Ch4 - Everyone's Goodness.

Liao Su had been playing King's Glory for a long time, and with a lot of effort, he managed to reach the rank of half a king, and came to a standstill on Xingyao last season. After he attained the rank of Xingyao, he virtually floated in the division in vicissitudes; while he had attempted to overcome the last frontier several times, he could only kneel in front it in the end, unable to become a King.

Even though he didn't manage to enter the ranks of King, Liao Su's level was pretty good among ordinary players. And according to his wishes, carrying Liang Chuhan around to abuse the weaker players in the Gold division in a cool manner was definitely not an issue.

Furthermore, You Liangxing had just registered, and the opponents that they would be match-made against in the bronze division were basically all novices, posing no challenge at all. And everyone who played King's Glory knew that there was a matchmaking rating (MMR) within the game, and only players of similar ranks can be match-made together. Naturally, Liao Su could not use his main account to play.

Instead he used a smurf account that he had not logged into for a long time. Coincidentally, it was ranked silver, and silver and gold players could be match-made together. On the left (or bottom) he could pull in You Liangxing, and on the right, he could pull in Liang Chuhan. It was perfect. Thinking that, Liao Su could not help but shoot a glance at You Liangxing, looking forward tonight.

Yes, he had always been crushed by You Liangxing in all aspects, he had to properly show off in front of Liang Chuhan in the game tonight!

He would make sure that You Liangxing was the one being silenced and he would make Liang Chuhan shed tears for him, and their favourable impressions of him would soar. The future of carrying a girl and a little brother in game were boundless!

While Liao Su was merrily dreaming, You Liangxing entered the newcomer's tutorial.

Every player who had just registered in the game had to use the hero Arthur to run through the game play. You Liangxing looked at his own screen layout and controlled the left and right directions according to the instructions with his left hand.

Once he got the basic operations down, You Liangxing's response to it was rather flat. King's Glory was not difficult to play; even a newcomer would easily understand it.

In a nutshell, King's Glory was a 5v5 team competitive tower-pushing game. Both sides had to choose their favoured heroes to participate in the battle, and the winning condition was to destroy the opposing side's crystal nexus. Throughout the game, the enemies and allies were separated into three lanes, and each lane had three defensive towers, and one lane had to broken through completely before they could reach the opponent's nexus.

Kill and push towers, it was that simple.

You Liangxing followed the game's prompts to first play a match against bots, and he only noticed the name above his avatar when he entered the game. Prior to that, he was more focused on the rules of the game, and the name managed to make him unhappy in two words (or five characters in Chinese):

— Everyone's Goodness.

No wonder Liao Su was constantly smirking; the desire to raise his leg to kick Liao Su deepened within You Liangxing, but the match had already begun and You Liangxing could only glare at his silly friend before he continued playing the game.

Playing against bots was easy, but it was useful for novices to grasp the game play. It also allowed players to try out the different skills the heroes possessed and improve their experience with it. After finishing the match, the training camp for newcomers was considered completed, and he immediately entered the queue to experience what it was like to play against real players.