I'm The Doctor, I'm The Patient

Tyler swung his legs. He perked up as the doctor entered the room. The doctor looked at him, instantly recognizing Tyler's face. "You're Tyler, the one with the sprained wrist from last month?" the doctor asked. Tyler's eyes widened. "O-Oh, Dr. Dun," Tyler whispered, his face flushed red. Josh smiled. Tyler stared at him. Gosh, he was drop-dead gorgeous. Josh caught Tyler staring. The beautiful brunette looked away, Josh smiled to himself. "Okay, how old are you?" Josh asked, opening up a form. "24," Tyler said, his eyes roaming Josh's face. Josh went over the questions, Tyler couldn't keep his eyes away from Josh. "Perfect," Josh said when he finished going over the questions. "Alright," Josh said, he turned toward Tyler. The brunette looked at him. "Let's start the checkup," Josh said, grabbing the stethoscope. 

Tyler shivered at the feeling of Josh's hands on him. Josh internally smiled at Tyler's small shivers. "Okay, we're done," Josh said. Tyler turned to look at him. "I actually have a few more questions," Josh whispered. "Yeah?" Tyler said, looking at the man's eyes. 

Josh had finished the next few questions, he decided to tease Tyler. "Have you ever masturbated?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled, knowing that wasn't on the sheet. "Oh, doctor, lots of times," Tyler answered. "Yeah? What could've caused this?" Josh asked teasingly. Tyler grinned. "I was thinking about you, jerked off to the thought of you, Joshua," Tyler whispered. Josh stood up, he cupped Tyler's jaw. Tyler exhaled as Josh ran his gloved thumb over his jaw. "I wouldn't go against fucking you right now, princess," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler's face closer to him. Tyler bit his lip. "I want that, doctor," Tyler breathed. Josh smirked, he pulled Tyler onto his feet. "Strip for me, princess," Josh whispered. Tyler maintained eye contact with Josh the whole time he undressed. Josh slipped off his gloves, Tyler bit his lip. Josh groaned when Tyler stood in front of him, without clothes. Josh kissed Tyler heatedly, his hands going to Tyler's ass. Tyler grunted softly, his hands balled Josh's coat in his hands. 

Josh pulled away and turned Tyler around. Tyler grunted again, he heard Josh unzipping his pants. "Condom?" Josh asked gently. Tyler grinned. "No, doctor. Please put it in without a condom," Tyler whispered, making his best innocent face. Josh smirked, he pushed his member into Tyler. The brunette's jaw fell open. "Oh, my g-god, doctor," Tyler moaned loudly. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's shoulders. Josh bit his lip as he looked down, watching as his thick member slid in and out of Tyler's tight hole. Josh moaned lowly, he looked up realizing Tyler was moaning a bit too loud. Josh stuffed his fingers into Tyler's mouth. Tyler moaned, his eyes rolling back. "Quiet down, princess. Wouldn't want to get in trouble would you?" Josh asked, speeding up the pace. Tyler let out a muffled whine. Josh angled his hips, trying to find Tyler's prostate. Tyler cried out as Josh immediately found his sweet spot. "Right there, princess?" Josh groaned. Tyler moaned, he pushed his hips back wanting Josh to stroke his leaking cock. Josh laughed breathlessly before grabbing Tyler's member and jerking him off roughly. Tyler breathed heavily through his nose, Josh's fingers in his mouth muffling his loud moans. Tyler screamed Josh's name as he came. His knees gave up. Josh caught him, he kept his fingers in Tyler's mouth knowing the boy was being way too loud. 

Josh slammed into him making the brunette bounce up slightly at the force. Tyler's eyes teared up. The brunette felt heavenly. Josh groaned, feeling his edge coming close. Tyler let out loud moans as Josh came. Josh took his fingers out of Tyler's mouth. Tyler panted. He squeaked as Josh flipped him over. Josh looked into Tyler's eyes. Tyler licked his lips. Josh smiled, he kissed him teasingly. Tyler whined when Josh held him back, preventing him from deepening the kiss. Josh barely brushed his lips against Tyler's. The bottom let breathed heavily. Josh picked Tyler's thighs up slowly. Tyler wrapped his legs around Josh's waist. Tyler's hands went to Josh's dress shirt. He unbuttoned it quickly, he moaned softly having seen Josh's abs. Josh kissed Tyler's jaw, he gently pushed in again. They were going for a round two(yeah I totally couldn't tell!).

Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. Josh opted for slower deep thrusts. Tyler let out a soft moan. "D-Doctor," Tyler whispered, squeezing his hands on the edge of the exam table. Josh groaned at the sight in front of him. Tyler's cheeks were burning, his jaw hung open as moans poured out of his mouth. Josh kept him quiet. Tyler let out a shaky breath. "O-Oh-h," Tyler moaned as Josh brushed against his prostate. Josh groaned quietly. Tyler's toes curled in pleasure. The slow pace was pleasuring, the feeling burned into them. Sweat covered their foreheads. "I-I'm so mm close, d-doctor," Tyler gasped softly. Josh nipped at Tyler's neck. "Not yet, princess," Josh whispered breathlessly. Tyler whined in protest. "Who's in charge?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler's eyes shot open. "You are," Tyler whispered sinfully. Josh squeezed the base of Tyler's cock, he thrust in deep. Tyler moaned. "T-That's right, beautiful," Josh moaned breathlessly. 

 Josh kissed him passionately. Tyler kissed back hungrily. Tyler blushed when they pulled away. Josh smirked, his face contorted as he came without warning. Tyler whimpered, Josh's warm seed felt amazing inside of him.  Josh let go of Tyler's base, he jerked Tyler off. "Spill for me, princess," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped, his hips bucking up. Josh watched as Tyler's eyes rolled back. Tyler let out a beautiful moan as he came. Josh coaxed him through his high. Josh gave a few sloppy thrusts before he pulled out. Tyler breathed heavily. "T-That was amazing," Tyler whispered. Josh grinned. "I knew you'd enjoy that," Josh said softly. Tyler smiled as Josh cupped his jaw. They pressed their lips against each other. 

-

Tyler limped to his car. Josh chuckled. "See you on Friday," Josh said. Tyler smiled, a date wasn't so bad. "See ya, doctor," Tyler teased. Josh rolled his eyes. "See ya," Josh smiled.