Fuck Off! Or Maybe Not

Tyler grabbed his backpack and left the classroom. He made sure to keep the nice sway of his hips as he walked, boys looked at him. The brunette rolled his eyes as someone grabbed his arm. It was a boy. Tyler smiled when he noticed who it was. The guy from yesterday night. "What do you need?" Tyler asked. "You think we can set up something for tonight?" He asked. Tyler nodded. "At 8 sharp, bring the money," Tyler shrugged. The boy smirked and walked away. Tyler sighed. 

"Dipshit," Tyler mumbled as another taller guy bumped into him. The guy's eyes widened. "Sorry," he said frustrated. Tyler rolled his eyes. "Use your eyes," Tyler said. The boy scoffed. "Who do you think you are?! I can't make a mistake now because little princess over here can't handle it," the guy said. Tyler glared at him. "Josh!" a boy yelled from across the hall. "Are you coming or not?!" the boy yelled. Josh gave Tyler a look before running off. Tyler rolled his eyes. 

-

Josh sat under the bleachers, a cigarette in between his fingers. He sighed, it was about 8:30. The campus closed at 10, he didn't really care. Josh looked up as he heard yelling. "I'm getting the money whether you like it or not! You're not jerking off in front of me like a piece of shit and then throwing me out for free!" Tyler yelled into the phone. Josh eyed him, the brunette looked enraged. Josh looked at Tyler as Tyler hung up. The boy looked at him. "What?" Tyler snapped. Josh shook his head. "Nothing, pretty," Josh teased, his attention going back to his cigarette. Tyler huffed. "Don't call me that," he said. Josh looked at him. "I think it's a fitting name," Josh whispered, bluntly checking Tyler out. Tyler pressed his thighs together. Josh smiled, he looked into Tyler's eyes. "Excited?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler stared at him. Josh stood up, putting out the cigarette. "Is there something you want?" Josh questioned. Tyler looked away. "Tell me or I'll be on my way," Josh said. Tyler looked at him. "Y-You know what I want," Tyler whispered. "You wanted me to fuck off earlier, is that what you want?" Josh asked. Tyler's eyes widened, he gave his best puppy eyes. "Pl-please fuck me," Tyler whispered innocently. Josh's member twitched at the sight in front of him. "Fucking whore," Josh spat, he left. Tyler gasped, he was left with an uncomfortable boner. The brunette ran after Josh. He grabbed the taller's backpack. Josh looked at him, he pinned Tyler against a pole, still under the bleachers. Tyler whimpered. 

Josh smirked, he latched his lips onto Tyler's jaw. Tyler moaned softly, his hips bucking up. Josh picked up Tyler's thighs, chuckling as Tyler wrapped his legs around his waist. Tyler gasped, he needed this so bad. "As much as I'd love to fuck you here, I think you'd rather not get locked inside the school," Josh said, pulling away from Tyler's body. Tyler bit his lip. "You're leaving me?" Tyler asked. "Do you want to go to my house?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. He yelped as Josh started walking, still carrying him. Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck. He timidly started biting at his neck. "Don't," Josh scolded. Tyler pouted, he grudgingly pulled away. Josh laughed. 

Tyler watched as Josh unlocked his front door. Josh quickly brought Tyler upstairs, no one was home. Josh immediately tossed Tyler on his bed. "Daddy," Tyler pouted, tilting his head innocently as Josh dropped both of their backpacks on the floor. Josh looked at him. "It's sir, whore," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's jaw roughly. Tyler gasped, he nodded. "Words, whore," Josh warned. "Y-Yes, sir," Tyler whimpered, he could tell he wasn't in charge now. Josh smirked. He pushed Tyler on his back. Josh kissed Tyler's neck, Tyler's hands shot to his hair. Josh shook his head and pinned Tyler's hands to his chest. Tyler whined, trying to move. Josh held him down, he looked at Tyler. The brunette looked down. Josh chuckled and slipped his hand up Tyler's skirt. He licked his lips when he noticed Tyler wasn't wearing shorts. Tyler watched as Josh pulled off his panties, his member sprung out. Josh watched as Tyler squirmed from the feeling of the skirt fabric on his tip. Tyler whimpered as Josh slipped off his shirt. Josh let go of his hands and took off his own clothes. "Sir," Tyler whined, needily grabbing his own leaking cock. Josh scolded him and pinned his hands to his chest. Tyler's eyes watered, he started crying. "You're pathetic," Josh degraded. Tears rolled down Tyler's cheeks. Josh kept himself in character, he gently spread Tyler's legs. Tyler cried quietly. "Shh," Josh soothed. Tyler whimpered when Josh turned away. Tyler watched as Josh tore open a condom. Josh looked up at him, taking in the boy's features. Josh couldn't help but grow soft for the boy. "Precious," Josh whispered, he gently sat Tyler up and kissed him. Tyler's heart fluttered at the praise, he wasn't used to this. 

Josh gently took Tyler in his hand. Tyler moaned as Josh jerked him off. Josh smiled as Tyler came. 

-

Tyler laid next to Josh. The older male had cared for Tyler afterward, asking if he was okay. Tyler was used to being thrown out of the house, the other guys only caring about the sex and his body. Josh had let Tyler borrow a hoodie since it was cold and Tyler was wearing a thin shirt. Tyler timdily buried his face in Josh's shoulder. Josh wrapped his arm around Tyler. The brunette inhaled Josh's sweet smell. "Are you sure you're okay?" Josh asked quietly. Tyler shrugged. "I'm not used to this," he whispered. "But does it make you happy?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, fiddling with his hoodie strings. Josh smiled. 

And so they decided to try dating.

-

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand as a guy tugged on his arm. They were at a party. Josh turned around. He frowned when he saw the scene. Josh picked Tyler up. "Leave him alone," Josh said. The guy rolled his eyes. "Whore," he spat looking at Tyler, he turned to Josh, "You're dating a whore."  Tyler started crying, burying his face in Josh's neck. Josh glared at the guy and rushed past him. They went into a room. Josh sat Tyler on the bed. "Hey, calm down," Josh comforted. He rubbed Tyler's back, pulling him into a hug. The brunette calmed down, taking deep breaths like Josh had shown him. Josh connected his lips with Tyler's. "I love you," Tyler whispered as he pulled away. "I love you too," Josh whispered.