My Vampire's Bloody Kisses

Happy Halloween if you don't celebrate then Happy Saturday 😼

TW: Blood, Knife/ Blades

"Josh!" Tyler yelled. Josh ran downstairs. "What's wrong?" He asked. Tyler smiled and wrapped his arms around Josh's neck. "Give me a kiss, daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and kissed him roughly, Tyler's lipstick staining his lips. "Tyler," Josh groaned. Tyler giggled. "Don't wipe it off," he whispered. Josh smirked and roughly pinned Tyler against a wall, he sucked a single hickey onto his neck. "Don't hide it," Josh smiled. Tyler whimpered softly.
-
"Ty and Jish!" A girl dressed as a pirate ran up the driveway. Tyler smiled. "How's it going, sweetie?" Tyler asked, the girl. She smiled. "I got loads of candy!" she exclaimed. "I bet we can beat what everyone else gave you," Tyler said his competitive side showing. The girl giggled. "Josh! Where are you?!" Tyler yelled. Josh came out with a bucket of candy. "I'm right here, gorgeous," Josh smiled, pecking Tyler on the cheek. The girl smiled. "I like your skirt Ty!" she said noticing Tyler's skirt. Tyler smiled. "I like your costume too," he laughed. Josh smiled. "Josh's a vampire!" the girl exclaimed, jumping up happily. They all laughed.

"Carrie! What are you doing here?" A man said coming up the driveway as well. Carrie spun around. "I'm with my friends," she smiled, pointing at Tyler and Josh. The man looked at them. "Would you like some water, sir? You look a bit tired," Tyler asked. Josh smiled, bending down to give Carrie candy. The man laughed. "Yes, please. Thank so much for taking care of her, I thought she was lost," The man thanked. "It's our pleasure," Tyler smiled, handing him the water bottle. Josh smiled to himself, happy that the man wasn't about to tear Tyler apart for wearing a skirt. He hated people like that. (Who likes those people? Gotta beat em up)

People started flooding into the driveway. "What's your costume?" A little boy asked. Josh looked at Tyler. "He's the vampire and I'm the scared human," Tyler said in a serious voice. Josh chuckled. "Did he bite you?!" The boy exclaimed. Tyler nodded. "Now I have to live in this scary house with him," Tyer whispered. The boy's eyes widened. "Does he feed you?!" The boy asked. Tyler stifled a laugh. "Of course he does, he's a nice vampire, sometimes," Tyler said glancing at Josh. The older smiled. The little boy smiled. "That's good. I'll save you if he doesn't feed you. Just call for the knight!" The boy exclaimed. "I will now go on you brave knight, you still have tons of candy to collect," Tyler smiled. The boy smiled and waved before running off. They did this for about three hours, Tyler complimenting everyone and Josh handing out the candy and cookies Tyler made. Tyler always made cookies, he loved them. Josh loved watching Tyler make the cookies. They would go out handing cookies on random days to the neighborhood which is why almost all the kids loved them. A few families refused to open the door to them, homophobes. Tyler would only shrug, leave the cookies there any way for the kids.
Tyler smiled at Josh once the driveway cleared. "We're out," Josh said, wrapping his arms around Tyler's waist. Tyler looked up at him. "Can my vampire make me feel good tonight?" Tyler whispered. Josh smirked. "You know it, baby," Josh whispered.

"Fuck me," Tyler whispered as Josh pushed him against the front door. Josh groaned. "You look amazing today," Josh whispered. "You think so?" Tyler asked. "I know so," Josh smiled. Tyler whined. He connected their lips. They maintained eye contact as they kissed. Josh's hands behind Tyler's head, keeping him from hitting his head on the door. Tyler's hands balled the fabric of Josh's shirt in his fists. Tyler's lipstick rubbed off making him and Josh look wrecked. Josh led them upstairs, none of them wanting to let go of each other. Josh grabbed Tyler'swrist and pulled him onto their bed. The younger gasped. "O-Oh," he whimpered. Josh grabbed their "toy" box and pulled out a variety of things. Tyler let a quiet whimper slip out of his lips. Clothes were quickly pulled off. 

