Please Don't Step On Used Condoms...

Merry Christmas :)

Tyler laughed as Josh almost tripped over a present. Josh grinned. "You're mean," Josh said, sitting down next to his best friend. Tyler rolled his eyes playfully. "Can we open gifts now?" Josh asked. Tyler smiled. "Mhm," he said, sitting back against the couch. They were on the floor. Josh always came over for Christmas, Tyler lived alone so it was nice to have some company. "You go first," Tyler said. Josh smiled, he grabbed a box addressed to him. They had a bad habit of getting each other too many presents. Tyler grinned as Josh unwrapped the present. The older pulled out a box, he opened it. "No you didn't-" Josh gasped. "I did," Tyler smiled. They were drumsticks, the one's he had longed for. Josh smiled, he gave Tyler a hug. "Thank you," he whispered. Tyler smiled. "Okay, me next," Tyler teased. Josh pointed at a big box. "That's for you," Josh said. Tyler looked at it. He opened it carefully. "Josh-" he gasped. Josh giggled. A new keyboard, Tyler's old one wouldn't turn on, he had almost burned down the house trying to fix the wires. Tyler put his face in his hands. "You're too much," Tyler smiled. Josh laughed softly. "Thank you so much," Tyler giggled. 

They were on the last few presents. Josh watched as Tyler grabbed the last bag. He had unfortunately opened his prank present, his hands were sticky with chocolate and sprinkles. Tyler eyes widened. "Josh, you idiot," Tyler laughed, taking out the box of condoms. They had had gone for a walk about a week ago, ended up in a wrong alley with a bunch of used condoms. Tyler had stepped on one by accident and screamed his head off while Josh laughed at him hysterically.

-

Tyler picked up the last of wrapping paper, he tossed it at Josh's face. Josh gave him a playful look. A few seconds later they were tackling each other like children.The older man managed to pin Tyler down, Tyler was fairly strong for his size. Josh smiled as Tyler struggled. "You suck," Tyler pouted. "You're just mad I won," Josh whispered. Tyler grinned, Josh looked at him. They held eye contact. Tyler felt his stomach swirl, was it wrong he wanted to kiss his best friend right then and there? Josh pulled away slightly, scared he would do something wrong. Tyler pulled him back down and kissed him, hungrily wanting more. Josh gasped but kissed back. Tyler squeezed Josh's biceps as Josh's tongue explored his mouth. Tyler looked at Josh as they pulled away for air. "Josh," Tyler breathed. Josh latched his lips onto Tyler's again. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut. They gasped for air as they pulled away again. It was hard to keep steady breathing. Tyler was flustered. "Is this okay?" Josh asked, looking down at his friend. "Yeah," Tyler whispered, his member aching. "Josh," Tyler whispered. Josh looked at him. "Can we," Tyler's eyes darted down to his crotch. Josh's member twitched. "Are you sure?" Josh asked. "Mhm," Tyler hummed. Josh smiled. 

Clothes were pulled off. Tyler was panting as they both lay on the floor without clothes, Josh only had boxers on. Tyler blushed as Josh looked at his body, a smile tugging at the older's lips. "Do you want to go to your room or is the floor okay?" Josh asked gently. "You can get to it faster right now, please just f-fuck me," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled. Tyler grabbed the box of condoms. "Use em," Tyler smiled. Josh laughed. "Guess they did come in handy," Josh said. Tyler grinned. Josh smiled, he slipped off his boxers. Tyler watched as he slipped a condom over his member. Josh hooked his legs over his shoulder. Tyler gripped the rug as Josh nudged his hole. Tyler gasped as Josh pushed in. "You're so tight," Josh breathed, he pushed in until his hips met Tyler's. Tyler moaned, his back arched seductively. "A-Ah, J-Josh," Tyler moaned. Josh grabbed his member, stroking him gently. He knew this wasn't Tyler's first time so he started thrusting immediately. Tyler was in ecstasy. Josh was big, he was not anything Tyler had ever taken. Tyler looked up at his best friend... well maybe he was not so much of a friend anymore. "O-Oh mm fuck, Josh, please faster," Tyler begged, his voice high and breathless. Josh sped up his pace, jerking Tyler off.  Josh moaned lowly, he looked at Tyler. The singer moaned breathlessly. "J-Josh Josh Josh," Tyler repeated, his voice abnormally high. Josh loved it. 

Tyler's eyes rolled back as Josh hit his prostate. Josh watched as Tyler came into his hand. Josh bit his lip, he accidentally came. Tyler panted as Josh tied the used condom, throwing it into the trash can. They looked at each other. They both started laughing, for no reason whatsoever. Tyler smiled as Josh rested his head against his shoulder. "I love you, idiot," Tyler smiled. Josh grinned. "I love you more," Josh smiled. "No you don't," Tyler said. "Yes I do," Josh argued. Tyler smiled. "I can prove it," Josh pouted. "Let's see then," Tyler said. He was very competitive. Josh smirked. 

Minutes later Tyler was moaning Josh's name. Curses slid out of his mouth. "Nngh, Josh fuck," Tyler cried as Josh spammed his prostate. Josh moaned, gripping Tyler's hips tightly. Tyler moaned with every thrust. He loved it. Josh pounded into his stretched hole. "Oh my g-" Tyler cut himself off with a gasp. Josh's mouth hung open slightly as he pounded into Tyler. "Josh!" Tyler screamed, coming instantly. "I love you more," Josh breathed. Tyler only whimpered as Josh kept going. They maintained eye contact until Josh came, Tyler having a third orgasm. 

Tyler gripped Josh's hand, whimpering softly. Josh kissed him. Tyler kissed back gently. This was the best Christmas of his life.

(Sappy ending)