Didn't Tell Me You Were Gettin' Freaky

Thank you @/hamilton_stars for the suggestion :)

Tyler's trans

Tyler timidly opened the door to Josh's office. He peeked his head through the crack. 
"Josh," Tyler said. Josh looked up from his computer. "Hi, baby," Josh smiled. Tyler beamed, he ran to Josh. "M'got a problem," Tyler mumbled, climbing onto Josh's lap. "What is it?" Josh asked, typing something. "I need you to fix it," Tyler whispered. Josh gave him a look. "Yeah? What's up?" Josh asked with a small smile. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and brought it down to his crotch. Josh smiled as Tyler slipped his hand into the waistband of his underwear. "You're so wet," Josh whispered lowly. Tyler whimpered, gripping Josh's bicep as the older rubbed his clit. "Daddy," Tyler moaned softly. Josh smiled, he pulled his hand out of Tyler's underwear. Tyler pouted. "Again," he whined. "Give me a second," Josh mumbled, tapping his wet fingers on Tyler's thighs. Tyler sat patiently on Josh's leg. Josh closed his laptop and picked Tyler up as he stood up. "What do you want?" Josh asked, placing Tyler on the bed. Tyler laid down. "Tongue," Tyler mumbled, spreading his legs wide. Josh smiled, he pulled off Tyler's shorts. "I love you," Josh mumbled. "Love you too," Tyler whispered, smiling as Josh grabbed his thighs. Tyler moaned as Josh kissed his wet hole. "Josh, I need you," Tyler gasped, tangling his hands in Josh's hair. He just needed everything from Josh right now. Tyler whined as Josh licked his wetness. Tyler moaned and gasped as Josh worked wonders with his tongue. "Josh, come on please," Tyler begged. Josh looked at him. "You're a needy thing today," Josh whispered. Tyler grunted. "Sorry," Josh grinned, he went back to licking at Tyler's clit, his fingers rubbing Tyler's wet entrance. "Nngh, Joshie," Tyler moaned, throwing his head back. Tyler cried Josh's name as he came, flooding Josh's fingers with his cum. Josh licked him clean, tasting the sweet cum on his tongue. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. 

Josh reached for a rag to wipe the sweat off of Tyler. "No, no, I-I need more," Tyler whined loudly. Josh looked at him, it wasn't often that Tyler asked for a round two but he wasn't one to object. He grabbed Tyler's hands and pinned them over his head. "If you want me to stop, let me know," Josh comforted, he bit at Tyler's jaw. Tyler let out a soft breath. "Mmph," Tyler whimpered, his legs clamped shut underneath Josh. Tyler's body trembled. Josh kissed his neck. "Daddy, fill me up. I j-just w-want your cock," Tyler gasped needily, needing the penetration. "Tyler," Josh growled. "Please, daddy," Tyler begged. Josh smiled. He sat up and took out his member. Josh slid into Tyler. The brunette grunted. "Joshie," Tyler gasped, clenching his ass. Josh bottomed out. Tyler writhed in need, his prince parts throbbing needily. "Oh please!" Tyler cried, holding Josh's hand. Josh rubbed his hand gently in an attempt to calm him down. Josh quickly pounded into Tyler's tight hole. Tyler brought his free hand down to rub at his clit. Josh grunted watching as Tyler rubbed himself feverishly. Tyler's back arched filthy, his fingers curling on his clit. "God damn, baby. You're so fucking sexy," Josh groaned Tyler moaned, his voice high. "Come on, baby boy," Josh growled. "D-Ah Daddy!" Tyler screamed, his toes curling and fingers rubbing obscenely. Pornographic moans poured out of his mouth, he screamed in intense pleasure as he came. Josh pulled out, not wanting to overstimulate his little prince. 

Tyler breathed heavily, whimpering softly. Josh picked him up and carried his husband to their bathroom. He ran warm water. Josh gently removed Tyler's and his own clothes. Tyler clung to him as Josh dipped him into the tub. Tyler sat on Josh's lap in the water. "I love you," Tyler mumbled, tracing patterns on Josh's tattoos. "I love you too, Ty," Josh whispered with a small smile. Tyler ground down on Josh's dick. "Tyler," Josh groaned. "Fuck me, please," Tyler whispered. "Are you serious?" Josh asked, surprised. Tyler nodded innocently. He was unsatisfied. "Please, daddy. I'll do anything," Tyler whispered, gripping Josh's shoulders tightly. "Turn around, ass up," Josh ordered. Tyler obeyed, quickly getting into position, his knees on the bottom of the tub. Josh shut off the water, one-fourth of the bathtub had been filled in the time. Josh gave Tyler's lovely ass a soft slap before slowly pushing into him. Tyler moaned, gripping the edge of the bathtub tightly. Josh bit his lip, his hands grabbed Tyler's hips before he started thrusting. "Josh," Tyler moaned, his legs shaking, he knew he wouldn't last long at all. "Quiet, baby boy," Josh breathed, he quickly slammed into Tyler. The sub moaned loudly, his legs shook along with his whole body. Tyler gasped, his knuckles turned white from how hard he was gripping the edge of the bathtub. Josh groaned, he could never get used to Tyler being wrapped around him and he hopedhe never did. Tyler whined. He gasped, his body convulsing. "Fuck, Tyler," Josh growled. Tyler cried out as Josh slammed his cock in and out of him. "J-J a-ah," Tyler sputtered as he came, his body shaking in a dirty way. Josh held Tyler tightly as the brunette trembled. Josh came, finishing his orgasm from earlier. "You satisfied?" Josh asked, giving a hard thrust. "Mm -yeah," Tyler moaned weakly. Josh flipped him over. "You're wrecked, love," Josh murmured. And Tyler was. With his cheeks flushed a deep red, the way his legs  still shook from all the orgasms Josh had helped him through. Tyler breathed heavily as Josh kissed his lips gently. "You need sleep," Josh whispered, gripping Tyler's shaking thigh. "M-M'just," Tyler trailed off already half passed out. 

Josh dressed Tyler as gently as he could, not wanting to wake Tyler up. Tyler breathed slowly, his breaths soft. Josh pulled the covers over their warm bodies. "I love you," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead. Tyler smiled softly, scooting closer to Josh's warmth. Josh smiled. 

(No update yesterday, wasn't in the right mindset lmao. Anyway, I actually made the "Don't Care Baby" chapters into a whole book, someone requested this, but I've only added one more part to it so if you can check that out if you wanna, if not that's understandable I wouldn't do what a fanfic writer tells me to do either. 

I'm not sure when I'm ending the book, the original plan was 200 chapter but that's too soon. 210-250 was the next number. Actually, I never planned going past 100 but here we are, makes me feel like I've achieved something but I know later on I'll look back at this and cringe terribly. It's just the way of life. Just know this is all for entertainment, mine and yours. We've actually made this a pretty long book

Other than that, thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments.  I really enjoy reading  your comments. Feel free to request chapters, I'm not the brightest at ideas sometimes. Don't be embarrassed, we're all gonna forget this one day

Excuse the ramble, I had some things to say and now they have been said. Have a very good day/afternoon/night! Appreciate you all :) 

Thank you )