Don't Smoke! Your Lips Belong On Mine!

(don't smoke, kids, only i can (i don't smoke lol))

Tyler grabbed Josh's wrist and brought the cigarette to his lips, taking a drag. Josh smiled watching the small boy. Tyler watched the smoke come out of his mouth. Josh didn't smoke often, maybe once a month or every few weeks. Whenever he did, Tyler would climb onto his lap and watch Josh as they sat on their balcony. He liked the smoke, not the smell but he got used to it. Josh watched as Tyler tried taking the cigarette again. The redhead pushed the cigarette against the ashtray until it went out. Tyler whined looking at Josh. "I don't want you smoking, precious. It's not good for you," Josh whispered, he wrapped an arm around Tyler pulling him closer. Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder. "Understand?" Josh asked, he kissed the top of Tyler's head. Tyler nodded, his lips parting at the feeling of Josh's kiss. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and held it in his smaller one. Josh watched as Tyler played with his fingers. "Josh," Tyler whispered. "Hm?" Josh hummed. "I want your fingers inside of me," Tyler mumbled. Josh smiled. "Yeah?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded looking up at Josh. The older kissed Tyler's cheek. "Josh," Tyler whispered again. "Yeah?" Josh answered. "Please," Tyler whispered. "What?" Josh teased. "I'll steal your cigarettes, daddy," Tyler pouted. Josh flashed Tyler a smirk. "Take 'em I don't need them, all I need is your pretty ass and I'll be a-okay," Josh said, handing Tyler the cigarettes. Tyler whined, he grabbed the cigarettes out of Josh's hand and tossed them onto the ground. "Please, daddy," Tyler begged. "Daddy doesn't feel like it," Josh shrugged. 

Tyler pouted and buried his head in Josh's shoulder. Josh rubbed Tyler's back. Josh hooked his fingers under Tyler's chin. Tyler looked at him. Josh connected their lips. Tyler whimpered as they kissed heatedly. Eventually, Josh flipped them over so Tyler was laying on the couch and he was on top. Tyler whined as they pulled away. They stared at each other. Josh laughed and kissed Tyler again. "I really love you, sweetheart," Josh whispered against Tyler's lips. Tyler smiled. "I love you too," Tyler answered, he pulled Josh down.  Josh pulled down Tyler's sweats. Tyler pulled Josh down further making Josh abandon his sweats halfway down his legs. Tyler kissed Josh roughly, his arms wrapped around Josh's neck tightly. Josh didn't mind, he kissed back just as rough as the brunette. Tyler was slowly dominating the kiss. Josh grunted once he noticed and pinned Tyler's hands over his head. Tyler's eyes widened as Josh's other hand went over his neck, he gasped softly. "You're forgetting that you're the filthy sub in this relationship," Josh growled. Tyler whimpered, Josh's hand tightening slightly over his throat.

 "Daddy," Tyler whispered, lust dripped off of his voice the words tumbling out of his wet lips. Josh bit down on Tyler's bottom lip. Tyler tried kissing him, he whined when Josh pulled away. Josh rubbed Tyler's pudgy thighs. The younger watched with wide eyes, Josh's hand leaving his throat. "Keep your hands up there, sweetheart," Josh ordered. Tyler nodded and kept his hands over his head. Tyler's member was hard, Josh was hard as well. Josh trailed his hand down to Tyler's sweats and finished pulling off the pants. Tyler watched as Josh tossed the sweats on top of the cigarettes from earlier. Tyler whimpered looking at Josh with his wide doe eyes. Josh hooked his fingers on the lace of Tyler's panties before leaning down to kiss his neck. Tyler struggled to keep his hands above his head. Josh smiled, he sunk his teeth into Tyler's neck. Tyler moaned loudly at the same time Josh slipped his hand down Tyler's underwear and rubbed his member. Tyler gasped, his breath getting caught in his throat. "Look at my beautiful boy," Josh purred, looking down at Tyler. The bottom blushed. Josh pulled off Tyler's panties and pulled them down, tossing the red lace on top of his sweats. Tyler whimpered. "Shit," Josh mumbled, looking down at Tyler's member. Tyler closed his eyes, moaning softly. Josh pulled Tyler's shirt over his head so he lay completely naked. Tyler whimpered. Josh hooked Tyler's legs over the back of the couch. 

With his legs spread, Tyler felt amazingly submissive. Josh spit on Tyler's hole before pressing two fingers into Tyler. Tyler moaned. Josh grabbed Tyler's member pumping it slowly as he pumped his fingers in and out of Tyler's hole. Tyler let out a heavenly moan. "Daddy, so-so good," Tyler moaned, his eyes fluttering shut. Josh smiled. "Who's my gorgeous boy?" Josh asked. "I-I am!" Tyler moaned, looking at Josh with loving eyes. Josh smiled. "That's right, darling," Josh smiled. Tyler's eyes glistened as Josh hit his sweet spot. "R-Right there!" Tyler gasped as Josh curled his fingers inside of him. Josh groaned, his body rocking slightly as he pumped his fingers in and out of Tyler. The brunette's toes curled as he felt the nearing sensation. "I-I'm close," Tyler whimpered. "Come on baby, cum for me," Josh whispered. Tyler cried out as he spilled. Ribbons of cum pooled at his stomach. Josh watched in pleasure. Tyler giggled as Josh pulled out his fingers and licked the cum off of his stomach. Josh smiled and kissed Tyler.

"C-Can I help you?" Tyler asked, looking at Josh's bulge. "Couldn't say no to that," Josh smiled. Tyler grinned and slinked down onto his knees. Josh smiled as Tyler hooked his fingers on his pants and pulled them down. Josh lifted his hips to make it easier for Tyler. Tyler grabbed Josh's thighs, spreading them apart so he could get better access to Josh's member. Tyler leaned down and took the tip of Josh's member into his mouth. Josh groaned, tangling his fingers into Tyler's hair, leaning back. Tyler sunk down deeper, he gagged when he couldn't go any farther. Tyler wrapped his hand over what he couldn't reach and started bobbing his head. Josh moaned. "Good boy," Josh moaned, shutting his eyes. Tyler hummed around his member and sped up his pace. Josh moaned, his hips bucking up into Tyler's mouth. Tyler gagged again making Josh groan. Tyler's jaw ached but he loved Josh's moans. "Fuck, I'm close," Josh moaned. Tyler looked up at him with watery eyes and that's all it took before Josh came. Tyler swallowed, popping off. Josh didn't last long, he normally lasted a lot more but Tyler didn't mind. 

--

Josh brushed Tyler's hair out of  Tyler's eyes. "Joshie," Tyler whispered, handing Josh the lighter. Josh smiled and lit the cigarette. "You're not getting any more for the next month, okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. Josh held the cigarette out to Tyler letting him take a drag first. Tyler smiled, looking at Josh softly. Josh kissed Tyler's forehead. 

The cigarette only lasted 5 minutes before Tyler was falling asleep in Josh's tattooed arms. Josh smiled putting the cigarette out. "Sleep well, Ty," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled as Josh kissed his forehead. Tyler's breaths were soon slow and he fell asleep as stars decorated the night sky. Josh hugged him tight, he never wanted to let go. 

(I keep on mixing up their names lmao, there's always two Josh's and Tyler's. Tyler laughed at Tyler and I'm all like darn it)