This Changes Tonight

Tyler rested his head against Josh's shoulder. They sat on a blanket watching the sunset, well not exactly sitting. Josh looked into Tyler's eyes watching as the younger rolled his hips as he rode his member. Sure, it was risky but why was church camp a thing? Tyler had first met Josh in camp, his first year to be exact. Josh had kept him away from the jerks. Soon the platonic relationship grew to be something else, all of it started with a very heated makeout session. They weren't really dating, at least none of them said anything about it. Josh planned to change that all tonight. 

Tyler gasped softly as Josh pulled him off of his member and lay Tyler on his back. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. The first time Tyler called Josh that Josh had roughly kissed the brunette, now it still had that same effect only Josh knew how to control himself better. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw looking into his eyes. Tyler's eyes were blown with lust, his pupils dilated. Josh loved the way Tyler looked when he was wrecked, he looked amazing any time of the day if he was being honest. "Can I ask you something?" Josh whispered. "Yeah?" Tyler asked. He looked up at the older, Tyler had always fond Josh amazing, whether it was the way he expressed things or in bed, he loved all of it. Tyler found it hard to believe Josh even liked him back, what kind of person like Josh would have any interest in someone like him? Josh looked at him, Tyler realized Josh was either about to say something that had been on his mind for a long time or something that made him nervous. "W-Would you like to be my boyfriend? And I don't mean it just because of the sex, I enjoy that too but I really love you for who you are," Josh said. Tyler's eyes widened. "You really like me, like that? I'm no good" Tyler whispered. "Oh shut up Tyler, you're perfect," Josh scoffed. Tyler blushed. "You've got a bad taste in guys," Tyler said. Josh smirked. "You think so?" he asked. "Y-Ye-" Tyler was cut off when Josh stroked his sensitive member, he let out a gorgeous moan. "I don't think anyone will ever meet how pretty you are. Do you believe me? Will you be my boyfriend?" Josh whispered softly. Tyler gasped softly. "I'd love to be your boyfriend," Tyler whispered, his cheeks tinted a pretty pink. Josh smiled. Tyler giggled softly. 

"C-Can I get back to riding you, it's starting to hurt," Tyler whispered with a shy smile. Josh smiled. "You're so adorable, go ahead," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled and climbed into Josh's lap again. Tyler lifted his hoodie up, revealing his leaking member again, he lined up with Josh's member. Tyler sunk down again on Josh's member. He bit his lip, looking into Josh's eyes.  "C-Can I...kiss you?" Tyler asked softly. "You don't have to ask," Josh whispered, he grabbed Tyler's jaw and kissed him. Tyler whined into Josh's mouth when Josh stroked his member again. Josh smiled. "Do you like that?" Josh whispered. "Yes daddy, I-I love it," Tyler answered, his hips moving excitedly. Josh chuckled. "I love you," he said. Tyler blushed. "I love you too," Tyler whispered, rolling his hips. They both let out moans, Tyler breathed heavily resting his forehead on Josh's shoulder. "Fuck baby," Josh groaned as Tyler started rolling his hips desperately. "Mm, I-I'm g-gonna c-uh cum," Tyler moaned. "G-go ahead, baby," Josh groaned. Tyler whined, looking up at Josh. The older couldn't help but kiss the boy heatedly, keeping a hand behind his head, his fingers tangled in Tyler's hair. Tyler whimpered, his hands clinging onto Josh's shirt. Tyler gasped in Josh's mouth as he spilled between the both of them. Tyler whined as Josh sucked on his tongue. Josh pulled away as he came buried inside of Tyler. The younger whimpered at the feeling. 

"Do you want to go back to the cabin?" Josh whispered after Tyler had calmed down. Tyler nodded silently, Josh had laid him on his back. "I love you," Tyler whispered, kissing Josh's cheek. Josh smiled gently. "I love you too," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled. "Do you think we'd get in trouble if they saw us?" Tyler asked, slipping his sweats back up. "Probably," Josh shrugged, folding the blanket. "It'd make a great story," Tyler giggled. Josh laughed. 

---

Tyler snuggled into Josh's side. They shared a bed, Tyler's bed empty. When they came in and checked on them, Tyler would rush onto his bed and pretend to be asleep. Josh would always giggle at how fast Tyler was. "I like this," Tyler whispered. "This?" Josh asked, unsure of what Tyler meant. "I like being your boyfriend," Tyler said softly. Josh laughed softly. "I love being yours too," Josh whispered gently. Tyler pouted. "Aw, why that face?" Josh asked. "You beat me on that one," Tyler whispered. "I'll make it up to you," Josh said flipping them over, so he was on top. Tyler smiled. And so their lips connected in a heated kiss. 

(they seem a bit awkward in this one and I find it ridiculously funny)