Ch20 - Are you coming out of the closet?

From the moment where Bai Yao was swapped out and until the end, the opposing side's rampant arrogance petered out into thick silence. As You Liangxing was controlling the bouncing Da Ji to shatter the enemy's crystal nexus, Liao Su did not forget to point out the irony of the situation.

— (All): Why aren't you speaking?

— (All): Weren't you asking us to surrender?

Against all odds, they had turned defeat into victory, and the sensation of being able to unburden himself of his resentment and vent out his anger was not something words could properly describe. But the gist of it was that it was like being freed of his inhibitions, and once the game ended, Liao Su quickly gave You Liangxing a thumbs up in game to praise him, and he continued to chatter away.

"Brother Liang, that last play was truly handsome. Since you're idle and you have nothing to do anyway, let's get together and play a few rounds tonight. Plus, other than me, you don't have anyone else who is at your rank to be your teammate, so what I'm saying is that Brother Liang..."

When You Liangxing exited the game, Liao Su's voice was swept away cleanly in a split second. However, before the interface disappeared, You Liangxing clearly saw that Wang Zhaojun, the teammate who had previously scolded Bai Yao in game, gave him a praise as well.

After seeing You Liangxing's later performance, the player had turned from a foe to a friend.

Subtle.

You Liangxing glanced at Bai Yao and asked: "Are you still playing?"

There were a lot of people that have always resisted playing games like King's Glory and a large part of the reason was because of teammates. They were afraid of being rebuked by their teammates and they were afraid of pulling their teammate's hind legs. There were other kinds of mentalities as well, and while they wished to play, they never took the final step. But Bai Yao was different from these people; even if the scolding happened to her person, she would not hesitate to scold back.

She hummed: "Playing! I definitely entering King's division in this game."

Bai Yao was a person who stood by her words; if she said she was going to reach the King's division, it meant that she was going to climb all the way up the in-game ladder. She handed Yao Miaomiao her mobile phone and with an extremely serious attitude, she declared: "Download King's Glory for me, I'm going to burn the midnight oil."

Yao Miaomiao nodded as she took it. Bai Yao hugged You Liangxing's arm and said: "Ah Liang, demonstrate a few more rounds for me."

Rejection was nigh impossible. Thus, You Liangxing settled down and played several games one after another. Prior to this, Liao Su had carried Bai Yao to attain successive victories, and after dozens of minutes later, a prompt emerged from the game:

— Ten Consecutive Wins.

Bai Yao might still be a novice, but it did not prevent her from seeing how overbearing You Liangxing's mechanics were from his hand speed. "You're still the same," Bai Yao's tone held a tinge of praise and pride. "You have always been proficient in whatever you did."

You Liangxing polished off the match, "Do you still want to watch?"

Bai Yao was already satisfied, "Nope, I want to eat some fruits now."

When Bai Yao said she wanted to eat fruits, it meant that she wanted the fruits cut by You Liangxing. You Liangxing lowered his eyes helplessly, but the way he raised his body was extremely smooth.

... There was no way out of it, and he was used to it.

Just as You Liangxing stood up, a prompt appeared on the King's Glory interface. Someone had invited him to queue together.