I Don't Stay Still

(Uh I made up some unrealistic universe only for this and I have no idea how people do this so easily goshhh)

Tyler's ears perked up as he heard Josh open the front door. He got up on his knees when the older entered the room. "Hi, love," Josh whispered, he kissed Tyler's forehead. Tyler's big eyes sparkled at the kiss. Tyler whined when Josh walked away to the closet. He watched as the elder of the two took off his shirt. Tyler looked at Josh's tattooed arm, he liked tracing out the pictures on the tattoo. Tyler watched as Josh took off his pants, the brunette's eyes darted away. He didn't want to look when Josh didn't know he was looking. Tyler waited patiently for Josh. Soon, Josh sat next to Tyler, back against the headboard. Tyler crawled to him, he whined when Josh took out his phone. Josh looked at him before smiling gently and going back to his phone. Tyler peered over the phone, trying to look at the screen. "You're wearing the thigh garters with spikes, darling," Josh reminded, feeling Tyler press the metal against his legs. Tyler moved his leg, he continued to try to look at the screen silently. Tyler wasn't allowed to have electronics, once he had gone on Josh's phone and clicked on the wrong thing that scared Tyler to the point where he was crying. Josh had soothed him and Tyler never wanted to use a phone anyway. 

Tyler liked being around Josh after all he considered Josh to be his owner. Josh had found him alone at a park. "Do you have a home?" Josh had asked him, the park was in an unsafe area of the town. Tyler had nodded and led Josh to a playhouse from the playground. Josh had offered him a real home knowing the werewolves were out every night. Tyler was a bunny, it was bad for him to be out alone. Werewolves, who looked like humans but could be told apart from their piercing red eyes, were hungry for bunnies. They went as far as trading them and treating them like property, Josh didn't like the idea of the small brunette being mistreated. Tyler didn't know that, he thought bunnies were safe anywhere. Everyone was technically human in their town, only bunnies had bunny ears and werewolves had red eyes. Of course, their characteristics were different. Josh was human, neither bunny nor werewolf, just human. The three groups were separated, humans got along with everyone though. Bunnies were threatened by the werewolves so they stayed away. 

Tyler whined when he got bored of trying to look at the phone. Josh looked at him, he patted the space next to him. Tyler eagerly curled up beside Josh. "Did you have a good day, love?" Josh asked gently, his eyes still on his phone. "Mhm," Tyler hummed. "Did you eat anything?" Josh asked, tangling his fingers in Tyler's hair. Tyler nodded. "Good boy," Josh praised. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut as Josh stroked his fluffy ears, he loved the sensation. Tyler started shaking his leg, a bad habit of his. Josh smiled, he set down his phone. Tyler's eyes fluttered open, his big brown eyes looking up at Josh. "Hey, calm down, love," Josh said, rubbing Tyler's thigh. Tyler whimpered, he stopped his leg. Tyler kept whimpering as Josh rubbed the inside of his thighs, he pressed his thighs together. Josh spread them open again, keeping his hand on the same sensitive spot. Tyler kicked his legs, rolling onto Josh's lap. Josh smiled, he sat Tyler up. Tyler whined trying to get out of Josh's grip. Josh kissed his cheek. "Joshie," Tyler blushed. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's lips gently. Tyler giggled adorably, he tried rolling out of Josh's lap getting squirmy. Josh covered Tyler's face with small kisses. Tyler smiled, his cheeks heating. Tyler pushed out of Josh's grip and hugged him tightly, burying his face in Josh's chest. Josh smiled as the boy nuzzled into him. Josh kissed his head. Tyler made a soft noise when Josh pet his ears again. Josh rubbed his fingers over the sensitive spot on Tyler's ears. Tyler's ear drooped, he looked up at Josh. Tyler gasped as Josh did it again. "Joshie," Tyler pouted, grabbing Josh's wrist. "What gorgeous?" Josh smiled. Tyler whimpered, he sat up on his knees. Josh looked at the doe eyed boy. Josh pushed Tyler onto his back. Tyler whined, rolling away again after getting bored of sitting in the same spot. 

