Ch94 - Are you going to look?

Despite being tall in height and having a long body, the content that Kang Shengzhe shared in his WeChat moments was extremely simplified and reduced. In the new photo, it only had a few words accompanying it: War Trophy.

The caption was baffling; and it was even more bizarre when the photograph was carefully scrutinized. After examining it for a long time, Liang Chulin vaguely identified it as a tooth, a human tooth.

Then, Liang Chulin froze and immediately thought: What the hell is with this big head? Frowning, he pondered about it a little longer but he was still unable to decipher the meaning. If his tooth was his war trophy, did he get into a fight?

That better not be the case.

Liang Chulin's heart lurched. Although he did not have a deep friendship with Kang Shengzhe, he would never truly wish for him to encounter such troubles. Additionally, school had just started; it would not be good if he already stirred up some trouble. Concerned, Liang Chulin went knocking on Kang Shengzhe's WeChat after he took a screenshot of his WeChat moments and hurriedly asked: — What's going on?

Considering how Kang Shengzhe just sent the photograph, it was evident that he was still awake. In a second, he replied: — ?

The fact that he could send him a question mark at this kind of timing made Liang Chulin roll his eyes subconsciously: — Tooth! Did you get into a fight with someone?

Kang Shengzhe: — I didn't get into a fight.

Liang Chulin went blank: — If you didn't get into a fight, where did the tooth come from?

Kang Shengzhe: — It's mine, what else?

Liang Chulin: "......" ??? It's your— your tooth?

You mean to say that you lost your tooth for nothing in your twenties!?

Liang Chulin: — What the hell is going on? How did you manage to lose your tooth without getting into a fight? Did you get into a car accident or something?

Kang Shengzhe: — ......

Kang Shengzhe: — I didn't, go to sleep.

In all seriousness, Liang Chulin shouted at him to stay, because the worry he felt was not falsified at all.

— Wait a minute! Make it clear first!

Probably too lazy to say more, Kang Shengzhe quickly replied: — I merely suffered a beating.

... Being 'merely beaten' could make him show off his fallen tooth in his WeChat Moments, pleased as punch?? What kind of magical operation was this??

Good-naturedly, Kang Shengzhe tacked on another simple explanation: — Liang Liang punched me, it's my blood money.

Liang Chulin: "......"

You might have said blood money, but I don't understand it at all!

After all was said and done, Kang Shengzhe retreated from the chat in a free and easy manner, leaving Liang Chulin with a head of cloudy water and a belly full of questions, questions which no one would give him the answers to.

What was this and what did it have to do with that? Brother Liang Liang had always treated people with magnanimity; what had Kang Shengzhe done to incite Brother Liang Liang into punching out his tooth? Did he become a despot and try to forcibly...

No no no! Kang Shengzhe should not be such a despicable and shameless person... Liang Chulin, you must believe in human nature!

The more Liang Chulin thought about it, the more afraid he became. As his thoughts constantly refreshed itself, his WeChat suddenly rang with a notification from Kang Shengzhe.