Not Such A Tough Guy (5/5)

Tyler woke up with a smile on his face. 

It was the day he got released. Last day in this hell. He didn't plan on doing any criminal activity anymore. Tyler was getting released at 12 pm. He couldn't see Josh but Josh said he could come to his office anytime. 

Tyler was going to miss pissing people off and making fun of the cows. Yes, he had gotten in many fights but he never got severely injured, and plus he always won. 

Tyler jumped when he heard a guard outside. "Gather the stuff you're keeping and put the other stuff in here," the guard said tossing a bag at Tyler. Tyler nodded. The guard scrunched his eyebrows. "Aren't you supposed to talk back or anything?" the guard said confused. Tyler giggled. "It's an easy day for you," he said with a smile. The guard couldn't help but smile. "I never really hated you, y'know? You're a nice guy, just a bit annoying," the guard said before leaving. Tyler's eyes lit up, people didn't hate him? 

Tyler got down from his bed and grabbed the black trashbag. The only thing he was keeping was the brown paper bag that held Lucky and the note from Josh. He tossed the rest in the bag. 

----

Tyler was given back his clothes and things he had with him when he was arrested.

Then he was let go.

------

Tyler smiled as he opened the door to his house. The familiar scent of vanilla made his eyes sparkle. He ran upstairs to his bedroom. "Berry," he whispered when he caught sight of the bear. He started crying. "I missed you," Tyler whispered clutching the bear. Tyler wiped his eyes and giggled. "I'm such a cry baby," he said with a smile. 

Soon enough Tyler was roaming around his house as if it were an unfamiliar place. He had taken a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. He held onto Lucky and Berry in one arm. He was wearing a skirt, he felt pretty in it. 

He ran down the halls of his house giggling happily.
---
A week later Tyler decided to go back to Josh. He walked up to the front door holding Lucky in his hand. "Hello sweetheart how can I help you?" the old lady behind the desk said. Tyler blushed, he wasn't used to any of those names. "Uh- I came here t-to visit someone," Tyler said. "Oh okay! Who might that be?" the lady asked. Tyler's eyes widened, he didn't know Josh's full name. As if on cue Josh came in through a door. He froze and bluntly looked at Tyler up and down. "He's coming with me," Josh said. The lady nodded. Tyler stood there until Josh grabbed his hand and pulled him into his office.

"Hey baby," Josh whispered pinning Tyler against the closed door. Tyler giggled. "I missed you," Josh said softly. Tyler smiled. "Sorry I had to sort things out," he whispered back. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's. Tyler whimpered.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Tyler and Josh jumped. They both looked at each other. Josh opened the door with one hand while his other arm was slung around Tyler's shoulder. "Mr. Dun, there's been a fight in the cafeteria, an ambulance has been called," a man said. "That's fine," Josh said. The man looked surprised. "You don't need me to bring anyone?" the man asked. "No, why?," Josh asked with a frown. "Well you always wanted us to bring the brunette," the man said. Josh shook his head. "No it's fine," he said. The man shrugged and walked away. Tyler watched quietly.

"You alright?" Josh asked Tyler. Tyler nodded.
------
"Daddy?" Tyler asked quietly. He was sitting in Josh's lap while Josh continued to work on things. "Yes, baby?" Josh said looking at Tyler. "Can we do what you promised?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled. "Of course," he answered.
(These are gonna be in like clips)
---
Josh opened the door to Tyler's bedroom. Tyler whimpered into Josh's ear. "Fuck baby," Josh groaned.
---
"Daddy! Please fuck me!," Tyler cried tangling his hands in Josh's hair. A thin layer of sweat covered his forehead. He squirmed as Josh kissed down his thigh, sucking hickeys onto the smooth skin.

"So needy," Josh teased.
---
"Daddy, move please," Tyler gasped. "Isn't this what you wanted? For me to cockwarm?," Josh teased. Tyler sobbed.
---
Finally after Tyler had given up. Josh thrusted into him making the boy gasp.

Soft fucks and curses were let out from the bottom's mouth.
---
Tyler cried Josh's name as he came. His back arched and he threw his head back.

Josh came a few moments later with a loud moan.
---
"Thank you, daddy," Tyler whispered as Josh held him close. "Tyler?," Josh asked. "Yes?," Tyler answered quietly. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Josh asked looking into Tyler's brown eyes. Tyler gasped softly his eyes twinkling in the moonlight coming through the window. "I-I would love to," he answered.

And so the new boyfriends fell asleep in Tyler's real bed, just as Josh promised.

- 2 years later-
Sorry, I mean.

And so the newly married couple fell asleep in their bed. Tyler held Lucky while Josh held Tyler.