Shh, We're In Love

Josh squeezed Tyler's hand. Tyler smiled, leaning his head back against the headrest. "I love this," Tyler whispered. "I love you," Josh said. Tyler giggled. "I love you more," Tyler smiled. Josh looked at him. "Eyes on the road mister," Tyler said. Josh laughed before looking back at the road. They were going back home after a family reunion, they loved seeing their family. Tyler had a fresh hickey on his neck, Josh's doing. The older couldn't stand Tyler's cute face, he had shoved Tyler into the bathroom and kissed him, hard. Tyler ran his fingers over the hickey with his free hand. Josh smirked, glancing at Tyler. "Josh," Tyler said softly. "Hm?" Josh answered. Tyler smiled. "I love you," Tyler teased. "I want to make you mine so bad," Josh groaned. "Yeah, daddy? Make me yours, show me who owns me," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled. "Fuck, I love you," Josh said. Tyler laughed. "I'm hard, daddy," Tyler smiled. "We're almost home, princess," Josh whispered.

Josh pulled Tyler out of the car when they got home. Tyler gasped as Josh pushed him against the car. Tyler kissed him heatedly. "Y-You can't fuck me here," Tyler said, pulling away for air. "Who says I can't?" Josh whispered. Tyler grinned. "I want to take off your clothes daddy, can't have them calling the cops," Tyler giggled. Josh chuckled and grabbed Tyler's waist, leading him to their front door. Tyler watched as Josh closed the door. Tyler grabbed Josh's shirt collar and brought him down for another kiss. "Tyler," Josh groaned, his hand behind Tyler's head. Tyler unbuttoned Josh's shirt desperately. Josh smirked against Tyler's lips. Tyler's fingers brushed against Josh's chest lightly. "You're so hot," Tyler breathed, tossing Josh's shirt on the floor. Josh wrapped his hand around Tyler's neck. The brunette's widened his breath hitching. "Who's in charge?" Josh asked, looking straight into Tyler's pretty eyes. Tyler's eyes sparkled with lust. "You, daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh smiled and picked Tyler up by his thighs.

Josh sat Tyler down on the bed against their pillows. Tyler bit his lip. Josh slipped off Tyler's shirt, revealing old hickeys from two days ago. Tyler whined, looking down at his marked chest. Josh smiled, kissing down Tyler's chest. Tyler's breath faltered. Josh looked up at him. He pressed his forehead against Tyler's. "Shh, shh, princess," Josh whispered. The room was silent, Tyler could hear Josh's breaths. He synced his breaths with Josh's. "Good boy," Josh praised. Tyler nodded, his breath faltering again as Josh unbuttoned his pants. "Keep your breath still," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered but obeyed so his breath was steady again. Tyler gasped when Josh pulled his jeans and underwear down at the same time. Josh laughed softly, kissing Tyler again. Tyler tangled his fingers in Josh's hair, tugging slightly. Tyler smiled and pushed Josh back so he was straddling Josh's waist. "Eager are we?" Josh teased. Tyler only smiled before unbuttoning Josh's jeans. "Daddy," Tyler breathed when he took off Josh's underwear. Josh groaned. Tyler bounced himself anxiously, overwhelmed with options on what to do. Josh noticed and pulled Tyler down. "Be a good boy and get in 69 (still don't know how it's spelt) position, princess," Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. Tyler followed orders. He whined when he found himself face to face with Josh's member. Josh groaned when Tyler took his member in his mouth. Josh massaged the flesh of Tyler's ass. Tyler pushed his hips backwards. He moaned around Josh's member. Josh smiled and spread Tyler's cheeks apart. Tyler let out a choked moan. He pulled off for air. 

"D-Daddy," Tyler moaned.He wanted to be facing the dom. Josh pulled away. "Too much, princess?"Josh asked, noticing Tyler was trembling. Tyler nodded. Josh flipped him over so Tyler was laying on his back. Tyler stared into Josh's eyes. Josh smiled. They made out heatedly. Josh pushed his tongue through Tyler's lips making the younger whine. Tyler fought back for dominance. Josh kissed rougher, pinning Tyler's hands above his head with one hand, the other hand pumping Tyler's member rapidly. The sub gasped as Josh trailed down his chest, sucking hickeys back onto his tan skin. Josh squeezed the head of Tyler's member. Tyler made a high-pitched noise, his hands tugging against Josh's grip. "Nngh, o-oh g-gosh," Tyler whined. Josh kissed him again, quieting the younger down. 

Tyler came without warning. Josh smiled and let go of the younger. "Daddy? Can I please suck your cock?" Tyler asked innocently. "Of course, princess," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's jaw softly. Tyler blushed and got on his knees in front of Josh. He ran his hand over Josh's member. Tyler looked up at Josh as he took Josh's member in his mouth. Tyler gagged slightly as Josh's member hit the back of his throat. Josh moaned lowly, pulling on Tyler's hair. Tyler's eyes watered as he started to bob his head. "F-Fuck princess," Josh moaned, Tyler hummed around Josh's member. Tyler tasted precum on his tongue, he loved the taste of Josh's cum. Josh's eyes closed as he came down Tyler's throat. Tyler didn't swallow knowing he had to wait for his daddy's approval to swallow. "Open your mouth," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's jaw. Tyler opened his mouth, showing Josh that he still had cum in his mouth. "Good boy. You can swallow, princess," Josh smiled. Tyler swallowed and looked at Josh with a smile. Josh couldn't help but bring Tyler up onto his lap and kiss the brunette. Tyler's cheeks were flushed red. "I love you," Tyler mumbled into the kiss. "I love you too," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's cheek. Tyler giggled. "Do you want a shower?" Josh asked gently. Tyler nodded, taking Josh's hand. 

---

Josh smiled as Tyler slipped on one of his shirts, covering his hickey covered chest again. "I love you," Tyler smiled, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck. Josh picked him up. "I love you more," Josh said. Tyler frowned. "No, I do," Tyler said, rolling his eyes. "Nope, I'm older which means I've got more space to love," Josh answered. "Well, I'm younger and I've got more time to love," Tyler teased. Josh burst out laughing. "Are you saying that I'll die first?" Josh asked. "No! I'm just saying you're old!" Tyler exclaimed. Josh giggled, kissing Tyler's forehead. Tyler smiled. "I love you too," Josh whispered. 

(Woo, I hope you guys are having an AMAZING day. If not I'll have to hug you, sorry I don't make the rules. I'm mad at the weather cause it's cold)