Ch114 - Like you.

You Liangxing's heart softened. Tilting his head lower, he pillowed his own on Kang Shengzhe's big head. Their heads overlapped, and in the quiet contentedness, a thick drowsiness gradually swept over him.

For a split second, You Liangxing tried to resist it but he still succumbed to his lethargy and fell asleep.

This sleep lasted for an incomparably long time. When he opened his eyes again, the skies had already become a murky darkness. You Liangxing blinked the haze in his eyes away, and it was only when his awareness returned that he sobered out of shock. He fell asleep? Where was this?

"At home."

Kang Shengzhe's voice was raspy and close to his ears. You Liangxing switched on the bedside lamp. Under the illumination of yellowish light, Kang Shengzhe's face seemed somewhat illusory.

"Weren't we on the car?"

Kang Shengzhe made a noise of agreement and said: "I carried you off it."

"The keys to open the door?"

"The administrators downstairs gave it to me after they saw me carrying you, and they even personally sent us up."

You Liangxing rubbed his forehead because his head still felt a touch woozy. "What time is it?"

"It just hit eight," Kang Shengzhe replied.

"You were awake the entire time?"

Instead of answering the question, Kang Shengzhe said: "This nap of yours took quite a long time."

Indeed, it was quite long. You Liangxing had been fixated on returning back to City A and he hadn't rested properly for three whole days. Hence, even his own biological clock had desynchronised slightly, to the extent where he had lost consciousness while he was on the road.

You Liangxing did not want to continue discussing this topic, he asked: "You actually managed to carry me?"

Kang Shengzhe stilled before he burst out into laughter. "I had to be. Should I show you the abdominal muscles I've gained?" Saying that, he leaned closer and started pulling up his shirt when You Liangxing smacked his hand away only to have Kang Shengzhe catching his own hand. He did nothing after that, only converging his expression to look at him deeply.

You Liangxing said: "Were you looking at me the entire time while I was sleeping?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "Yeah, who asked Liang Liang to be so good-looking?"

While he was cracking a joke, Kang Shengzhe's expression did not resemble the despicable appearance he usually had whenever he was joking. You Liangxing could not help but stretch his hand out to give Kang Shengzhe a hard flick on the forehead. It issued a sound on contact and Kang Shengzhe's face scrunched, finally shattering the dark and gloomy atmosphere.

"That's enough, are you still going to be difficult?"

Stiffening, Kang Shengzhe began muttering: "... I wasn't being difficult, the more I think about it, the more I think about it, the more upset I become, hmpf! Ying ying ying!"

Every time You Liangxing heard that ying ying ying of his, he would usually feel so irritated his head would start hurting, and he never thought there would come a day where he would be gladdened to hear that phrase. He laughed softly, "Stop with your yings, Even I couldn't have won against the Physical Education Institute." Then, he added as an afterthought: "Really."

He did not know if his words managed to comfort Kang Shengzhe but the Little Giant went quiet for a while. His two arms wrapped around You Liangxing's waist, and like a small child acting spoilt, he asked: "Liang Liang, do you really not resent me?"