The Person You're Crying Over

In honor of me forgetting my glasses and not being able to see anything woo

"I'm so stupid," Josh groaned, he turned off the car. Glasses, again. He couldn't drive without them. He ran back up to Tyler's front door. He knocked. No answer. He knocked louder. No answer again. Josh sighed and unlocked the door. He rushed up to Tyler's room, where he last left his glasses. The older froze when he heard crying. "Tyler?" Josh asked quietly, opening the door to his best friend's room. Tyler sat up. "J-Josh?" he hiccuped. Josh's heart broke at the sight of his friend so sad. "Tyler, what's wrong?" Josh asked, sitting next to him. "N-Nothing," Tyler mumbled, sniffing quietly. "Something's wrong, Ty. I would have gone on that plane thinking you were perfectly fine but now look at you. Why didn't you call me?" Josh asked. Tyler looked at him. "Tyler, we've been friends for really long. I won't judge you," Josh reassured. "You can't call the person you're crying over," Tyler muttered. Josh's eyes widened. "Did I do something wrong?" Josh asked softly. Tyler shook his head, he wiped his eyes. "I-It's nothing, Josh," Tyler said. "Tyler, it's hurting you. I don't think it's nothing," Josh said. Tyler looked at him with watery eyes. "I love you, Josh," Tyler said. Josh raised his eyebrows. "W-What? You know I love you too," Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head. "Romantically, Josh. I love you that way," Tyler rushed out. Josh looked at him. Tyler started crying again. "I-I'm sorry- I shouldn't ha-have-," Tyler got cut off when Josh pressed his lips against his. Tyler melted. 

"Josh," Tyler whispered as they pulled away. "I love you too," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. They reconnected their lips. Tongue eventually came in. Tyler whimpered, he tangled his hands in Josh's hair. Josh's hands went to Tyler's hips, squeezing gently. Tyler panted as they pulled away, he was hard. Josh looked up at Tyler. "Is this okay?" Josh asked quietly. Tyler nodded. Josh slowly brought his hand up to Tyler's bulge, Tyler's legs shook slightly as Josh rubbed him. Tyler moaned. "J-Josh," Tyler moaned, bending his legs. Josh grabbed his hand. Tyler's mind seemed to stop rushing, he was frozen in the moment. Josh's hand was working wonders while his other hand comforted him gently. Tyler moaned softly, his legs shaking again. "Good boy," Josh praised. Tyler came immediately when Josh whispered more praise. Tyler felt sticky cum stick to his boxers. Josh cupped his jaw and kissed him tenderly. Tyler whimpered. 

Tyler whined when he felt Josh's own erection pressing against his thigh. Josh rubbed against him once before pulling away. "Can I take off your clothes?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded quickly. His clothes were instantly pulled off. Tyler blushed sheepishly when he was left exposed. Josh smiled, he connected their lips. Tyler whimpered when Josh deepened the kiss, his hands going to Josh's hair again. The brunette panted as they pulled away once again. Josh looked at him softly before trailing kisses down his chest. "Mm," Tyler whimpered when Josh licked his nipples. Tyler couldn't process the fact his best friend was touching him but he'd worry about that some other day. Josh sat up and pulled off his own clothes, looking at the brunette. Josh pulled off his shirt. Tyler watched as he slippedoff his pants. Tyler frowned when Josh didn't take off his boxers. "Do you want me to?" Josh asked softly. "Please," he whispered,blushing profusely. Josh smirked and slipped off his boxers. Tyler whimpered at Josh's size. "Is this your first time?" Josh asked gently. Tyler nodded. Josh smiled. "I'll try not to make it hurt, okay?" Josh said. "O-Okay," Tyler whispered. Josh kissed Tyler's lips, he brought his fingers down to Tyler's hole. Josh watched as Tyler started squirming. He pushed his fingers inside. Tyler moaned, he looked at Josh with unfocused eyes. Josh eyed him closely, making sure the brunette wasn't in pain. 

"J-Josh," Tyler moaned, he gripped Josh's biceps. Josh grunted, he scissored his fingers inside of Tyler. The brunette whined. "You're so beautiful," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned, he squirmed. Josh pulled his fingers out. Josh grabbed Tyler's thighs, he spread the man's egs before pushing in slowly. Tyler gasped, he clawed at his sheets. "J-Josh, please," Tyler gasped desperately. Josh complied and started thrusting his hips quickly. 

Tyler let out a choked moan. Josh moaned lowly, he looked up at Tyler. The brunette's mouth was opened. "You okay?" Josh asked, keeping his thrusts at a steady pace. Tyler whimpered, he nodded. Josh leaned down to kiss him. Tyler met his lips. They made out heatedly, the top's member still sliding in and out of Tyler. Josh groaned as Tyler started shaking underneath him. Tyler let out a stange noise in between a low moan and high whimper. Josh deepened the kiss, one hand keeping Tyler's legs spread, the other tangling in Tyler's fluff. Tyler's eyes squeezed shut as he came. "G-Good boy," Josh praised breathlessly. Tyler trembled. Josh's movements got sloppier as he neared his edge. Tyler's eyes widened as Josh came. The top's face contorted as he spilled inside of Tyler. 

Josh slipped out. Tyler looked at the clock. "You missed your flight," he whispered. "But I've got you right in front of me," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. Josh kissed him. "Do you want to be mine? You're a really sweet friend Tyler but I'd love you to have you as (ass friends) my boyfriend," Josh said gently. Tyler looked at him, he nodded. "I love you," Tyler whispered, looking down. "Hey, look at me," Josh said gently. Tyler looked up, Josh grabbed his jaw. "I love you too," Josh smiled. Tyler's eyes glistened, he smiled back. 

(Weird ending)