Crystal Tears

Bunny ty again

Tyler grabbed the juice carton from the fridge. He grabbed his cup and poured juice. The bunny smiled when the juice didn't spill. Tyler ran back to the fridge and put the juice away. The brunette sat down, looking at his plate of berries and vegetable Josh always left him when he went to work. He grabbed the TV remote. Tyler liked watching documentaries, not that he understood what the voice was talking about but he enjoyed looking at the pictures and videos. Tyler squeaked when he accidentally dropped the remote, the remote slid across the table knocking his plate over. Tyler tried catching it which resulted in his cup tipping over. Tyler looked at the mess he made with wide eyes. His ears fell. He started whining, his whines eventually turning into screams. Another bad habit of his. Tyler ran to the button that dialed Josh's phone immediately. 

Josh fished out his phone, he raised his eyebrows when he noticed it was Tyler. "Baby?" Josh answered, he kept his eyes on the road, his eyes widened when he heard Tyler screaming on the other side. "Tyler, is something wrong?" Josh asked gently, knowing that if he gave the same energy Tyler would get frustrated. "Berries!" Tyler whined. Josh sighed. "Baby, I'll be right there okay? I'm only two minutes away," Josh said. Tyler screamed again, falling to the floor. "Tyler, calm down, love," Josh soothed. Tyler whined. "I'm almost home. Don't freak out, okay? Whatever happened, it's going to be okay," Josh whispered. Tyler whined softly. Josh said his bye's before hanging up. Tyler ran to the door, sitting in front of the door. He was still whining but he had stopped screaming. 

Josh sighed as he opened the door, hitting Tyler's head gently. "Baby, how many times do I have to tell you to not sit in front of the door? What if I end up hurting you, love?" Josh whispered, he slipped off his shoes before picking the brunette up. Tyler whined, hugging Josh tightly. Josh calmed him down. He walked to the kitchen, smiling when he saw the disaster Tyler left. "Did my baby bunny drop all his food?" Josh cooed. Tyler gave another scream. "Shh, don't scream, it's okay," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, trying to get out of Josh's arms. Josh held him up not wanting the brunette to run off and slip on the food. Tyler kicked his legs, trying his best. Tyler looked up at Josh, his ears perking up. Josh set Tyler down on the counter, he washed new berries for Tyler. Josh set the berries on a plate and gave the plate to Tyler. The brunette grabbed the plate and started eating. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's nose. Tyler munched on his berries, the juice staining his lips and cheeks. Josh cleaned up the mess, he looked at Tyler. The bunny's eyes widened when Josh laughed gently. "Keep eating, love. You're adorable," Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's forehead. Tyler smiled, he squirmed on the counter. 

Josh held Tyler still as he washed the brunette's hands. Tyler whined, trying to get away. "Calm down, calm down," Josh said as he dried Tyler's hands. The brunette whined, he tried pulling his hands away. Josh kissed him gently before letting him go. Tyler ran off into the house. Josh smiled. 

-

Tyler was getting horny, he rolled on the bed, whining loudly. Josh looked at him. He pulled Tyler toward him. Tyler's ears stood up straight as Josh dragged him across the bed. Tyler whimpered as Josh clipped his leash to his collar. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler gently. Tyler kissed back, his hands tugging at Josh's hair. Josh grabbed Tyler's small hips. Tyler whimpered as Josh took off his clothes. Soon, the brunette was left without clothes, he rolled away. "Come here, baby," Josh whispered. Tyler crawled back to him, looking at Josh. The older moved Tyler toward the head of the bed. Josh distracted Tyler by stroking his ears as he tied the leash to the bedpost. Tyler whined when he tried moving and the leash pulled him back. Josh grabbed his jaw. "I don't want you hurting yourself, love. You can't roll onto your tummy, okay?" Josh asked gently. Tyler whined, his eyes wide, he nodded. Josh grabbed a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed one of Tyler's hands to the bedpost as well. Tyler watched as Josh moved away from him on the bed. Josh smirked, he kept eye contact as he pulled off his sweats. Tyler whined, looking at Josh desperately. Josh took out his member, it was half hard. Tyler gasped as Josh started jerking off. He tugged at the leash. Tyler whined, his eyes growing wider. Josh groaned, his hand stroked his member rapidly. 

Tyler whined loudly, he bounced on his knees. Josh moaned. Tyler felt on the verge of letting out frustrated screams. His ears stuck back. Josh thumbed his slit. "Fuck, Tyler," Josh moaned obscenely, knowing it would wreck Tyler. The bunny fell back onto his bum, he kicked his legs. Josh smiled, he brought his hand back to his member. The bunny pulled at the handcuffs harshly. Josh moaned again. Tyler trembled in frustration. Josh groaned, feeling close. Tyler's eyes went wide, they filled with tears. Josh looked at Tyler when he heard small squeaks and whines meaning he was crying. Josh kept jerking off, eyeing Tyler closely. Tears ran down Tyler's cheeks. He whined weakly wanting Josh. Tyler watched as the older came. "Shh, baby," Josh whispered, he untied Tyler and uncuffed him. Tyler whined, burying his face in the sheets when he was free. Josh picked the crying bunny up and sat him in between his legs. Tyler whined, trying to roll away again. Josh grabbed his member. Tyler pressed back against Josh, moaning quietly. Josh rubbed Tyler's ears with his free hand as he jerked his bunny off. Tyler squirmed, he was gasping. Josh smiled when Tyler held onto his bicep tightly. Tyler let out a moan when he came, his hips bucking up. Josh kept going. Tyler whined, trying to roll over. He cried out when Josh rubbed a certain spot on his ears. Tyler's body shook. "You're so so pretty, my baby bunny," Josh cooed. Tyler moaned loudly. Josh let go when Tyler started crying again. Tyler would tend to get emotional after he cried. Josh sat him up, he kissed the brunette's cheek. Tyler buried his face in Josh's chest. Soon he fell asleep. 

-

Tyler sat in front of the tall mirror. He giggled as he moved his ears crazily. Josh laughed watching the bunny laugh. Tyler smiled, looking back at Josh. Tyler moved his ears they made a waving motion. Josh grinned. Tyler raised his berry-juice stained hands in the air. He stood up and ran to the balcony. Josh rushed after him. 

Josh watched as Tyler tugged on the plant leaves. He pointed at the sky. Josh looked to where Tyler was pointing. Josh smiled, he picked Tyler up. "I love you, baby," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled, squirming in Josh's arms. Tyler kissed Josh's cheek, giving a toothy grin. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler on his cheek. 

(I love writing the bunny ones they're so crazy and funny to me)