You Mess Up, We Make Out

Tyler was on the verge of tears. Everything was going wrong. He played the wrong keys for a whole song, earning a questioning look from Josh. Tyler had somehow forgotten a whole chorus, luckily the crowd sung the right part. Tyler tripped over a cord, he didn't catch himself for the HeavyDirtySoul drop, he accidentally hit someone with his foot while crowd surfing, it was all bad. Everything went wrong.
Josh held him tightly during their bow, he knew Tyler was going to flip out afterwards."W-We're Twenty One Pilots and so are you," Tyler said and with that they walked off stage.

"Tyler wait," Josh said softly grabbing Tyler before he rushed off. Tyler turned around tears were streaming down his cheeks. "I'm sorry," Tyler croaked. Josh pulled him into a hug. "Baby, we all mess up. Don't cry, it's okay," he said in a soothing voice. "B-But they'll hate me, i-it doesn't look good on us," Tyler said looking up at Josh. "Hey, they won't hate you. And if they ever do I'll always love you," Josh whispered. Tyler sniffled and hugged Josh's bare torso. "Come on, we have to go baby. How about I take your mind off of things at the hotel?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes sparkled despite the tears, he nodded eagerly. 
---
Tyler followed behind Josh as they were escorted out, he really wanted to hold his hand but they weren't out to the public yet. Josh let Tyler in first before getting in himself. Once the door was closed Tyler snuggled next to Josh, he was glad to have blacked out windows. Josh took Tyler jaw in his hand and kissed his lips. Tyler unbuckled his seatbelt and straddled Josh's lap. "Not here princess," Josh whispered. "Sorry daddy," Tyler mumbled touching the places on Josh's neck where he wanted to kiss. "Good show tonight," their manager said suddenly. "Yeah it was good," Josh said, not paying attention. Tyler frowned remembering everything he messed up. Josh noticed and rubbed the smaller boy's back comfortingly. Tyler smiled softly and hugged him.
---
Josh was given the keys to the room. They were sharing a two-bed room but of course the second one wouldn't be used. Tyler was biting at Josh's neck as Josh tried to unlock the door to the room. "Ty baby," Josh breathed. Tyler ignored him, his boner was starting to hurt and Tyler needed a distraction. Josh pulled Tyler inside and pushed him against the door once it was closed again. "Needy, you're needy," Josh growled, his hands roamed Tyler's body. "Just for you, daddy," Tyler mumbled. "Tell me what you want," Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. "I want to ride your big cock, daddy. I want to use it till I can't walk," Tyler said quietly his hips bucking up. Josh groaned and pulled off Tyler's shirt. "What's my name?" Josh mumbled. "Daddy," Tyler gasped as Josh started sucking hickeys onto his neck. Usually, they would avoid places where they were visible but none of them cared today. "Daddy please," Tyler begged. 

Josh carried Tyler in his arms. Clothes were ripped off in a second. Josh laid on the bed so Tyler was straddling his hips. Josh brought two of his fingers to Tyler's mouth. Tyler sucked on them obscenely, putting on a show for his daddy. Josh chuckled and brought the wet fingers to Tyler's entrance. Tyler whimpered as Josh ran his fingers over Tyler's rim. "Please, " Tyler whined making Josh chuckle. Josh pushed in both fingers making Tyler moan. "O-Oh gosh," Tyler moaned. "You sound so pretty," Josh whispered, he twisted the digits in Tyler. The brunette whined looking at Josh with his big brown eyes. "M'ready daddy," Tyler panted. "We just started, you're so greedy," Josh said playfully but he took out his fingers and grabbed Tyler's hips. "I'm all yours," Josh whispered , letting go of Tyler.

Tyler whimpered as he sunk down on Josh's cock. "Fuck daddy! So full, so full," Tyler wailed. "Yeah baby," Josh groaned. Tyler started bounced a few seconds later. Tyler moaned, his hands were on Josh's chest as he looked down at Josh. Josh laughed softly at Tyler's flushed cheeks. Josh brought his hands to Tyler's ass, he kneaded the flesh making Tyler whimper.

Tyler's legs started shaking after a few minutes, he felt drained. "You're going to get hurt, let me take over princess," Josh whispered softly, he flipped Tyler over so Tyler was laying on his chest. Tyler was usually tired after shows, Josh knew that, he probably was especially tired after a stressful show. Josh pushed back into Tyler's used hole making the smaller moan. "Y'like this?" Josh asked wrapping an arm around Tyler's waist . Tyler nodded. "Words, princess," Josh said slapping Tyler's thigh. "Yes daddy!" Tyler sobbed.

Josh chuckled and thrusted up into Tyler. Tyler moaned as Josh set on a merciless pace. He gasped loudly when Josh grabbed his leaking neglected cock. "Who do you belong to?" Josh murmured into Tyler's ear. "To you daddy! Only you! I'm yours!" Tyler answered, his legs bent and spread on either side of Josh's legs. "Hngh- fuck," Tyler gasped when Josh hit his prostate. "Right there, daddy!" Tyler moaned. Josh stroked Tyler faster as he spammed Tyler's prostate. He titled Tyler's jaw up as they made out roughly. Tyler shook uncontrollably as he neared his climax. "Daddy, m'gonna mmm cum," Tyler whimpered pulling away.. "Go ahead baby. Spill for me princess," Josh urged. Tyler's eyes rolled back and his toes curled as he came all over Josh's hands and chest. Josh grunted as he came, seconds later too. "

"Daddy," Tyler rasped as Josh pulled out. "Hm?," Josh hummed. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too," Josh said with a smile. "Wanna take a shower?" Josh asked. "Please," Tyler answered.
---
They cuddled after showering. Tyler fell asleep quickly in Josh's strong arms.

(I'm too lazy to re-read it : Also does anyone have anything they want me to write, like a certain situation? I've got ideas but I can still use suggestions)