Ch15 - Substitution.

Regarding You Liangxing's habits, Bai Yao believed that her knowledge about them was second to none. However, the name of the game underneath her gaze had never appeared in You Liangxing's life before, and thus it made her surprised. "Ah Liang, when did you start gaming?"

Bai Yao's tone was not light at all, and she even asked him in an open and honest manner. At the side, Yao Miaomiao stiffened up. From her appearance, it seemed like she wanted to say something but she was not certain of what to say either, and she could only play witness to Bai Yao exposing the fact that she had cracked into You Liangxing's phone in less than a second of doing so.

You Liangxing replied: "Yesterday."

Bai Yao hummed, finding that the answer fell within acceptable parameters. After tilting her head to think about it, she raised her hand to enter King's Glory.

Yao Miaomiao was stunned. She stared at You Liangxing's back for awhile to ascertain that You Liangxing had no reaction to her actions, which meant that he did not care about Bai Yao looking through his phone.

Yao Miaomiao lowered her voice and whispered: "Sister Yaoyao, he's not angry about it?"

Bai Yao said offhandedly: "Angry about what?"

"The... the password."

Bai Yao snickered, "Of course he's not angry about it."

You Miaomiao was extremely surprised: "Is his temper that good?"

Bai Yao: "How could it be? His temper is terrible."

Yao Miaomiao was at a loss: "Then why..."

Bai Yao revealed a smile, "Obviously it's because I already knew his password."

You Miaomiao: "....."

Full of smiles, Bai Yao continued: "Since we're already on this topic, he actually knows my password too."

Her complexion was tight, "But that paper just now..."

Bai Yao waved the paper full of permutations and combinations for passwords, "Silly child,a phone will lock itself after three incorrect attempts, so how could I have tried it two thousand times? It was obviously a lie."

Yao Miaomiao: "....."

Bai Yao smiled and said: "You're just a new assistant; don't be discouraged just because you were deceived. It's not your fault; just blame me for my perfect acting."

Yao Miaomiao: "... Ah, en, oh."

This day, Yao Miaomiao deeply experienced what the terribleness of being dominated by Bai Yao's life-like and nonstop acting was like.

Seeing that Yao Miaomiao's reactions have become duller, Bai Yao's acting addiction was satisfied and she curled up on the sofa and used the phone to enter the initial interface of the game.

She checked the level. It was only level eight; indeed, it was a new account. When her line of sight fell on his in-game name, her expression distorted, and she let out a particularly distinctive 'ha'.

Everyone's Goodness?

What the hell kind of name was that?

Bai Yao tapped on the settings in preparation to change his name, but a name change needed a name changing card, which required her to top up in order to meet the fixed amount of points. Without any hesitation, Bai Yao immediately tapped on the top up page.

If it was someone else, they would have hesitated when there was a need to spend money. However, Bai Yao was different; other than the scripts, she lacked money the least, and she topped up the points until it was VIP8 account. Then, Bai Yao happily deleted the two words 'Everyone's Goodness' until the input box was utterly clean.