Ch22 - Don't worry, we won.

The feeling it brought was marvelous; suddenly, You Liangxing felt like he understood what the 'gaming experience' Liao Su previously mentioned was. To be able to play the game without any hindrances – that was probably what the so-called 'gaming experience' was at its peak.

At the end of the match, 【don't want to move】sent him an invitation for a second match. You Liangxing pressed accept, and the concentration of his spiritedness was very high.

While they were still in queue, You Liangxing took a moment to eye the boy who was sitting opposite of him. When their gazes met, the boy smiled at him affectionately.

You Liangxing lowered his gaze, finding that he did not mind the boy's stares as much anymore.

The saying that games can be distracting was indeed true.

When they entered the hero selection screen, You Liangxing did not immediately choose a marksman. There was no particular hero that he favoured; if he wanted to try something, he would try it. And seeing as to how one of his teammate had already picked a marksman, You Liangxing scrolled through the mage category before he settled on Wang Zhaojun.

Since their line-up was still lacking in an auxiliary and jungle, 【don't want to move】locked in the hero Han Xin to jungle.

The choice surprised You Liangxing. Although his exposure to the game was short, the information that he had at hand was extremely comprehensive. After witnessing【don't want to move】play support in the previous round, he had assumed that his party member did not like playing in the jungling position.

In the world of King's Glory, the position of a jungler was very important in the game. They bore the heavy responsibility of having to manage their economy while catching opponents, and since they had to roam everywhere within the four corners of the match, they were usually the most exhausted player by the end of the game.

And there was more. Due to how peculiar the jungler's role was, teammates would frequently heap the blame on the jungler once something went wrong. If the top lane loses, it's the jungler's fault; if bottom lane does not receive any back up, it's also the jungler's fault; basically, as long as there was a mishap, the jungler would have a portion of the blame.

There were always advantages and disadvantages to playing the jungler. While they were always at the risk of being blamed, a good jungler could carry the entire game without any problems. Many well-known anchors on the internet were excellent in playing heroes that could jungle.

The hero【don't want to move】picked, Han Xin, had a nickname of "Jumping Han" because in addition to the benefits that his passive granted, he had a lot of displacement capabilities. It allowed to spear without being marked, and once he was done fighting, he would always run. The technical requirements were high: when done well, he could go one against five, but if it was the inverse, he would not be able to do any damage; one may as well say that if the player was not a god, they were a pit.

And when he witnessed【don't want to move】select Han Xin, it gave rise to an inexplicable feeling of 'it would be a miracle if we didn't win' within You Liangxing.

This person was definitely amongst the strong.

You Liangxing only realized the conjecture that he made when he entered the loading screen. Within the short space of one game, he had subconsciously classified the other party as someone strong.

The feeling was rather subtle.

You Liangxing regathered his concentration. In his ears, the start of the game sounded.

[Welcome to King's Glory!]

[Five seconds until minions spawn.]

Since they did not have the relationship of a marksman and a support like the previous game, You Liangxing controlled pink skinned, beautiful idol singer to walk down the middle lane while【don't want to move】ran into the opposing jungle to steal their enemy's red first.