"Come back here, my little bunny," Josh teased, he rolled Tyler back over. The brunette smiled, bursting into giggles. Josh kissed him again. Tyler gasped softly into the kiss as Josh unclasped the clasp from his thigh highs. Josh pulled off Tyler's garters. Tyler whined, rolling away again. Josh always loved how much the brunette squirmed. Josh smiled, he let Tyler lie on his stomach. Josh slowly pulled off Tyler's skirt. Tyler whimpered loudly, his hands clawing at the sheets. The brunette kicked his legs again when Josh rubbed his bum. "Watch your behavior," Josh warned. Tyler quieted down, looking back at Josh. The older kissed his lips gently. Tyler blushed, burying his face in the sheets. Josh smiled. Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled off his panties. Josh kissed Tyler's inside thighs. He felt Tyler want to roll over again. Josh pinned Tyler's hips down. Tyler whined, he  lifted up his head. Josh kissed Tyler's entrance. The younger trembled. Josh let go of Tyler to take off his own shirt. Tyler rolled over while Josh wasn't holding him down. "Tyler," Josh laughed softly. Tyler giggled, his gorgeous smile making Josh smile himself. Tyler watched as Josh took off his sweats and boxers. Tyler sat up looking at Josh with wide eyes. Josh cupped Tyler's jaw, bringing his up on his knees. Tyler whimpered when Josh kissed him, he kissed back hungrily. Josh pushed Tyler back down, his short had been tossed aside. Tyler whimpered, bucking his hips up needily. Josh spread Tyler's legs. Tyler choked out a moan as Josh bent his knees up, he felt himself being exposed to Josh. The older grabbed lube from the nightstand quickly, Tyler would be extremely loud when they went dry. Tyler chewed on his lip as Josh coated his member with lube. Josh looked at him and pushed in with one thrust. Tyler gasped, trying to roll away again. "Stay still, love," Josh whispered, kept Tyler still. Tyler moaned loudly, looks like he wasn't going to be a soft moaner today. Josh didn't mind, he loved Tyler's sounds. Tyler's eyes crossed as Josh pounded into him. The brunette's ears stood up straight with pleasure, his toes curled. "Look how pretty my bunny is," Josh groaned. Tyler moaned, his cheeks heating up. Tyler brought his hand down to his member, still having enough sense to want more. Josh smiled as Tyler started jerking himself off. They both moaned. Tyler let out a loud moan when Josh hit his prostate. "Joshie!" he gasped, his voice high pitched. Josh moaned lowly. "Right there, love?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, his eyes growing wider. Josh looked at the bottom, he looked absolutely gorgeous. Tyler tried rolling away again as he neared his climax, his hand dropping from his member. Josh kept his down. Tyler was on the verge of screaming Josh's name. Instead he only let out a choked cry as he came, he clenched purposely around Josh. The older's hips stopped, he came with a deep moan. 

Tyler looked at him with wide eyes. Josh pulled out and let Tyler go. He watched as the brunette immediately rolled over, burying his face in the sheets. Josh rubbed his back, Tyler always did this after they did something. Cum would be all over the place but Josh didn't care. Tyler rolled over again, he looked at Josh with his big eyes. "What?" Josh asked with a smile. "Bath," Tyler mumbled. "Yeah? My baby wants a bath?" Josh cooed. Tyler nodded, his eyes sparkled. Josh smiled. He stood up. Tyler made grabby hands towards him. Josh picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. "I love you," Tyler whispered as Josh fixed the bath. "I love you too," Josh whispered back. Tyler smiled as Josh rubbed his cheek. Josh picked him up after a few seconds the brunette watched as Josh sat him in the bathtub. Josh smiled when Tyler went immediately to the edge, reaching for Josh immediately. Josh kissed his hand making Tyler giggle. Josh smiled. 

(Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)