Oh, Teacher (2/2)

Josh walked into class. Tyler looked at him, Josh only smiled. Tyler trembled slightly, he had fingered himself ten times over the weekend, getting off from the thought of Josh. Tyler was absolutely embarrassed.

Josh noticed Tyler's cheeks were tinted a pretty pink, the whole class. When Tyler walked around Josh brushed his hand against Tyler's crotch. He saw Tyler tense up before taking a deep breath and walking back to the front. Josh smiled to himself.
---
Tyler watched as the class flood out, his eyes widened when Josh was about to leave too. "J-Josh," Tyler whispered. Josh turned around, he shut the door before going over to Tyler. "You don't get fucked today baby boy," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes watered. "Please," Tyler begged. "Give me a good reason," Josh said. "I-I," Tyler trailed off, looking down. Josh raised an eyebrow. "I fingered myself 10 times over the weekend, I couldn't stop thinking about you," Tyler whispered. Josh looked at him and shoved Tyler against the whiteboard. Tyler whimpered.  "You're so fucking sexy, you're going to make me want to have you screaming my fucking name," Josh mumbled hotly. Tyler gasped, he was breathing heavily. "Look at you. You're pathetic, turned on by only words," Josh whispered. Tyler bit his lip harshly. "You're such a whore," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened. He started crying, did he really mean that?

Josh carried Tyler. "Shh, baby boy. I didn't mean that, love. You're okay, you're okay," Josh cooed. Tyler looked at him with his watery eyes. Josh connected their lips. Tyler whimpered as he was pushed against the whiteboard again. Josh's hands undid Tyler's jeans as they kissed. Josh groaned when he saw Tyler's panties. Tyler blushed. "Look at me," Josh whispered. Tyler looked up hesitantly. "Fuck, why are you so pretty?" Josh breathed. Tyler whined. "Answer me," Josh whispered. Tyler sniffed. "I-I don't know," he whispered. Josh kissed Tyler gently. They pulled away. "What would you do if I just left right now?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes shot wide. "N-No please daddy," Tyler gasped. "Go sit on your chair," Josh whispered, pointing towards Tyler's desk. Tyler nodded. He sat down on his chair hesitantly and looked up at Josh. The top smiled. "Now baby boy, if you want to prove to daddy that you deserve his cock..." Josh trailed off, running his hand up Tyler's thighs. Tyler's breathing was heavy. "Show me how you finger yourself," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. "Y-Yes daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh sat back and watched Tyler. The brunette pulled off his jeans and panties. Josh watched as the brunette hooked his legs over the armrests of the chair, exposing his member. 

Tyler blushed before bringing his fingers to his lips. Josh chuckled. Tyler circled his fingers around his entrance. He moaned quietly. Tyler pushed two finger into his hole, he let out a choked moan. "D-Daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh groaned. Tyler pumped his fingers in and out of his hole, the obscene wet sounds making him and Josh blush. "F-Fuck," Tyler moaned. His fingers brushed against his prostate, he jerked forward. "Nngh," he moaned. Tyler slipped another finger into his hole, it wasn't a tight fit. Josh watched as Tyler slipped a fourth finger into his hole. Josh's eyes widened at how amazing Tyler looked. Tyler's mouth hung open, his eyes shut tight, and his member twitched wildly. "A-Ah, daddy," Tyler moaned, his thighs trembled meaning he was close. "Stop," Josh ordered. Tyler whined but he let go of himself. 

Tyler gasped as Josh picked him up and pinned him against the wall. Josh's jeans and boxers were down. He brought his member to Tyler's entrance and trusted into Tyler. The bottom moaned as Josh started pounding into him. Tyler bounced up, he was a mess. Josh grabbed Tyler's member as well as he fucked Tyler. The sub gasped at the feeling of Josh's big cock sliding in and out of his hole. "O-Oh daddy!" Tyler cried, his head hitting the wall behind him. Josh kissed him gently. They made out gently yet hungrily. Josh moaned into Tyler's mouth occasionally. The dom noticed Tyler was trying to dominate the kiss. Josh bit down on Tyler's bottom lip. "Who's in charge?" Josh mumbled, his hips still snapping up into Tyler. The brunette whimpered. "You, daddy," Tyler whispered. "That's right," Josh whispered. Tyler let his eyes flutter shut. "That's it, gorgeous. You're doing so good," Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. Tyler smiled softly at the words. Josh's pace was steady yet soft and gentle. Josh grabbed Tyler's member and stroked it gently. They connected their lips again. The kiss was slow, entrancing almost. Tyler gasped as Josh sucked on his tongue. Tyler trembled as he got close. Josh sped up a bit. Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck, clinging to him. Josh moaned, he came inside of Tyler. Somehow he didn't last very long. Tyler gasped at the feeling, looking at Josh drowsily. Tyler's breath faltered as he came. Josh thought it was amazing, how Tyler's legs squeezed his waist as he came. 

Josh pulled out of Tyler and set him down. Tyler shook his head. "D-Don't leave yet," he whispered, clinging onto Josh. "Shh, I'l stay a bit longer, love," Josh whispered. "I don't want you to leave me," Tyler mumbled. Josh smiled. "You won't ever lose me," Josh whispered. 

-

And it was true. Tyler climbed onto the bed, snuggling into Josh's side. Josh wrapped an arm around him. They laid on their bed. Their. Josh had graduated and Tyler quit his job, it was a bit hard at first but now they had their own house. Tyler was happy, he hugged Josh tightly. "I love you," Josh whispered. "I love you too," Tyler smiled. They both smiled.

(Chapter 99? Yes. Actually, I'm not sure lmao)