Mock Me

part 3 for the basketball thing, i just realized i didn't finish that smh

also happy new years to everyone, i love and appreciate you all :)

Josh watched as Tyler squirmed. "J-Josh," Tyler gasped, with his hands and legs behind his back he couldn't really do much. Josh kissed his pretty pink cheeks. Tyler looked up at Josh. "Daddy," Tyler breathed. Josh smirked. "What do you want, princess?" Josh asked. Tyler whimpered, he squirmed, rutting against the mattress. Josh let him pleasure himself. Tyler gasped when Josh slapped his ass. He let out a moan. "Look at that slutty twink," Josh groaned. Tyler pulled at his restraints. Josh smiled, he tightened the tie on Tyler's back. Tyler grunted, he whined afterward. Josh kissed his ass gently. "Daddy," Tyler cried, his legs pulling at the ties. He needed something so bad. 

Josh grabbed a thin vibrator from their cabinet. Tyler whimpered as Josh switched it on. Josh ran it down Tyler's spine. The brunette whimpered. Josh teased his hole with the vibrator. Tyler buried his face in the sheets, moaning loudly. Josh pushed the vibrator in. Tyler looked up at Josh, moaning softly. "Stay here for me, love," Josh whispered, kissing his slut before walking out. Tyler breathed heavily, he whimpered. "Daddy," he cried when the setting went up. Tyler's legs shook. "A-Ah," Tyler moaned, he tugged at his wrists. The boy was in heaven but he wished for Josh's touch, he craved it.

Tyler started crying when Josh didn't come in. Josh opened the door after a few minutes of Tyler's sobbing. "What's wrong, pretty boy?" Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him, tears rolling down his cheek. "Where'd your pretty moaning go?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler whined. "Come on, I love your pretty moaning," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. "Do you want me to moan for you, gorgeous? Did you forget how to?" Josh whispered, running his thumb over Tyler's bottom lip. Josh smirked when Tyler opened his eyes. "Ah, Tyler. Mm daddy, please, daddy," Josh moaned teasingly. Tyler gasped, his cock twitched at Josh's obscene moaning. "Do you like that? You like when I moan your beautiful name?" Josh asked with a small smirk. Tyler moaned, he gasped desperately. Josh smirked, he pulled out the vibrator. "Do you want it?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Beg for it," Josh smiled. Tyler buried his face in the mattress, his legs trembling. "Come on, pretty boy," Josh whispered, kissing in between the ties across Tyler's back. Josh leaned next to Tyler's ear. Tyler's breath hitched. "I'll show you," Josh mumbled, his breath tickling Tyler's breath. Tyler held his breath. Josh smirked. "Please, daddy. I need you so so bad. Please, Tyler. Tyler!" Josh moaned. Tyler gasped again, Josh's begs scratched at his brain. They sounded convincingly real and it drove Tyler crazy. Josh smirked satisfied with what he had done to Tyler. The brunette looked wrecked, Josh loved the way Tyler's eyes went wide when he fake moaned. 

Josh grabbed Tyler's thighs and spread them apart. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered as Josh teased his hole again. "Come on, pretty boy. Beg for me, you little twink," Josh tugged on Tyler's hair. Tyler moaned, his eyes watering. "Oh, one more time?" Josh asked. Tyler whined loudly into the mattress, growing frustrated and horny. Josh pulled off his jeans and boxers. Tyler watched, drooling at the sight of Josh's hard cock. "You want this?" Josh asked, stroking himself a few times. Tyler gasped, his hands squeezed into fists. Josh smiled, he started jerking off. Tyler squirmed as Josh started moaning his name purposefully. "Tyler," Josh grunted. The brunette whimpered. "Daddy, ah, daddy," Josh moaned, looking Tyler straight in the eye. Tyler's eyes grew wide, he let out a choked cry. "J-Josh! Please stop teasing, I-I need you so bad, so so bad," Tyler gasped, it was getting overwhelming. He had never felt this needy before and it was driving him insane. He was used to getting everything he wanted in sex, now his cock getting neglected made him needy and frustrated. 

Josh noticed Tyler was getting impatient. He calmed him down, running his hand through Tyler's hair. Tyler's tears rolled down his cheeks. Josh kissed him gently before moving next to him on the bed. Josh nudged Tyler's entrance with the head of his dick. Tyler whimpered, tensing up. Josh pushed in, to their dismay Tyler pushed him out. "Baby, you're not letting me in. Relax, love," Josh whispered, kissing his neck. Tyler nodded, he let out a shaky breath. "You sure you can keep on going?" Josh asked gently. Tyler nodded quickly. "Okay, okay," Josh whispered, he pushed in quickly. "Daddy," Tyler wailed, burying his face in the mattress. "That's it, baby," Josh groaned, he began thrusting into Tyler. The brunette gasped as Josh immediately found his prostate. Josh moaned, he held Tyler's thighs down. Tyler jerked as Josh touched the inside of his thighs. "Pretty boy," Josh whispered, massaging Tyler's inside thighs. Tyler cried out, the pleasure making him shake. "Jo-Ah! Plea-Nngh daddy," Tyler stuttered out. Josh sped up his pace, his thick cock sliding easily inside of Tyler's warm, tight hole. Tyler shook violently as he neared his climax. 

"I'm close," Tyler whined, his eyes crossing in pleasure. "Spill for me, princess," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped, his chest shaking as he panted. The sensation boiled at the bottom of his stomach. Tyler released with a scream of Josh's name. Josh came from only feeling Tyler orgasm under him. Tyler trembled as he tried catching his breath. Josh leaned down to lap at Tyler's hole. Tyler shook from overstimulation. "Daddy, no more," Tyler whispered in a barely audible voice. Josh complied. 

-

Tyler limped onto the basketball court. Josh caught sight of him and ran after him. Tyler giggled as he was wrapped in a hug. "You okay today?" Josh asked softly, running a hand through Tyler's hair again. "I'm great," Tyler smiled. "Good or else I would have had a problem with you getting out of bed," Josh said as they sat down. Tyler smiled. 

"Josh," Tyler whispered after a few minutes. Josh hummed. "Do you love me?" Tyler asked. Josh looked at him. "Tyler are you still doubting I do?" Josh asked, bringing Tyler onto his lap. "I don't know, maybe you only like the sex and only do that a few times a week," Tyler mumbled. Josh sighed softly. "Tyler, I would love you even when we didn't have sex at all. It's nice, baby, but you're more than just a toy to me. I love your personality, Ty. I love you, not just the sex. I love you," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes watered. "I love you too," he whispered. Tyler just wished they could do it without him thinking Josh only wanted the sex, he had no proof but his brain would trick him and insult him until he believed it. Josh hugged him tightly.