Break-Up Sex

Tyler wrapped his slender fingers around Josh's member. He was in trouble and he knew it. After Josh had found him in the glory hole at the bar he had gotten angry at Tyler for letting others use what belongs to Josh. Tyler cried out as the whip made contact with his skin, his hands squeezing Josh's tip. Tyler breathed heavily, feeling Josh's piercing eyes looking down at him. Tyler quickly sat upon his knees and jerked Josh off. "Look at me," Josh whispered. Tyler obeyed quickly. "I'm sorry, master," Tyler whimpered. He squeaked as Josh slapped him. "You're so pretty," Josh breathed, looking at Tyler. The brunette let out a soft breath. "Get on the bed, take off all your clothes," Josh ordered. Tyler quickly stood up and started pulling his clothes off. He slowly revealed his panties, the ones that shaped around him perfectly and had only a thin strip of fabric in the back. Josh's eyes darkened. "You were wearing those?" Josh asked. Tyler bit his lip nervously, he nodded. Josh shook his head. Tyler fidgeted with his fingers. "Hurry up, I don't have all day!" Josh snapped. Tyler flinched and quickly pulled off the rest of his clothes, rushing to get on the bed. 

Josh roughly handcuffed him to the bed. Tyler kept silent as Josh grabbed a few things out of their nightstand. Tyler gasped as Josh stuffed a vibrator inside of him. "Was this what you wanted? You know I hate when you let other's touch you in that way, let alone fuck you," Josh huffed, clipping a ball gag around the brunette's head. Tyler looked at him, his eyes widened as Josh blindfolded him. Josh turned on the vibrator at the highest setting, 10. Tyler's legs bent in pleasure, he let out a muffled moan as Josh pressed it against his prostate. He felt the bed shift before it went completely silent. Tyler listened trying to hear anything but all he heard was the buzzing of the vibrator. Tyler pulled at his wrists, he let out a soft call of Josh's name. 

Tyler's legs trembled, he had cum already. It was beginning to feel uncomfortable, he couldn't hear anything except his own moans and heavy breathing.He froze when he heard Josh. "You're shaking," Josh mumbled, slipping the vibrator out of Tyler. The brunette whimpered. "Dirty whore," Josh spat. Tyler sobbed, shaking vigorously. "I really hope you're regretting everything right now. I don't want this to happen again," Josh loosened the gag. "Got it?" Josh asked. "Y-Yes, master. I'm sorry I was drunk a-and I w-wasn't thinking right-," Tyler rambled. "Shh, we'll sort this out later. Calm down, darling," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead. Tyler whimpered, although he couldn't see, the action comforted him. He hoped this wasn't break up sex but Josh had every right to break up with him right now. Tyler gripped the handcuffs tightly. Josh brought his hand down to Tyler's thigh, rubbing the soft skin gently. Tyler 's leg twitched. Josh watched as the brunette struggled. Josh pulled off the gag. "Talk to me," Josh whispered, he loved when Tyler begged. "P-Please fill m-me up, master," Tyler begged. Josh looked at him. scanning his eyes over Tyler's lean frame, he let go of Tyler's thigh. Josh decided he wasn't going to prep Tyler. The brunette squirmed when he felt Josh nudge his entrance. "Master!" Tyler moaned as Josh slipped into him. The stretch burned, his toes curled at the feeling. Josh groaned, he lifted Tyler's legs and hooked them over his shoulders. Tyler gasped as Josh quickly thrusted into him, his body trembled as the pleasure coursed through his veins. It was an addicting pleasure, he needed more. 

Josh started at a merciless pace, knocking into Tyler harshly. Tyler cried for him, not used to being manhandled. Tyler sobbed as Josh hit his prostate. "Master! Oh- so- so good please," Tyler hiccuped, he gripped the handcuffs. Tyler came, the pleasure getting to him. Josh watched as Tyler spilled across his chest. Josh bit his lips and quickened his pace, his hips snapping quickly. Tears ran down Tyler's cheeks, he trembled. Tyler bounced up as Josh pounded into him. Josh moaned lowly, Tyler's sobs and screams filling up the room. Tyler's eyes rolled back. "J-Josh, u-uh," Tyler gasped. Josh moaned. Tyler's vision went black as Josh came. 

-

Tyler woke up tucked in blankets on their bed. He tried sitting up but his back ached way too much, he fell back again. Tyler groaned softly. Josh came into the room with a mug. "You're up," Josh whispered, he helped Tyler sit up. Tyler looked at him, resting his head on Josh's shoulder. "Here, drink it," Josh whispered, handing Tyler the mug. The brunette fidgeted with the hem of his sweater. "I-I'm sorry," Tyler mumbled. "What for?" Josh asked, looking at Tyler. "F-For what I d-did. I-I really shouldn't have done any of that, being drunk isn't an excuse. I-I don't understand why you forgave me, y-you're really sweet and nice- and if I go around letting other men f-fuck it's really messed up," Tyler whispered. Josh hugged him. "You've never done anything like it, baby. I know you were drunk and I also should have been there to take care of you. The good thing is that you're safe, okay? Anyone could have taken you because you were drunk. I'm not mad, love. It was just worrying and concerning cause I thought maybe you were over me, y'know," Josh shrugged, kissing Tyler's lips. Tyler smiled. "I'll never be over you, Josh. You're perfect," Tyler comforted. Josh laughed gently. "That's relieving," he smiled. 

(haha that title makes this very misleading, i love it. The fact that i wrote this in under two hours is concerning, to say the least but I know damn well it would have taken me up to 5 hours because I get distracted a lot. It's just the way of life. Can you tell that I'm trying to make it 1000 words right now? )