I Don't Get Jealous!

(agh I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, had to get caught up with school y'know school 🙄)

"Bye Tyler," Josh said, opening the front door. "Yeah, see ya," Tyler mumbled, not looking up from his laptop. Josh sighed and shut the door. Tyler was jealous, he hated being left alone when Josh went out with friends. Tyler sighed, closing the laptop. He rolled onto his side, thoughts rushing through his mind. He didn't even look at Josh when he left, what if something happened to him? Tyler chewed on his lip as he grabbed his phone, dialing Josh's number. "Ty?" Josh answered. "I'm sorry," Tyler whispered. "Sorry? For what, love?" Josh asked. "I didn't s-say bye to you, didn't even look at you," Tyler mumbled. "Oh, it's no big deal. I love you just as much anyway," Josh said softly. Tyler bit his lip. "Thanks, have a good time," Tyler whispered. "Love you, bye," Josh said before hanging up. 

---

Tyler squirmed on the bed, he was horny. Stupidly he had let his mind wander while he sat on the bed, and of course, the fantasies of Josh touching him came in. He wanted Josh's warm breath on his skin and Josh's hands on him. Tyler gasped feeling his boxers tighten, he sighed standing up to look through Josh's suitcase. Josh had to do something in LA, he had arrived a few hours earlier but had to leave to see a few friends. Tyler had given Josh a look when he told him. "Is that okay?" Josh had asked. "Yeah, yeah, sure," Tyler had mumbled. He was angry that Josh didn't have time for him. He loved attention but wouldn't show it. "I'm not jealous!" Tyler huffed to himself. "I-I just miss him," Tyler whispered. Tyler huffed and punched a pillow. "He's mine, why am I so jealous? He won't leave, right? Oh god, what if he falls in love with someone else? Will the band never get back together? Is my career going to fall apart?" Tyler rambled to himself as he searched through Josh's suitcase looking for a dirty hoodie. The fact that it was dirty didn't matter to him, all that mattered was that it smelled like Josh and the world wouldn't fall apart for him. Tyler curled up on the bed again, whining quietly. He knew all these questions were just "if's" and plus Josh had told him still he loved him. Tyler hated the mix of horniness and anxious. 

--

Tyler watched as Josh entered the bedroom. "How are you?" Josh asked, unbuttoning his coat. Tyler only looked at him, his eyes filled with need. Josh recognized the look and dropped his coat on the ground, crawling on top of Tyler. Tyler bit down on the hoodie sleeve, whining. "Shh," Josh whispered. Josh pinned Tyler's hands above his head and kissed him softly. The make out session was slow, memorable for sure. Tyler moaned quietly as Josh slipped his hands under his hoodie. His cold hands making him suck in his stomach slightly. "Sorry," Josh laughed softly. Tyler smiled, blushing lightly. Josh ran his fingers over Tyler's nipples watching as the younger's eyes fluttered shut. Tyler moaned quietly, trying to keep it down. "We're in our house, love. You can be as loud as you'd like," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "W-we are," he whispered with a soft giggle. Josh smiled. "Did you get lonely while I was gone?" Josh whispered, his breath on Tyler's neck. "I-I missed you and m'got horny," Tyler whimpered. "I'm sorry, baby," Josh apologized, kissing Tyler's cheek. Tyler blushed. "N-Not your fault," Tyler whispered. Josh pushed up the hoodie Tyler was wearing. His eyes widened at what Tyler was wearing underneath, he looked up at Tyler with a small smile. Tyler covered his face in embarrassment. "Don't, you look gorgeous, love," Josh said pinning Tyler's hands to his chest. Tyler's breath hitched. "Y-you think so?" Tyler breathed. I know so," Josh whispered, he untied the sides of the panties. Tyler whined, bending his knees and spreading his legs for Josh. 

The older grabbed Tyler's member and stroked it.  Tyler let out a choked moan. "J-Josh," Tyler moaned. "Please," Tyler begged. Josh decided he was going easy on the boy. He brought two fingers to Tyler's lips. Tyler whined and let Josh slip his fingers into his mouth. Tyler sucked on Josh's fingers, keeping eye contact the whole time. "You're so pretty," Josh whispered, he brought his spit covered fingers to Tyler's entrance. Tyler moaned, he grabbed Josh's free hand. "Josh Josh," Tyler gasped, his voice was high pitched. "Baby," Josh groaned. Tyler's smaller hand squeezed Josh's tightly as he got close. "J-Josh," Tyler whimpered, his breath was unsteady. "Yes?" Josh asked softly. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. "I-I'm gonna cum," he whined. "Go ahead, baby," Josh whispered. Tyler moaned softly before releasing, cum staining the hoodie he was wearing. Josh smiled. He lined himself up with Tyler's entrance before pushing in. Tyler hiccuped out soft moans and whines. Josh started rocking his hips slowly, watching as Tyler's cheeks flushed. Tyler squeezed his hands again. "H-Hold my hand," Tyler whispered, he needed Josh closer. Josh smiled and grabbed Tyler's smaller, delicate hand in his. Tyler smiled. "I love you," Tyler moaned softly. "I love y-you too," Josh whispered, his breath faltering midway. Tyler gasped when Josh hit his prostate, his thrusts were slow, pleasing Tyler. Josh moaned lowly, he wasn't going to last long at all. Tyler grunted when he felt the boiling sensation again. Josh groaned, his hips faltered as he came buried deep inside of Tyler. "O-Oh god," Tyler gasped, coming for a second time. Josh smiled, pulling out. 

---

Tyler's breaths were slow as he lay next to Josh. The older brushed the younger's hair out of his eyes. And Tyler never let go of Josh's hand. He wasn't jealous he just preferred to have what was his near him, that's what he convinced himself to think. All that mattered was that he was holding his husband's hand as he fell asleep. 

(haha now I'm sleepy also did you guys see the new merch? it's kinda sick)