Ch123 - Can't hug.

You Liangxing was not one to renege after agreeing to a request, which meant that even if Kang Shengzhe were to throw a tantrum and roll about, it would be of no use; he steeled his face and disallowed any oil or salts from entering, and Kang Shengzhe could only stop after pestering him for a time because there were no forthcoming results.

Originally, You Liangxing thought he had lost interest and he was too lazy to kick up another row, but he did not expect that when he was heading out at eight o' clock, this person would suddenly appear at his dorm to obstruct him. Not only was he righteous sounding in his words, he was even particularly immaculate and confident.

"If you're going, I'm going too." Kang Shengzhe said seriously, "You have to bring me."

There would be ghosts if You Liangxing brought him.

Especially when he had dressed himself up so handsomely!

You Liangxing had chosen to attend the Double 11 evening party precisely because he did not want Kang Shengzhe attending; if Kang Shengzhe were to go, wouldn't You Liangxing have joined the commotion for nothing?

But rejecting it was completely useless – Kang Shengzhe was akin to a sticky confectionery and he followed him from the dorm to the music building where the evening party was held, and he was impossible to shrug off.

"You-xuezhang!!"

As both parties were deadlocked, the female student who had previously invited You Liangxing ran over in high spirits, and seeing that Kang Shengzhe was present too, her eyes were so bright they were almost capable of emitting light. "Kang Shengzhe came too! Oh my god, this is great!! It'll definitely be particularly lively later!"

You Liangxing had every intention to clarify that Kang Shengzhe was not here to attend the evening party but the female student was already leading them towards the backstage in an eager and exuberant manner. "After hearing that You-xuezhang would be attending, the people at the front have been packed to the brim, and we can only make do by entering through the back."

Since the opportunity was lost, it was only logical for Kang Shengzhe to stay and the man was radiant with delight. Feeling increasingly annoyed by his attitude, You Liangxing could not resist glaring at him.

"The evening party has already started, but you guys can join when the second round of games start. When you hear the front announcing the event items and calling people up, both of you can go out together, hahaha I didn't expect that Kang Shengzhe would want to attend too, give me a moment, I need to inform the emcee."

Even though he was merely another guest in the game, his presence required a special notice, which evidently showed that it was not far-fetched to proclaim that Kang Shengzhe's popularity had skyrocketed during You Liangxing's absence in school.

When he thought about that, You Liangxing's vexation stepped up a notch.

Although they were backstage, Kang Shengzhe could still perceive that situation below the stage by peeking around the raised curtains at an angle. His mouth was lined with a smile and his entire body exuded a certain sense of self-satisfaction.

Probably because the people under the stage had noticed the "peeking through the curtains" Kang Shengzhe, a cacophony of female voices shrieked out his name.

Kang Shengzhe held his hand in a hurry, face full of smiles.

You Liangxing said: "... What are you holding my hand for."

Kang Shengzhe: "I saw Liao Su and Liang Chulin, they're..." As he said that, he abruptly found that You Liangxing's tone sounded strange. Turning his head back, he asked, "Liang Liang, what are you being angry for?"