Precious Baby

thank you for the suggestion 

"May I have a private room please?" Josh asked, putting the money down. The man at the counter smiled. "With who?" he asked taking the money before the taller man changed his mind. Josh slid him a scrap of paper. The man read over it, he nodded. Josh smirked. Tyler was called into the room. Josh sat on a couch, calmly. Tyler's eyes widened when he saw Josh. "You came back," Tyler whispered. Josh smirked. Tyler's eyes filled with need, he quickly shut the door. It had been a few weeks since Josh had came, he had fucked Tyler senseless. Josh wouldn't get out of Tyler's brain, he was all Tyler fantasized about. Josh smirked as Tyler slipped onto his lap. "P-Please," Tyler whimpered. Josh gripped Tyler's hips. "Please fuck me," Tyler whimpered. "You're so needy," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. Josh sighed softly. "What do you want?" Josh asked. "Please don't be mad," Tyler whispered. Josh's face softened. "I'm not mad, baby boy," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, his mascara staining his face as tears rolled down his face. Josh frowned. "Don't cry," Josh whispered, cupping Tyler's cheeks. Tyler's brown eyes looked into Josh's. Josh kissed Tyler's forehead. "I'm sorry," Tyler wiped his eyes, "I-I should leave- I'll get one of the others to come in." Josh shook his head. "I came here for you, baby boy," Josh whispered. Tyler looked down.  Josh tilted his head up. "Look at me," Josh whispered. Tyler obeyed, his eyes darting to Josh's. "You're so beautiful, don't be sad," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. Josh kissed him gently. "Wanna ride me?" Josh asked, pulling away. Tyler nodded, his eyes wide and eager. 

Josh hooked his fingers on Tyler's panties. Tyler whimpered softly. Josh pulled them down, he smiled as Tyler immediately started rutting against his thigh. Josh tossed the panties aside. "Look how pretty you look riding my leg," Josh praised. Tyler moaned softly, gripping Josh's leg with both of his hands. Tyler's eyes went wide as Josh stopped him, he sat Tyler on his lap. Josh quickly unbuttoned his pants. Tyler whimpered as Josh fished out his member, he was already fully hard. Josh brought Tyler close, he pulled out a condom from his pocket. Tyler watched as Josh rolled it on. Tyler's big eyes flicked to Josh's mocha eyes. "Baby boy,"Josh whispered as he grabbed Tyler's ass. Tyler grabbed Josh's shoulders as the older brought his ass to hover over his ass. Tyler whimpered as Josh spread his cheeks before slipping him down. Tyler moaned looking at Josh. Tyler tried bouncing. Josh grabbed his hips, helping him slide up and down. "Daddy," Tyler whined, his eyes growing unfocused. Josh watched as Tyler moaned, he was entranced with how beautiful the boy was. Dancers were always beautiful. 

Tyler whined loudly when Josh helped him down. The brunette moaned softly, gripping Josh's shoulders tightly. Josh thrusted his hips up, meeting Tyler's bounces. "Daddy," Tyler cried, his hips twitched violently. The brunette whimpered loudly, he came without warning. His eyes went wide, he dug his nails into Josh's shoulders. Josh grunted softly, he grabbed Tyler's hisp tightly. The stripper moaned loudly, putting on a show for Josh. Tyler looked at Josh with watery eyes. Josh kissed him roughly, pulling him close. Tyler gasped as Josh manhandled him with ease. A shock of pleasure ran through Tyler, he cried Josh's name. Josh moaned as Tyler clenched around him. He came, filling Tyler up. Tyler whimpered as Josh looked at him. Tyler looked at the clock, he frowned. "Why that face, gorgeous?" Josh asked. "I have to go on stage in 5," Tyler whispered. Josh kissed his cheek. "I'll be out there, how does that sound?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, blushing as Josh pulled up his panties. Josh stuffed two hundred bills in between the waistband and Tyler's hip. Tyler gasped, he looked at Josh. "Y-You don't have to," Tyler whispered. Josh shook his head. "Take it, baby boy. You're gonna be late," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded begrudingly. 

-

Tyler ran off stage with tears welling in his eyes. Josh ran after him. The brunette sobbed as Josh entered his dressing room. Josh opened his arms. Tyler jumped into his arms. "You wanna sleep over again, Ty?" Josh asked, avoiding what had just happened. Tyler had gotten yelled at for not being "good enough" by some old guy and the brunette was extremely sensitive so it didn't mix well at all. Tyler sniffled, nodding as he hugged Josh tightly. 

Tyler buried his face in Josh's shoulder. Josh kissed him softly, he ran his hand through Tyler's hair. Tyler blushed as Josh pulled the covers over both of them. "You're precious," Josh whispered. "T-Thank you, I-I love you," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled. "I love you too," Josh answered gently.