Ch105 - Just give up.

Time flew by quickly and the next few days went by in flash as You Liangxing, alongside several teachers and the student union were busy with their various tasks to finish the handover.

The media live broadcasting project that he and You Ming had been discussing was slated to start and the Imperial Capital was currently lacking in people to precede over the entire situation. After giving several detailed explanations to the teachers in his faculty, they finally made an exception for him, allowing him to conduct his own internship alone and outside of school. In two to three days, You Liangxing had to prepare himself to leave for the Imperial Capital.

With his schedule fixed, You Liangxing was honestly looking forward to the project because it was something he had been researching for quite some time. It was inevitable that he was eager to have a try, but in the midst of his expectation, there was the surprising silhouette of a silly tall man bulldozing his way into his mind.

He did not know what kind of reaction Kang Shengzhe would have when he had to tell him that he was going out for an internship...

Despite knowing that trying to predict it was useless, You Liangxing could not stop himself from thinking about it frequently. On the day he had received the internship consent form, You Liangxing's sleeping schedule experienced a slight tilt from its usual axis, but such a small thing could not hinder the passage of time. In a blink of an eye, the freshmen military training was coming to an end.

But the day before that, You Liangxing received a series of bombardments on WeChat, courtesy to Kang Shengzhe.

— Do you remember what day it is tomorrow.〖Smoking〗

— Liang Liang~ Liang Liang~ Liang Liang~

The military training ceremony was something that the entire school had to attend and You Liangxing had promised Kang Shengzhe that he would definitely go, so how could he possibly forget? Furthermore, Liao Su had been constantly muttering about it during daytime, of how Xiao Linzi became darker again, or that the sunscreen spray was basically a useless plaything and thank the heavens and earth that the military training was finally coming to an end.... You Liangxing could not forget the words 'military training ceremony' even if he emptied out his mind.

[Ah Sheng]: — Don't forget the promise you made to me by Daming Lake.〖Loving Gaze〗

You Liangxing: ......

With a headache, You Liangxing replied: — I know.

[Ah Sheng]: — Heart gesture.

Tbe Oljcuzlcu: ......

Super annoying.

In response to Kang Shengzhe, You Liangxing woke up an hour earlier than the freshmen in the military training on the day of the ceremony itself. Making good use of his time, he rushed to the school from his apartment and as he was greeting his student union, he chanced upon Liao Su. His comrade-in-arms, Liao Su had skipped his morning run and he had no work to do that morning as well, for he was heading to the same destination as You Liangxing because both of them intended to go to the sports field to spectate.

"It's a little overcast today, but it should be fine."

You Liangxing looked up at the skies, similarly worried. It was rare that he managed to catch the last big exercise for their military training but the sky was gloomy and it looked like it was going to storm.

"If it rains, the ceremony will probably be cancelled."

Liao Su jeered: "That better not be the case. You don't know how hard God K has been working recently; even when the national flag team's training ended, he was still marching on the field alone, and his waist was extremely straight, it looked super good! If the ceremony were to be cancelled, then all the practice he put in for the past few days would be for nothing."