Tyler pulled against the rope, he wanted Josh to touch him. He watched as Josh lit a drip candle. Tyler whimpered, the wax burned so much but he loved it. "Do you want me to tie your ankles?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "My little pretty boy likes when daddy ties him up?" Josh whispered, tying Tyler's ankles. Tyler gasped. "Y-Yes daddy, I-I love it," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, he leaned down, pressing hot kisses to Tyler's body. Tyler was breathing heavily. Lipstick from the stains on his lips staining Tyler's torso. "O-Oh daddy!" Tyler cried as Josh kissed the tip of his member. Josh smiled, licking the slit of Tyler's member. "F-Fuck," Tyler gasped. Josh sucked on his member making the younger let a chorus of moans come out of his mouth. Tyler's hips bucked up into Josh's mouth. "H-Ha d-daddy," Tyler gasped, he threw his head back in pleasure. Josh watched at how slutty Tyler looked. Tyler moaned as he came into Josh's mouth. Tyler watched as Josh moved so he was hovering over Tyler. "Taste yourself gorgeous," Josh whispered. Tyler opened his mouth, watching as Josh let the cum from his mouth fall into his mouth.

 Tyler swallowed his cum. "That's it, gorgeous," Josh praised, grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler reached up trying to connect their lips. Josh leaned in and just as their lips were about to meet he pulled away. "Daddy, don't be a jerk," Tyler whined. "Shh, don't pout," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, his big eyes burning into Josh's. The older grabbed the candle. Tyler watched drowsily. Josh circled his finger from his free hand around Tyler's entrance. Tyler moaned, he struggled to keep focus on the candle. The wax was oh so close to dripping onto his stomach. Tyler let out a loud moan as Josh shoved two fingers into his hole. "D-Daddy!" Tyler cried as the wax dripped onto his stomach. "Unngh oh my gosh," Tyler moaned in a high pitched voice as Josh pumped his fingers in and out of his hole, the wax dripping as well. Tyler moaned as Josh hit his prostate. "Daddy," he sobbed, pulling against his restraints. Josh was turned on immensely, the bottom looked so beautiful. Tyler came without warning, his cock twitching wildly and his toes curling. "Fuck Tyler, you look amazing," Josh whispered, tipping the candle back up and blowing it out, some of the wax splattered onto Tyler's stomach. Tyler whimpered. 

Josh positioned himself in front of Tyler's entrance. "Fuck daddy," Tyler grunted as Josh pushed the tip of his member into his hole. Josh laughed breathlessly. "I love you, Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled. "I love you too, J-Daddy! Fuck!" Tyler moaned after Josh had pushed in and started thrusting immediately. "Shit, Tyler," Josh moaned, thrusting into Tyler at a merciless pace. The room filled with moans and skin against skin slapping noises. "Nngh fuck daddy," Tyler moaned. Josh had never heard him moan so much, he loved it. "F-Faster please," Tyler begged, his voice terribly unsteady. "Oh, you little slut," Josh whispered, he lifted up Tyler's hips from the bed so he had a better angle. Tyler was in heaven as Josh pounded into him. His vision was fuzzy and he couldn't form words at this point. Tyler gasped uncontrollably as Josh grabbed his member and stroked it in time with his thrusts. Tyler came, ribbons of white cum painting his torso and Josh's hand. Tyler panted as Josh kept going. Josh's hips were more uneven as he neared his climax. Tyler clenched around him to help him get to his climax. "C-Come on daddy," Tyler moaned. Josh groaned. Tyler watched as Josh's face contorted and he came inside of Tyler. 

Right here: TW: Blood, Knife/ Blades/Cutting!!!

Josh pulled out. They connected their lips again. Tyler whimpered into Josh's mouth as their member rubbed against each other the friction making both of them grow hard again. Tyler gasped. "Daddy mark me," Tyler whispered, pulling away. Josh smiled knowing what Tyler meant, they only did this when Tyler felt like it.  "How many?" he asked, reaching into the nightstand for a knife. "One each thigh," Tyler whispered. "Same safeword?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. He watched as Josh brought the blade to his thigh.  Tyler whimpered as Josh marked him on one thigh. Josh looked up at him. "You okay?" he asked gently. Tyler nodded. Josh brought the blade to his other thigh and marked him again making sure not to cut too deep, small drops of blood running down his thigh. Tyler gasped. "Good boy," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too," Josh replied, kissing his lips. 

--

Tyler snuggled into Josh's side. Josh loved looking after Tyler after sex. Aftercare was one of his favorite things. Tyler was glad he had Josh. "Gosh, I love you," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you too, baby," Josh whispered. 

(Woo, I will rewrite the ending without the knife part and upload that separately for a less bloody ending)