Ch98 - Good male fortune.

The usual shenanigans that the barrage of comments pulled flew past, but the inexplicable words of 'Sister Liang' was still ever present and You Liangxing could only pretend that he did not see it and ignore them all. Fifteen seconds passed rather quickly and Kang Shengzhe chose not to ban any heroes. When it switched to the enemy's turn to have their pick, their allied teammates started to issue their messages with regards to Kang Shengzhe missing the window of opportunity.

— What are you doing????

— Hurry up and ban ah!!!!

Within a few seconds, the opposing side finished choosing the hero they wanted to ban and the second chance to ban swiftly changed to You Liangxing's team. When the sound effect reverberated, it happened to fall on You Liangxing's position and the remaining three teammates no longer squabbled with Kang Shengzhe as they gave You Liangxing their timely reminders: Ban Ming Shiyin, ban Aki, ban Diao Chen.

You Liangxing glanced at it without moving his eyes away. However, as the fifteen seconds flew by, he made no movement.

His three teammates stilled and their messages layered on one after another: — Have you lost your mind...

— This match is going to be cold.

— If you don't have the ability, don't be a pretentious prick, alright?!

Initially, You Liangxing had no intention of acknowledging their words, but when he unconsciously looked at Kang Shengzhe, his thoughts could not help but change. Although Kang Shengzhe was usually lazy and indolent, he was extremely competitive when it came to games in reality. If it hadn't been for the fact that this silly and tall man could not speak, he would have opened his mouth to taut and laugh without an end long ago.

You Liangxing sighed softly. Fearing that Kang Shengzhe would be feeling displeased internally, he typed in a few simple but rarely spoken words: — I'll carry you while you lie down.

He did not set out wanting to be pretentious, but it still achieved the effect of being high-sounding. Regardless of the reactions that his three teammates showed, the rancorous racket that the live broadcasting room was making amply revealed the force behind the sentence.

【So cool!!!!】

【Did you hear that!!! Liang Liang will carry you to victory!!】

【Ahhhh are all the sisters this handsome these days?! If I had known earlier, I would have found a girl to bring me... QAQ】

【KK must be bursting with joy in his heart, hah!】

【My god, I'm really looking for this, truly expectant! Sister Liang! Get a penta kill!】

【Am I the only one who is silently afraid of Sister Liang overturning her car......】

【Upstairs shut up! Do you think Sister Liang is Face Slapped K!】

Face Slapped K himself: "......" Liang Liang is really handsome QAQ.

No matter how the live broadcasting room reacted, You Liangxing could not be calmer. Naturally, he would do the things he promised. When it was time to choose a hero, You Liangxing was the first to pick and he moved his hand to select Luna. And when it Kang Shengzhe's turn, he chose the mage Xiao Qiao.

The combination of Luna and Xiao Qiao was not abnormal. However, while Kang Shengzhe and You Liangxing had played this pairing before, the problem lied in the fact that their positions had been switched. This time around, You Liangxing had taken the unexpected initiative to take on a hero that was a particular show off.

【Sister Liang is going to play Luna! My mother...】

【This, this, she's really going to carry them to victory! Suddenly feeling afraid.】