Don't Leave Me

Tyler would not let go of Josh. The singer clung to Josh the whole day for no reason whatsoever. Josh glanced at Tyler, who was holding his hand tightly. They were at soundcheck. "Baby, I need to go to the restroom," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, shaking his head. "N-No," he whispered. Josh sighed.  "You wait out here, I'll be back, I promise," Josh said softly before going inside the restroom. Tyler broke down into tears. "J-Josh," he sobbed. What if he left him? What if Josh went back home and left him here forever? Josh came out as quickly as he could, drying his hands on his jeans. "Tyler, don't cry," Josh whispered, carrying him up into a hug. Tyler hugged his neck, quietly sobbing. Josh sighed, not knowing what was wrong with Tyler today. Usually, the brunette was less clingy and more on the bright side. Today, the brunette seemed to get scared whenever Josh left his side, he would burst into tears and sob until Josh came back. 

---

Tyler sat on Josh's dressing room couch watching him as he changed. "Ty, you gotta go get ready," Josh said. Tyler shook his head. Josh sighed and finished putting on his shirt. He bent down to eye level with Tyler. "What happened to being a good boy?" Josh asked gently. Tyler burst into tears, again. He felt terrible, he didn't want to be bad. Was Josh going to break up with him? Was he going to leave like everyone else did? Josh frowned watching Tyler sob. Tyler wiped at his tears trying to stop them but they just kept flowing. "Baby, what's wrong?" Josh asked, rubbing Tyler's thighs. "Y-You're g-gonna leave me," Tyler hiccuped through sobs. Josh's heart broke. "I won't leave, Ty. I'm right here, baby. I'll always be here for you," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, reaching for Josh. Josh grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "How about this? I'll make you feel good if you promise to be good. I'll stay right next to you okay?" Josh suggested. Tyler looked at him, wiping his own eyes. "Y-You'll touch me?" Tyler asked softly. "Mhm, I know we were on punishment terms but you deserve it baby, you've been good," Josh whispered, walking towards Tyler's dressing room. Tyler buried his face in the crook of Josh's neck. " I don't want y-you to stop holding me," Tyler whimpered. "Something bothering you?" Josh asked softly. "No, I just want to be with you all day," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, rubbing his back. "Me too baby, it'll be over before you know it, don't stress too much," Josh whispered.  Tyler whined as Josh set him on his feet. "J-Josh," he whispered, clinging onto Josh's shirt. "Baby, you have to get ready," Josh whispered, rubbing his cheek. "D-Don't leave please," Tyler begged. "I'm right here," Josh said, sitting down on the couch. Tyler nodded. 

Tyler had his eyes on Josh the whole show, struggling to keep himself from running up to him and sobbing in his arms. Josh gave him comforting looks the whole time. Tyler was breathing heavily during the encore (y'know that oreo clip thing where they went backstage and Josh said something bout "forest of milk" for a sec I think it's called encore? oncore? idk). He hugged Josh despite the sweat. "Shh, it's okay baby. You're okay," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, reluctantly pulling away from Josh as they had to go back on stage. 

---

Before they knew it the show was over. Tyler kept near Josh as they went to the hotel. Tyler gripped Josh's hand as they walked to their room. Tyler whined as Josh pushed him against the closed door and kissed him heatedly. Tyler's hands tugged at Josh's hair slightly. Josh smiled. "You're so needy, I love it," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered, his hips bucking up into Josh's crotch. Tyler begged quietly for more and Josh complied. Most clothes were pulled off and tossed on the ground. He grabbed the brunette's waist and pushed him down on the bed. Tyler refused to stop clinging to Josh. "Darling," Josh whispered, biting at Tyler's neck. Tyler whined in response. Josh chuckled and pinned Tyler's hands above his head. Tyler looked up at Josh with wide eyes. "What do you want, baby?" Josh asked, his warm breath over Tyler's neck making Tyler shiver. "I-I don't know," Tyler whispered. "C'mon princess, tell daddy what you want," Josh whispered. Tyler whined at the pet name. "I-I," Tyler tried, he felt overwhelmed. Josh noticed and kissed him softly. "It's okay, princess," Josh whispered. Tyler bit down on his lip, trying to keep in his noises. "Let me hear you," Josh said softly. Tyler breathed heavily. Josh smirked, mouthing Tyler through his boxers. Tyler let out a moan. "M-More," Tyler begged. Josh laughed and pulled off Tyler's boxers. Tyler gasped as Josh spread his legs open.  Josh hooked Tyler's leg over his shoulder and bit hickeys down his thighs. Tyler was a squirming, whiny mess. "A-Ah daddy," Tyler moaned. "Princess, you're so gorgeous," Josh whispered. Tyler whined when Josh reached his entrance. He gasped when Josh ran his tongue around his rim. Tyler squirmed when Josh kissed his entrance. Tyler hadn't felt this sensation in a long time. Josh smiled, pushing his tongue into Tyler's hole. Tyler moaned loudly, his hands shooting to Josh's hair. Josh expertly moved his tongue inside of Tyler, the younger's noises of pleasure turning him on to the max. 

Tyler gasped when he heard the wet sounds of Josh himself jerking off. "D-Daddy please f-fuck me," Tyler begged before Josh came. Josh smiled and positioned himself. Josh pushed in making a chorus of moans come out of them. Josh started pounding into Tyler, watching as the boy moaned. Tyler's eyes glued tight when Josh hit his prostate. "Right there!" he cried. "Holy shit princess," Josh moaned lowly. Tyler's hands scratched down Josh's back. Josh smiled, looking at Tyler underneath him. Tyler's eyes rolled back as he came. Josh groaned feeling Tyler's cum on his torso. Tyler gasped from overstimulation as Josh kept going, chasing his own high. Josh moaned, his hips faltering. "F-Fuck," Josh moaned as he came as well. 

Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled out and laid next to him. "Shower or sleep?" Josh asked gently. "Sleep," Tyler mumbled, hugging Josh. "Yeah? I love you, Ty," Josh whispered, kissing his sweaty forehead. Tyler giggled. "M'love you so much, Josh," Tyler whispered,his voice cracking slightly. Josh moved Tyler so they were in a comfier position.

"Please don't ever leave me," Tyler whispered, looking up at Josh. "I'll never leave you," Josh whispered, hugging Tyler.  And he meant it. 

(happy endings make me happy, chapter made me sad tho :( )