Snow Warm

Tyler held Josh's hand tightly as the walked through the deep snow. ""That's stupid," Tyler laughed. Josh smiled. "I love you," Josh said softly. Tyler looked at him. He kissed Josh's lips. "I love you too," he whispered. Josh smiled, he picked Tyler up. Tyler squeaked, he kissed Josh again. "I love you," Josh laughed. Tyler grinned. Josh yelped as it started snowing. "That was out of nowhere," Tyler said. "Let's go in, it's too wet," Josh said. Tyler nodded, he squeaked again as Josh put him over his shoulders. Tyler held onto Josh's hands. 

-

They lay on the couch, a blanket under them and over them. Tyler was laughing at a random video Josh was showing him. Their friends looked at them funny and moved to the bunks in the back. Tyler smiled, he lay his head on Josh's chest. Josh slid his hand on Tyler's thigh as they looked at something else. Tyler placed his hand over Josh's, guiding it to his crotch. Josh smiled, he looked at Tyler. "What?" Josh whispered with a smile. Tyler grinned, he pressed his lips against Josh's. "Josh," Tyler whispered as Josh rubbed his crotch. Josh kissed him again. Tyler was growing bothered from the warmth of the blanket, his body was heated from blushing. "You okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, whimpering softly. Josh kissed Tyler's neck, rubbing him gently. Tyler bit down on his lip. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Josh whispered lowly. Tyler whined, pressed into the blanket. Josh looked over making sure the door to the bunks was closed. Tyler moaned when Josh squeezed his member. "O-Oh my god," Tyler moaned softly, when Josh stuffed his hand down his underwear. Tyler panted gently as Josh pulled off his boxers. Tyler hooked his leg over Josh's waist. Josh pushed his fingers into Tyler's hole. Tyler dropped the phone, he buried his face in Josh's shoulder. Josh groaned as Tyler bit down his shoulder. "S-So good," Tyler whispered as Josh pumped his fingers into him. Josh kissed his forehead. 

Tyler was moaning quietly, Josh kept rubbing his finger over his prostate. Josh was growing hard from Tyler's noises. "G-Gonna cum," Tyler panted. "Hold it in, princess," Josh whispered lowly. Josh pulled off his own pants. He pressed his member to Tyler's entrance. "I love you," Josh whispered. "M-Me t-oh fuck," Tyler moaned as Josh pushed in. "Shh," Josh whispered, he grabbed Tyler's member, jerking him off as he thrusted into him. Tyler was moaning, a little bit too loud. Josh connected their lips. "Be quiet," Josh mumbled against Tyler's lips. "I can't help it, you feel so good inside me," Tyler panted. Josh kissed him heatedly. Tyler gasped as Josh hit his prostate. "Nngh, f-fuck," Tyler whimpered, his hands tightened on Josh's hair. Josh groaned, his head resting on Tyler's hand gently. Tyler's mouth fell open, he moaned again. Josh thrusted his hips again. "O-Oh Jo-Josh," Tyler gasped as he came. Josh smiled, he pulled out. 

"Baby what time is it?" Josh asked gently. Tyler grabbed Josh's phone. "12 am," Tyler mumbled tiredly. Josh looked at him. "Happy birthday," he whispered. Tyler's eyes widened. "Already?!" he exclaimed, looking at the phone again. Josh laughed, he pulled Tyler onto his lap. The blanket draped over both of them. "I love you," Josh whispered, he pressed his lips to Tyler's. I love you too," Tyler smiled. They looked into each other's eyes. 

(I was gonna post this at 9 pm when it was Tyler's birthday but it's too short to wait for, so happy hour early birthday to the weird joseph guy lmao (m'joking happy birthday loser)