Straight, My Ass (1/2)

Josh watched the brunette in front of him. His name was Tyler by what Josh had heard, they went to the same school. Josh knew he had a girlfriend, something like that. Josh wasn't jealous, he could get a girl anytime but he didn't want one. Although Josh had a feeling Tyler's wasn't only straight, probably bisexual. Tyler felt Josh's eyes roaming his body, for some reason felt butterflies. Tyler turned around for the handshake part of the mass, he blushed when Josh shook Tyler's hand. Josh only smiled, holding Tyler's hand for a bit too long. Tyler turned around after the awkward encounter, cursing himself for blushing. He had a girlfriend, why was he feeling this way for someone he had never talked to.

 Once the time for communion came Josh was pleased to have Tyler in front of him in line. Tyler jumped slightly when he felt Josh tap on his shoulder. "Restroom after this," Josh whispered. "F-For?" Tyler asked quietly. "Don't ask just go," Josh said. Tyler nodded. 

Josh watched as Tyler asked for permission to go to the restroom, Tyler glanced at him before walking to the restroom. Josh smiled and did the same, his mother nodded and he made his way to the bathroom.

Josh opened the door to the restrooms, he looked at Tyler who was standing there awkwardly. "You're so awkward," Josh said, locking the door. "Sorry," Tyler mumbled. Josh only smirked and grabbed Tyler's hand shoving him into a stall. Tyler's eyes widened as Josh pinned his hands over his head. "W-What," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled. "I-I have a girlfriend," Tyler whispered. "Everyone knows that honey," Josh said. "T-Then what are you doing?" Tyler asked. "Something," Josh whispered before pressing his lips against Tyler's. Tyler kissed back not caring anymore. Josh pulled away, Tyler gasped for air. "J-Josh," Tyler whispered. "Tyler," Josh answered. "W-What are you going to do?" Tyler asked. "Fuck you, I'm going to fuck you, babyboy," Josh smiled. "I'm straight," Tyler said without thinking. "Oh really? After we just made out, baby? Admit it, you're going to enjoy this," Josh scolded, grabbing Tyler's hair painfully. "I-I'm sorry s-sir," Tyler whimpered, his hands pulling at Josh's shirt. "It's daddy, honey," Josh whispered, letting go of Tyler's hair. Tyler felt his pants tighten, he let out a soft breath. Josh kissed at his neck, Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. It felt so good, the warmth of Josh's mouth made him get goosebumps, he loved it. 

Tyler's hips bucked up when Josh brushed his hand against his crotch. "Your girlfriend ever touch you, pretty boy?" Josh asked against Tyler's neck, his warm breath making Tyler shiver. "N-No," Tyler whispered, Josh pinned his hands above his head again. "Aw poor virgin boy, his girl never touches him," Josh teased. Tyler's breath caught in his throat, he struggled his eyes shut closed. "You like the dirty talk don't you? You like when I tell you I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to talk, your poor cock leaking, and you'll cum pathetically, like the pathetic whore you are," Josh whispered. Tyler gulped, he wanted to cry Josh was only teasing him. "Poor thing," Josh teased, looking up at Tyler. "P-Please t-touch me, daddy," Tyler begged his voice cracking and his body rubbing against the wall behind him. Josh laughed at the desperate bottom. It only made Tyler cry, he burst into tears wanting some sort of relief. Josh's face softened. He kissed Tyler's lips, his free hand going down to take off Tyler's pants. "My little plaything," Josh whispered against Tyler's lips. "Yours," Tyler whined. Josh smiled and pulled off Tyler pants, Tyler gasped softly in protest when Josh's lips detached from his. "You'll get more kisses later," Josh let him know, letting Tyler's jeans fall to the floor. A needy whine escaped Tyler's swollen lips. Josh hooked his fingers on the waistband of Tyler's boxers. 

