Ch10 - Third watch.

Overnight.

MengMao's King's Glory live broadcasting anchor KK suddenly became popular.

Soon after his evening live broadcasting session ended, an unknown fan edited his broadcast and posted the video on Weibo.

Even though the time it had taken them to create the video was short, the fan had conscientiously paired the two moments together for comparison: first using the clip where KK was teasing the Zhong Kui for her slip of hand, before editing in the quick turnaround of face slapping, where the bronze ranked Zhong Kui of a soft younger sister had showed off a brilliant display of skills. Combined together, it made for a good plot twist. Then, out of sense of duty and deep love, the fan had posted it to allow everyone to savour the moment where kk had jumped off his own wagon.

Once the video appeared, a few well-known public figures in the gaming circles had commented and reposted it. The clicks on the video increased, and numerous netizens were laughing as they commented on it.

【Ahahahahaha laughing to death!】

【Papapapa the face slapping took him by surprise!】

【On car flipping shenanigans, KK brings you a wave.】

Within the live broadcasting scene of King's Glory, KK's popularity was not low. Nonetheless, the appearance of the video still gave him a lot of exposure. In the video, it featured his teasing and su-like voice, his rich and interesting commentary, and many had traced the short edit to his live broadcasting room to replay the entire broadcast.

KK was a rising rookie in the broadcasting arena for a reason; and many people became his fans after watching his live broadcast. Thus, the followers his live broadcast had also soared, and even his Weibo garnered tens of thousands of new fans. And when his fans increased, the attention that was given to KK increased in turn, and it reached a bursting point that even he could not avoid, and he was dragged into the cycle.

After his fans united to create a chart that reflected KK's live broadcasting growth, it was reposted tens of thousands of times within two hours of its publishing.

Long picture content: 【One day ago:I, KK, want to be MengMao's one clear stream, I'm not going to carry any girl, I won't carry a girl even if I die! One day later: En, carrying a girl is pretty cool. 】

The face slapping that commenced was rather fierce, and both netizens and fans alike left their comments.

【Ah KK!! This day has finally come for you!! You already said that you won't be carrying any girls! Even if you die, you won't carry any girl!】

【Ahahahaha! KK admitting to it is enough for me to laugh for a year.】

【Ahhhhhh trash KK! Does your face hurt or not! Hope it hurts to death!】

【Lining up to rub my husband's face, pffft, couldn't help but laugh.】

With such an illustration, the explosiveness increased, and overnight, KK became overwhelmingly popular. Not only did the Weibo netizens spread it to the four corners of the internet, even MengMao's live broadcasting game anchors impolitely saved the illustration for posterity and proceeded to bomb KK with it like crazy.

When Kang Shengzhe woke up, what greeted him was a list of chats lining up to send him the illustration. Opening one of the chats, he read through the contents until the end, and Kang Shengzhe could not help but laugh.

However, after he finished laughing, he closed the chat. His explosion in popularity overnight did not leave an impression on him and he was not moved by it. Rather, he was more focused on the 'glimpse he caught of a great beauty' in the live broadcast last night.