upload the photos for your admiration. To my comrades who have photos in their hands as well, don't be negligent and brandish them accordingly ahhhhh! 【Picture 1】【Picture 2】【Picture 3】

367 | ??? There really are pictures!?? I actually thought this was Nikkei Post, but I didn't expect that.... Holy shit what the hell happened at the west sports field! This picture... this picture... my goodness the information volume is too big, no?!!

368 | Usually, everyone looks at the pictures and talks, but why am I suddenly speechless and choking as I swallow......

369 | Right, right?!!! It's this scene, floor owner has good camera technique! Everyone please pay attention, this really isn't PS, this actually happened.
— From a young man who witnessed it live.

374 | The shorter person is You-xuezhang, the other one is a freshman who enrolled into the Liberal Arts College this year.
— From another grieving young girl who could only watch from afar while sighing because she did not bring her phone.

.......

466 | The distance is so close... Are there no safe distances between boys?

498 | Can this even be called close.... Child, I'm afraid you didn't see the scene itself.

506 | Wait, please let me confirm this once again, is this really You-xuezhang??

508 | It's You-xuezhang! It's really You-xuezhang, and like the title of this post, I really want to utter a long, loud cry to the heavens: What exactly is the relationship between You-xuezhang and Liberal Art College's Little Giant!

With this as the starting point, it did not take long before more photos emerged.