Tyler whimpered as his erection slapped his stomach. Josh chuckled. "You're fully hard, just from making out and dirty talk?" Josh teased. Tyler only nodded. Josh smiled, he slipped off Tyler's shirt and pulled his own pants down so his member was out. Tyler whined when Josh lifted his thighs up. Josh circled his fingers around Tyler's rim. Tyler gasped, grabbing onto Josh's shoulders. Josh smirked before pulling away the fingers. He readjusted so he was holding Tyler with one arm. Tyler whimpered when Josh brought his fingers to his lips. "Open your mouth pretty boy," Josh whispered. Tyler parted his lips letting Josh's fingers slide into his mouth. Josh groaned as Tyler sucked on his fingers obscenely as much as Josh wanted to put his cock in Tyler's mouth he stuck to fucking him. Tyler mewled around Josh's fingers. Josh smiled taking them out of Tyler's mouth, Tyler's spit dripped onto Tyler's torso. "Daddy," Tyler whined as Josh circled his entrance again. "That's me," Josh smiled before he pushed his fingers into Tyler. Tyler moaned loudly. Tyler squirmed as Josh scissored his fingers, his breath was uneven and the noises coming out of his mouth surprised even himself. "I-I'm g-gonna cum," Tyler gasped. Josh removed his fingers from Tyler. "Open," Josh said running his wet finger over Tyler's lips. Tyler parted his lips again, sucking on the already wet fingers. Josh watched with a smile. "Good boy," Josh whispered, slipping them out of Tyler's mouth.

Tyler looked at Josh with wide eyes. "Want me to fuck you, honey?"Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Yeah? You want me to fucking pound into your tight hole?" Josh asked. Tyler gulped, his lip quivered. Just the thought of Josh fucking into him turned him on even more. Josh slowly pushed into Tyler. Josh stopped when Tyler started making pained sounds. He let Tyler adjust. Tyler whimpered and squirmed trying to go to and away from the pleasure. Tyler cried out when Josh slipped all the way into him. "Nngh daddy!" Tyler moaned, his nails dug into the fabric of Josh's shirt. "Fuck baby," Josh moaned, Tyler was unbelievably tight. Tyler gasped his mouth hanging open in an 'o' shape. Josh started up into him making the brunette fall apart. Tyler was uncontrollably moaning, Josh tried quieting him down but it was no use. Tyler's moans were high pitched, his head was thrown back, and his cheeks burned. 

"You're my fucking gay boy aren't you?" Josh growled. "Yours daddy! O-Oh my only mm y-yours," Tyler moaned in response. Josh started thrusting faster and Tyler felt absolute bliss. Josh grunted in the effort. Tyler was soon babbling incoherently. His flushed cock leaked a pool of precum onto his thighs. Tyler's eyes shot open as he came without warning, Josh watched the boy's face contort, his eyes went wide, cheeks glowed, and his mouth let out more unholy noises. 

Josh let Tyler fall on his knees in front of him. Tyler panted and looked up at Josh with big doe eyes. "Come on pretty boy," Josh whispered, looking down at the wide-eyed boy. Tyler looked forward to find himself face to face with Josh's cock. Tyler took Josh's cock in his hand not knowing where to start. "You're not allowed to touch," Josh said with a small smile. Tyler whined and put his hands behind his back. He opened his mouth and kitten licked the slit of Josh's cock, Tyler felt the salty and sweet taste of precum on his tongue. He took Josh's length going as far he could without gagging. Tyler timidly started bobbing his head. Josh moaned lowly tangling his hands in Tyler's hair. Tyler's eyes watered, he looked up at Josh. Josh smiled at the innocent-looking boy. Josh tugged on Tyler's hair keeping him still. Tyler hummed when Josh started fucking his mouth. Tyler gagged and Josh groaned at the feeling of Tyler's throat closing over his member. "Fuck baby," Josh moaned getting close. Tyler's eyes widened as Josh came into his mouth. Josh's eyebrows raised when he heard something spilling on the floor. Josh slipped out of Tyler's mouth. Tyler looked down in shame. "What did you do, baby?" Josh asked. Tyler didn't look at him. Josh chuckled when he saw a puddle of cum on the floor and some dripping onto Tyler's thighs.  Tyler had come only from hearing Josh moan his name. Josh pulled Tyler up. He pecked Tyler on the lips making the brunette whine for more. 

---

"Look at me," Josh whispered. Tyler turned to look at Josh. "You have cum on your cheek, pretty boy," Josh said. Tyler blushed as Josh wiped it away with a piece of toilet paper. "Here, if you ever get horny just call. See ya around," Josh said, slipping a piece of paper into Tyler's jean pocket and patting his cheek before leaving. "Also, good luck hiding that limp," Josh said turning around and smirking before actually leaving. Tyler's eyes widened, he whimpered to himself quietly. 

(I like this one woo)