Break A Record

just a lil' heads up this one mentions a lot of drool , it's just rough overall 

"How many times do you think I can make you cum today?" Josh whispered, his voice was cold. Tyler shivered, letting his eyes close. Tyler regretted this already. Of course, it would feel good but he could tell he made Josh angry. What had he done? Wasn't the best idea. Tyler had been naughty and recorded himself touching himself, sending the video to Josh while he was at an interview. Tyler had the day off today, he felt horny. Josh called his number angrily. "Stop touching yourself, I'm busy and you better behave or else," Josh stopped at that leaving Tyler on the edge of his seat. "Mmph daddy but it feels so good," Tyler moaned through the phone. "I said stop touching yourself, brat," Josh left it at that, hanging up. Tyler decided he had made Josh angry enough, hopefully not too angry. 

"What was our record?" Josh whispered teasingly. "Five times master," Tyler whispered trying to keep his voice steady. He remembered that day perfectly, sobbing for mercy. "Let's make it eight," Josh teased. Tyler's breath caught in his throat, his eyes widened in fear. "Yeah. I love seeing you cry, begging for me to stop. It's so fucking hot," Josh purred. Tyler's breath hitched, he tugged at the chains of the handcuffs. Josh chuckled watching Tyler struggle. "M-Master," Tyler breathed. "Quiet," Josh scolded. Tyler looked down in shame. Tyler's eyes flicked to Josh when he heard Josh open their toy drawer. A vibrator, paddle, whip, collar, blindfold, buttplug, lube, and a ring gag (if you don't know what one of these are google it lmao) were soon laid out on their nightstand. 

Tyler bit his lip looking at the assortment of toys, most of them were vanilla but Josh would surely make them feel like they weren't. Josh and Tyler maintained eye contact as Josh clipped the ring gag around Tyler's head. Tyler's chest rose and fell quickly, today would be pretty messy. Tyler relaxed when Josh didn't put the blindfold over his eyes. Tyler's eyes widened when Josh left the room. Tyler's eyes widened when he saw the ice Josh had brought back. Drool watered in his mouth, imagining what Josh would do. Tyler silently watched as Josh clipped the collar over his neck. "You belong to me, and only me, got it?" Josh growled, tugging Tyler up by the collar. Tyler made a soft noise and nodded. Josh grinned and let go of him, letting the brunette fall back. Tyler trembled when Josh grabbed an ice cube. His body shook when Josh pressed the ice cube to his stomach. Tyler's eyes shut tight, tears welling up in his eyes. "A-Ah," Tyler moaned, the moan came out a bit louder than what he intended because of the gag. Josh grinned sadistically, letting the ice cube slide down Tyler's stomach until it reached the base of his cock. Tyler's eyes shot open, he cried out. Drool dripped out of his mouth down to his chin. Tyler sucked in air when Josh pressed a new ice cube to his slit, holding it there. Tyler let tears fall down his cheeks. Loud moans poured out of his mouth. Tyler babbled nonsense into the gag, his back arching off the mattress obscenely. "Yeah, princess. So fucking sexy," Josh groaned. Tyler only moaned in response, his toes curled when Josh took his erection in his mouth, the change of temperature driving him insane. Tyler's eyes rolled back as he came. into Josh's mouth. Josh smiled and pulled off. Tyler panted. He whined when he realized he had seven more times to cum. 

Tyler tugged at his wrists when he saw Josh turn on the vibrator. Josh ran the vibrator on the insides of Tyler's thighs making the younger whine in desperation. Josh smiled and pinched the head of Tyler's cock. Tyler's eyes watered in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Josh brought the vibrator to the bottom of Tyler's shaft. Tyler gasped, balling his hands into fists. Josh teased his hole while running the vibrator up and down Tyler's cock. "O-Oh oh," Tyler moaned, his hips pushing down wanting Josh's finger in him. Josh reached up to unclip the ring gag from Tyler's mouth. Tyler whimpered when the wet gag fell on his stomach. "You're going to be fucking quiet, okay?" Josh said harshly pinching the head of Tyler's cock and biting down on his lip. The brunette's tears clumped in his eyelashes. "Answer me when I ask you a question," Josh scolded, slapping Tyler's thigh. Tyler nodded. Josh smiled, he ran his hands back down the brunette's tan skin. Tyler was breathing heavily, watching Josh's hand move down his wet body. "Fuck!" Tyler cried when Josh stuffed the vibrator up his ass without warning. "I'm sorry master! P-Please" Tyler gasped, noticing what he had done. "Shut up," Josh said coldly. Tyler bit down on his lip nervously. "You get two with the paddle, be grateful," Josh whispered, grabbing the paddle. Tyler nodded, the vibrator still buzzing inside of him. Josh turned the bottom on his stomach. Tyler squeaked when Josh hit his ass, the vibrator jolting forward. The brunette let out a breath, the pain making more tears fall out of his eyes. Josh massaged the red flesh. Tyler smiled softly, knowing that Josh only did that when he felt bad. He winced when Josh hit him again with the paddle. Soon enough he was back on his back. Josh jerked him off rapidly, Tyler panted. His head was thrown back and his mouth hung open. "Fuck baby come on," Josh grunted, grabbing the vibrator, pumping it in and out of Tyler's hole. Tyler gasped for air, it was all too much, he came for a second time in silent pleasure. Some of the cum splattering onto his face. 

