He's Not Yours (3/3)

Tyler tried getting to the door, she locked it preventing Josh from coming in. "Let me out," Tyler whispered. She looked at him. "What?" she said, cornering Tyler. The brunette fell to the floor. "Just leave me alone," Tyler whispered, scared. "You took Josh away from me, he doesn't love you, no one ever will," she whispered coldly. Tyler looked at her with wide eyes. "I-I," Tyler tried. She slapped him. Tyler's eyes grew wide, he held his hand to his cheek. "Shut up!" she yelled. Tyler's eyes watered in fear. 

Josh managed to open the door, he rushed toward Tyler. "Josh," Tyler whispered. The older picked him up. "It's okay," he whispered. She looked at them in disgust. "Get out," Josh said, looking at her. She rolled her eyes and left. Josh frowned when he noticed Tyler was crying. "Ty, baby, are you okay?" Josh whispered softly. Tyler sniffed, he looked at Josh. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered. Josh shook his head. "Don't be sorry, you're okay," Josh whispered. Tyler wiped his eyes as Josh sat him down. He watched as the older grabbed something. "I was going to give this to you for your birthday when I broke up with her but I think now's a good time," Josh whispered. Tyler let out a breath when Josh handed him a small bag. Th brunette hesistantly reached in the bag. He pulled out a small box, the brunette looked at Josh. Tyler smiled when he saw a ring, he read the note along with it. "A promise ring," Tyler whispered. Josh carefully looked at Tyler. The brunette smiled, a real one. Josh's eyes widened when Tyler kissed him. 

-

"Josh," Tyler giggled. He sat in Josh's lap, they both smiled. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "Me too, baby," Josh whispered back, brushing Tyler's hair out of his eyes. Tyler smiled. "The wedding was amazing," Tyler whispered. "Yeah?" Josh asked softly. Tyler nodded, he buried his face in Josh's chest. Josh smiled when he caught sight of Tyler's wedding ring. Tyler smiled as Josh hugged him. "I really love you," Josh whispered.  "Me too, Josh. I love you too," Tyler whispered. 

(Ahh short woof but don't worry do not worry!)