Ch39 - I'm meeting someone ah.

In the video, the game officially started and KK led Li Bai towards the jungle to clear the monsters, and his actions were executed in an agile manner. Draped in a Phoenix Seeking Phoenix skin, Li Bai looked natural and unrestrained, and he made a beautiful painting of himself as he simultaneously took down the blue monster and another monster camp, making him truly worthy of admiration.

This was the first time You Liangxing watched a video from an anchor from start to finish, and it was rare that he did not find the contents of it superficial. The male voice in his ears said: "Actually, there's a problem with asking me to make a tutorial for the hero Li Bai, because, does Li Bai even need a tutorial? When it comes to Li Bai, just randomly play him and it's good enough. Everyone look~"

Accompanying KK's voice, the level four Li Bai rushed into the middle lane where the two opposing mages were fighting. Carrying a decisive bearing, he arrived by the enemy's side, sword shadows flying, and in the turn of an eye, he disappeared from the lane.

He came quickly and left without a sound, and the game announcement filled the void of silence he left.

— First Blood!

"Did everyone see that? Isn't it very easy, you just have to mimic this feeling. Now, we'll make a round in the bottom lane, ha~"

KK's voice was very distinct; he would elongate the end of his sentences every time, and it brought about an ambiguity that could not be clearly explained. It might sound normal to You Liangxing because he was of the same gender, but it might not be the case for females.

Initially, You Liangxing wanted to watch the video in its entirety without audio, but a sudden desire to see the what the audience was saying arose. He allowed the comments again, and the screen was sheeted over with a barrage of different colours.

【Pei! How is this easy!】

【Why are you speaking of such irrelevant things in a tutorial! Can you teach properly!】

【Don't think we don't know that you just want people to praise you; fine, fine, fine, you're the best! Is this good enough? Are you happy now?】

【KK is basically a seiyuu being held back by games, and I kindly suggest that you return back to your day job.】

KK's voice held a tinge of laughter, and the different voices in the comments seemed to have no effect on him. He took the opportunity to survey the entire situation of the game on the mini map whenever he could and ran around the map in a disruptive manner. He treated the enemy's jungle as his own, entering and exiting as he pleased, and even when he was being surrounded by three enemies while he was stealing their red, KK had no trace of panic in his voice.

"Alright, fine, fine, I'll listen to you guys, Li Bai is not hard to play, I'll explain his skills briefly."

【Speak now!!】

【Count your blessings, you still had five seconds before the bullet reached the battlefield!】

Clearing his throat, KK cut straight to the point and explained Li Bai's first, second and third ability, in that order. You Liangxing had the habit of coming fully prepared whenever he did something and games were not an exception to the rule. He had reviewed Li Bai's abilities beforehand, but it felt nice to hear KK narrate what he already knew.

You Liangxing listened and watched the video conscientiously. After KK completed his explanation, he put what he previously said into practice at once; his actions were very fast, his sword shadow had yet to dissipate when he finished casting all his abilities and walked away with the enemy's head.

"How about that! Is my sword fast enough~"

【Fast!!! Husband, you're the fastest!!!】

【The sword is fast enough, the person is also despicable enough hahahahaha!】