It's Not Everything

(2/4 for the Basketball Hoop one)

Tyler gasped as Josh licked over his hole. The older had tied his wrists and had his legs held firmly down. 

Tyler shut his eyes as he came, his legs shaking under the tight grip. Josh took care of him. 

Tyler grabbed his boyfriend's hand. Josh kissed Tyler's hand. "I really love you." Tyler smiled, Josh did too. 

Tyler woke up from his dream, he looked at his nightstand. 12 am. The brunette turned around to see Josh sleeping beside him, the dream made him horny. Tyler wrapped his arms around him. Josh shifted slightly, he smiled when he felt Tyler. "What's wrong?" Josh asked, bringing Tyler onto his chest. "N-Nothing," Tyler whispered, gripping Josh's shoulders. Josh squeezed his arms around him gently. "You sure?" he asked quietly. "N-No, I-I want you," Tyler whispered. He still got embarrassed, they hadn't done anything for two weeks but Tyler needed something. Josh smirked. They'd been dating for over a month, none of their parents knew. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw. "What do you want, pretty face?" Josh whispered. "Y-You, pl-please," Tyler whimpered, burying his face in Josh's shoulder. Josh rubbed his back gently. "You think you can keep quiet?" Josh asked gently as he flipped them over. Tyler bit his lip. "Your family's home, pretty. You have to be quiet," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, his need growing. Josh kissed him gently, He loved being gentle with Tyler, treating him like a delicate doll. Josh went slow not wanting to scare Tyler. The brunette grunted softly, his legs squeezed together. Josh spread his legs, his hands gentle on Tyler's skin. Tyler whimpered softly, his eyes fluttering shut. "You're so cute," Josh whispered. Tyler's member squirted a string of precum, the smaller boy squeezed his fists shut. Josh untangled Tyler's hand taking them in his. Tyler accidentally let out a whine. "Sh sh, baby," Josh whispered. Tyler bit his lip, nodding quickly. Josh kissed him. Tyler's eyelashes clumped with tears. Josh's gripped his hand tightly. "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" Josh asked softly. Tyler shook his head. "J-Just overwhelmed," Tyler sniffled. "Hey, that's okay," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him. "We don't have to have sex always, Tyler. If you don't feel like it just let me know, I don't want to hurt or scare you," Josh whispered. Tyler hugged him. "I-I still want to," Tyler whispered. "You sure?" Josh asked. "I'm sure b-but hold me close, please," Tyler whispered. Josh nodded, he flipped them over so Tyler was laying on his chest. Tyler whimpered as Josh wrapped a hand around his waist. Josh ran his hand down Tyler's stomach. Tyler bit his lip, his cock twitching. "J-Josh," Tyler whispered, clinging onto Josh's arm. "Everything okay?" Josh asked, his hand still going down to Tyler's crotch. Tyler trembled, he softly squeezing Josh's hands. Josh kissed his neck, he grabbed Tyler's leaking dick gently. The brunette whined. Josh jerked him off quickly. Tyler grunted, biting down on his hand. Josh smirked, he used his other hand to gently circle Tyler's hole. Tyler gasped. Josh gently pushed two fingers in. Tyler's back arched off Josh's chest. Tyler gasped at the sensation. "O-Oh," Tyler breathed as Josh pressed his fingers into his prostate. Tyler's head went back, he let out a cry. Josh quickly quieted him down. "Shh, pretty boy," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned. Josh let go of Tyler's cock, he stuffed his fingers into Tyler's cute mouth. Tyler let out a muffled whine. "Shh," Josh whispered, slipping his fingers in and out of Tyler's tight hole. Josh rubbed his fingers against Tyler's prostate. Tyler's hips jerked up. His eyes went wide, tears filling his eyes. White liquid spilled onto his stomach. 

Josh pulled his fingers out gently. Tyler licked his lips as Josh removed his fingers from his mouth. Tyler looked up at Josh. "You doing okay?" Josh asked quietly. Tyler started crying. Josh's face fell. "Don't cry, Ty," Josh soothed. Tyler buried his face in Josh's shoulder. "What's wrong?" Josh asked quietly. Tyler sniffled. "I-I don't know. I-I'm scared, J-Josh," Tyler hiccuped. "Something's bothering you, I need to know, Ty. Why are you afraid, I'm right here, love," Josh whispered, running his hand through Tyler's hair. Tyler tensed, crying harder. "Don't stress yourself out, it's okay. Whatever's bothering you, I promise we'll fix it," Josh whispered. Tyler sniffed, calming down. 

"Josh," Tyler whispered as he laid next to him. "Yeah?" Josh answered, his hand running through Tyler's soft hair again. "I'm sorry for crying. I just feel bad. We don't have sex every day and it's probably what most people do. I-I'm wasting your time, I-I can't do it every day and it makes me feel so bad. A-And when we do I never give back- I just-" Josh kissed Tyler's lips, shutting him up. Tyler looked at him with wide eyes. "I love you, Tyler. Sex isn't our whole relationship, we're only going to do it when there's consent, okay? When you we feel like it, not just me, you too, pretty boy. I don't care if you "don't give back", you're so much more than enough for me. I love you, don't forget that. You're not wasting anyone's time," Josh whispered, holding Tyler's hand. Tyler's teared up, he buried his face in Josh's chest. "For someone I met a park, I-I'm so happy," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, he hugged him tightly. "I love you," Josh whispered.  "I love you too."

(This is going nowhere!!! It's lost and I will guide it to something, just give me a sec)