Ch129 - Entering this door.

Was it not ordinary?

You Liangxing was on the verge of asking that question but Yao Miaomiao had already stopped the car and Bai Yao's high heel came flying over in a spin. She said: "Get off the car!"

The entirety of Kang Shengzhe's body shuddered, and like a chicken bastard he plunged himself into You Liangxing's embrace. Bai Yao's eyes grew red from watching and thus, she personally opened the car door to drag the person down.

Kang Shengzhe did not dare to rage and did not dare to speak, and You Liangxing... had never dared to throw a fuss.

Yao Miaomiao was only a designated driver for today and she left as soon as she dropped You Liangxing, Kang Shengzhe and Bai Yao off. After they crossed through the huge gates, the flower garden and its small pond, Kang Shengzhe leaned closer to You Liangxing's ear and said: "Liang Liang, my legs are a little weak."

You Liangxing gave him a one-over and it could be seen that his usual indifference was not present. Then, after he plastered on a calm and poised expression, he looked Kang Shengzhe in the eyes and said: "I'm weak too."

Kang Shengzhe: "......"

Kang Shengzhe: "Liang Liang... truly, your methods for consoling people are very special."

You Liangxing did not return his smile, only saying: "En."

Subsequently after, he pulled Kang Shengzhe's hand and said as an afterthought: "It'll be fine."

Although their fingers were interlaced together, Kang Shengzhe did not find any strength from the gesture because You Liangxing's hand was shaking slightly and he was more nervous than he was.

The two exchanged gazes. Without exception, both persons resembled two skinny blades of grass that could be snapped off with a mere twist of fingers.

They were genuinely terrified.

Kang Shengzhe had never met You Liangxing's parents, and worst still, he did not understand the information he had of his boyfriend's parents in the slightest. Let alone stepping through the door, the fact that he had been deeply inflicted with the disparity of their wealth as an opening had already given him a formidable fright.

Thus, he did not dare to be presumptuous at all, and his character setting of a legendary giant bird was reduced to a chicken whelp who did not even dare to lift his feet off the ground by an inch to fly.

Before they could knock the door when they reached the entrance, the door was opened from the inside.

The person who opened the door was a gentle auntie in her forties. When she saw You Liangxing and Bai Yao, her face was full of smiles as she said cheerfully, "You're home?"

Bai Yao said: "We're back. I'm starving, is the food prepared?"

The auntie said: "It was prepared early on, we were merely waiting for you to come back."

That auntie's smile was rather hospitable and it had a very comforting effect on people. Without further ado, You Liangxing introduced: "My family's auntie."

Kang Shengzhe whispered, "There's even an auntie?"

Of course, there was. You Liangxing was about to enter the door when a man clad in chef's outfit walked out. Shocked, he moved aside and gave way, and a string of people wandered out of the door one after another. Meanwhile, Kang Shengzhe was counting and it numbered at twelve to thirteen.

Freezing on the spot, he said: "This..."

The auntie examined him with her eyes, wearing a smile on her face, "The chefs who prepared the food, they were just about to leave."