You And I

fluff cause I'm trying to not cuss people out 😊

 but seriously please stay safe

Tyler watched Josh quietly, the brunette's pacifier between his lips. Josh was trying to calm down after getting irritated with Tyler's whines, he was losing himself. Tyler did notice Josh's mental health decline. "I'm sorry," Josh sighed, he opened his arms for Tyler. The little rushed into his arms. Tyler sucked on his pacifier as Josh kissed his forehead. "Gosh, I'm so sorry for snapping at you," Josh whispered shamefully. "I'm so bad at this," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him. Josh hugged him. 

Tyler stood at the door watching as Josh left for work. "Bye, daddy," he whispered. Josh kissed his cheek. "See you later, precious," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. 

-

Tyler had forced himself out of little space while Josh was at work. He frantically looked for Josh's little space stuff. Josh was usually in his regular headspace. Josh took care of him. Tyler decided Josh needed a break and since Josh had a week off after today Tyler knew it was perfect. And maybe if they locked all the doors, they could both slip into little space. 

Josh slipped off his shoes as he came back. He ran his hand through his hair. Josh felt drained, he didn't know why. It was all too stressful but he didn't have the heart to tell Tyler he couldn't take care of him in little space right now. Josh's eyes widened when he saw his little space things on the bed. "Tyler?" he asked, looking at him. "Josh, you need a break. Let me take care of you," Tyler whispered. Josh sighed. "I can't do that, you're going to get all stressed and I hate when you get sad," Josh whispered. "I've been in little space for over 3 weeks now, baby. You need it," Tyler said, taking Josh's hand and pulling him onto their bed. "Let me take care of you," Tyler whispered, spooning Josh. The older turned around snuggling into Tyler's chest. "Okay," he whispered. Tyler smiled gently. 

-

Josh ran up to Tyler, tugging on Tyler's shirt. "What's wrong, love?" Tyler asked. "Dada," Josh mumbled, tears stinging his eyes. "It's okay, shh," Tyler whispered, picking Josh up. Josh clung onto his neck. Tyler bounced him gently. "Baby boy, calm down love," Tyler cooed as Josh burst into tears. Tyler held Josh close as the little let it out.  Josh sobbed, burying his face in Tyler's shoulder. Josh's body shook. "Dada," Josh sobbed. Tyler grabbed a warm bottle. Tears streamed down Josh's cheeks as Tyler cradled him on his lap. Tyler brought the tip of the bottle up to Josh's lips. Josh parted his lips, sucking gently. Tyler kissed his baby's forehead. "You're so adorable. I love you, sweetheart," Tyler cooed. Josh's eyes fluttered shut, he whimpered around the bottle. Tyler wiped his tears.

Josh giggled as he played with his stuffies. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand, pulling him down and pointing at the toys eagerly. Tyler smiled. "You wanna play?" Tyler asked in a baby voice. Josh giggled and nodded. "Dada dada," he squealed as Tyler sat next to him. Tyler was quickly tempted into going back into little space. Josh looked at his daddy. Tyler watched as Josh ran upstairs quickly. "Careful, sweetheart," Tyler called. Josh came back with Tyler's pacifier. Tyler smiled. "Gimme that, baby boy," Tyler smiled. Josh gave him the pacifier. Tyler set it aside. "Not right now," Tyler sighed, he brought Josh onto his lap. Josh burst into tears. "Hey, hey, why are you crying, sweetie?" Tyler asked softly. "Dada paci!" Josh wailed. Tyler frowned, he hugged Josh. "Shh, I promise I'll regress later but today we need the attention on you, baby boy," Tyler comforted. Josh sobbed. 

-

Tyler locked the door tightly making sure everything was shut well. When they were both in little space it was hard to take responsibility. It had been about 2 days since Josh had regressed. Tyler was happy Josh was doing well again, he smiled more and giggled a lot. Tyler wanted to regress too and Josh also shared that want.

Tyler slipped his pacifier between his lips, he didn't know if it was a bad idea. 

Josh woke up, he babbled when he noticed Tyler had a pacifier between his lips. "Ty," Josh exclaimed, bouncing on the bed. Tyler smiled, he hugged Josh. "Food?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. They ran downstairs. Both boy pulled out a platter Tyler had fixed before he regressed. They ate together, washing the dish afterward although none of them wanted to. Tyler sat down on the rug, Josh running behind him. They sat on the floor, watching cartoons with their pacifiers in between their lips. The lack of a caregiver made them both needy for attention but they had each other. 

They were both happy. 

-

Josh's week was over, fortunately he was doing great now. They were both out of little space. Tyler laughed as Josh tripped over his own feet. "Idiot," he smiled. Josh grinned. "You're favorite idiot," Josh said, sitting next to Tyler. The brunette smiled. "I love you, Tyler," Josh sighed, wrapping an arm around him. "I love you too, Josh," Tyler whispered. There wasn't a day when they wouldn't care about each other, whether it was about mental or physical health they always had each other's back. That made their love stronger. 

(crap chapter 🤠)