Josh kept going making Tyler's face contort. "Master! Please!" Tyler sobbed, not caring about the consequences. Josh pulled out the vibrator and pulled his hand away. Tyler shook violently as Josh grabbed the whip. "Who do you belong to?" Josh asked quietly, grabbing Tyler's collar. "You ma-master," Tyler whispered, trying to pull his hands towards Josh. All he wanted was warmth, he wanted Josh to not be angry at him but this was his fault. "Louder," Josh said coldly, striking Tyler with the whip once. Tyler jerked forward. "I belong to you," Tyler said a bit louder. "Louder," Josh repeated, striking Tyler again. Tyler burst into tears. "I belong to you, master! Only to you!" he wailed. Tyler sobbed as Josh blindfolded him. Next thing the brunette knew he was being fucked. Tyler let out a choked moan, his body shaking violently. "Master!" Tyler screamed when Josh hit his prostate. Tyler sobbed violently, the blindfold becoming wet from his tears. Tyler cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he spilled for a third time. 

Josh pulled out looking down at the mess he had made of Tyler. "J-Jo Josh n-no more," Tyler sobbed. "Shhh, you still have four more times to go," Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. Tyler looked distressed but he nodded. Josh decided to go easy on Tyler this time. Tyler's body jerked away as Josh grabbed his sensitive cock again. Josh stroked him until Tyler was fully hard. "A-Ah m-master," Tyler moaned, his hips bucked up into Josh's hand. Josh leaned down licking over Tyler's hole with a flat tongue. Tyler's breath faltered. He moaned when Josh pushed his tongue through his entrance. Tyler came immediately, his body all to sensitive to take it. Josh kept proding at Tyler's entrance. Tyler gasped as Josh pinned his hips down, spreading his legs wide, eating him out. Tyler was sobbing again trying to clamp his legs shut but Josh was in his way. At this point Tyler couldn't take it, he moaned coming again adding to the mess. Josh finally pulled away. He uncuffed Tyler. Tyler's eyes fluttered open when Josh took off his blindfold. He looked into Josh's eyes, were they done? 

"I'm not done with you, you're my fucktoy and I decide when we stop. You look absolutely pathetic," Josh whispered coldly. Tyler nodded shamefully. "That's what I thought," Josh whispered, pinning Tyler's hands above his head. The submissive started breathing heavily again, he sounded like he was on the verge of crying again. "You want to cry, again?" Josh said, mock pouting. Tyler whimpered, he broke down into tears. "I-I'm sorry master, I-I'm sorry for being naughty," Tyler gasped. "Crybaby," Josh spat. Tyler shut his eyes, biting his lip trying to stifle sobs. Josh pulled Tyler up but the collar so he was sitting down. Tyler spread his legs wide for his master. Josh felt a pang of pity but refused to get soft with Tyler. Josh grabbed Tyler's member. Tyler made a pained noise. Josh slowly started moving his hand, watching Tyler carefully. Tyler shook his head when Josh sped up his hand. "O-Orange," Tyler croaked. Josh let go of Tyler. 

"I-I'm sorry," Tyler whispered looking at Josh. "No, I'm sorry for pushing you too far. I didn't even check up on you halfway through," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler onto his lap. Tyler clung onto Josh. "Can you spend the night?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled rubbing Tyler's head. "I was going to surprise you with it," Josh laughed. Tyler giggled. 

---

Tyler was clingy the day afterward. "Ty, we have an interview today," Josh said softly, Tyler laid in his lap. "C-Can you take over?" Tyler asked in his soft voice. "Mhm," Josh whispered, rubbing Tyler's cheek.  Tyler snuggled into his hand. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too," Josh said. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand tightly. "Josh," Tyler said. "Hm?" Josh hummed. "Fuck me," Tyler whispered. 

This time it was much more soft. "J-Josh," Tyler moaned softly. "Yeah?" Josh answered breathlessly, as he thrusted slowly into Tyler. "O-Oh god I love you," Tyler giggled breathlesly.  Josh laughed resting his head in the crook of Tyler's neck. 

(feel like vanilla tops it off just right)