Anger Is Solved Only With Sex

Josh was tired of Tyler being a jerk. Tyler would snap at him easily. Josh had only asked at what time the next interview was and Tyler had glared at him. "Go ask Mark. I'm not supposed to know everything, am I?!" he has snapped and went off. Josh frowned. The day afterward Josh asked him what was wrong and Tyler had only huffed and pushed him away. 

The truth was Tyler was mad at himself. He was mad at himself for the way he thought about Josh. He had been having obscene fantasies about Josh. His wet dreams were getting more frequent and they were all about Josh. Tyler was ashamed, he would wake up whimpering and hard. Every time he would touch his hair dreams of Josh tugging on it and manhandling him would drown all his senses. Tyler locked himself in the bathroom after arguing with Josh. He buried his face in his hands. They had a show in less than 20 minutes and it wasn't going to be good. 

---

"We're Twenty One Pilots and so are you. Thank you," Tyler rushed out. Josh was holding onto his hip tightly as if he were embracing the moment that they didn't have anymore. Tyler pulled away as the piercing screams rung through their skulls. His heart still pumping he made his way straight (gay*) to the dressing rooms. He shut the door and got into the shower. He let his thoughts take over. Before he knew it he was hard. He couldn't control his mind. Tyler groaned and turned the water on cold. "I don't want to jerk off to him anymore," he said to the showerhead. His mind wandered to a dream he had where Josh slammed him against the wall and fucked him senseless. Tyler whimpered and got out of the shower before he could get hard again. 

---

"Tyler!" Josh called. Tyler slowed down for a moment before shaking his head and ignoring Josh. Tyler was determined to ignore him and to get to the tour bus as fast as possible. Tyler yelped when he felt Josh grab his bicep. "Tyler, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Josh asked pushing Tyler against the tour bus. Tyler tried pulling away but Josh was stronger than him. He looked away. "Ty, really. You can't be mad at me forever so tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it," Josh pleaded. Tyler looked into his mocha eyes. "Leave me alone, Josh," he retorted. Josh frowned. "Tyler you're my best friend, I need to know," Josh said, his eyes were filled with sadness and Tyler felt a pang of guilt. "I don't want to be friends! Josh, my mind is driving me crazy!" Tyler yelled. "Then what do you want to be? Are we just going to give up?" Josh asked, his eyes were wide. "N-No, I-I want," Tyler's voice got shaky. "What do you-," Josh was cut off when Tyler's lips were pressed against his. Josh pulled away, he was shocked. Tyler pulled free of his grip. "I-I'm sorry," he croaked and tried getting away. Josh grabbed his hand and pinned him against the bus by hips. Their lips met in a rough kiss.

They pulled away for air. Tyler's eyes were wide. His hands had Josh's shirt balled up in fists and his body had reacted. Josh looked Tyler up and down, smirking when he saw Tyler's bulge. "Do you need help with that?" he asked. "Please," Tyler whispered. "Get in the bus, I want on the bed in the back ready," Josh whispered in his ear. Tyler whimpered as he rushed into the tour bus and to the back bed.

---

Tyler quickly pulled off his clothes. He jumped slightly when he felt Josh's arms wrap around his waist. "J-Josh," Tyler tried. Josh's warm breath on his neck made Tyler whine. "You're so sensitive, " Josh whispered. Tyler shut his eyes as Josh grinded on his bare ass (idk why I just burst out laughing). His breaths were heavy and his head tilted back against Josh's shoulder.  Josh took advantage of this and bit at the boy's neck. "F-Fuck J-Josh," Tyler moaned quietly, his hands gripped Josh's biceps. "J-Josh please," Tyler whined. Josh smiled and roughly pushed Tyler onto his back on the bed. Josh engulfed Tyler's hard leaking cock in his hand. Tyler whimpered. Tyler gripped the sheets. "You look so pretty," Josh whispered leaning down near Tyler's lips. Tyler's small gasps went silent when Josh kissed him roughly. "Nngh, Josh, m'gonna c-cum," Tyler moaned quietly. "Not yet, princess," Josh whispered, he took his hand of off Tyler's member. "But daddy," Tyler whined quietly. Josh chuckled.

Josh started unbuckling his belt, Tyler eagerly bent his knees and spread his legs. He whimpered quietly trying to grab Josh's attention. Josh looked at him. A smile played on his lips when he saw the eager brunette, legs wide open and whining like the greedy bitch he was. "Daddy please it hurts," Tyler begged. "You're such a brat. Be patient," Josh scolded as he stroked his own member. Tyler squirmed. "Prep?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "N-No lube either," he whispered. "Should've figured you have a pain kink," Josh said and he forced Tyler legs wider. He pushed in slowly watching as Tyler's jaw fell slack. Tyler let out a quiet moan. "You sound like a fucking girl," Josh teased. Tyler blushed, covering his face. "Don't do that, I want to see you. Let me hear your pretty sounds," Josh said lowly pinning Tyler hand on his chest. Tyler whined as Josh started pounding into him. "Daddy! F-Fuck," Tyler cried. Tyler moaned loudly when Josh hit his prostate. "I-oh sh-J-da- fuck," Tyler sputtered, not being able to form words. "Sh sh babyboy," Josh groaned. "Shit you're so tight," he moaned. Tyler's thighs shook, he was getting close. "Harder please," Tyler begged. Josh smirked and started pounding into Tyler. Tyler's eyes rolled back as he came without warning. Josh's hips stuttered to a stop before he came with a low moan. Tyler whimpered at the feeling.
---
They settled as boyfriends. Josh was laughing at something a crew member had said. Tyler snuggled closer to him.

"Oh hey Josh! Did you bring a girl in? I heard a girl moaning," Mark asked. Josh smirked and looked at Tyler. Tyler blushed and looked away. "It was him?" Mark asked with a smile. Josh nodded. "I told him he did sound like a girl,"Josh chuckled. The other men burst out laughing while Tyler blushed burying his face into Josh's chest. "Well congrats. You two are dating now right?" Mark said. Josh nodded. "You owe me 20," Mark said to the guy next to him.
---
Tyler and Josh were happy with each other. Tyler had apologized to Josh about getting mad at him so much. "Baby, it's alright," Josh whispered and pulled him closer.

(yayyyy)