Put On A Show, Princess

Tyler was tied up to a chair. His member ached, it looked like it was about to burst. "Safewords and signals are the same. I want you to be comfortable, of course being left like this isn't very comfortable but I want you to let daddy know if you don't like this, okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Good boy," Josh praised. Tyler whimpered around the ball gag. Tyler watched as Josh switched on a vibrator. Tyler's eyes rolled back as Josh ran it up his throbbing member. Josh held it at his tip. Tyler let out a muffled moan. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "I wonder who it is," Josh smirked. Tyler's eyes widened. Their friend walked in. Tyler immediately lowered his head, cowering silently. "Is he crying?" their friend asked Josh. "Why don't you ask him?" Josh asked, leaning against the wall.  Tyler looked up at the man, his eyes wet with tears. "Pathetic," the man teased. Tyler's member twitched. Tyler looked at Josh. "Down," Josh ordered, signaling for Tyler to look down again. Tyler obeyed, his hands tugging at the restraints. He squirmed as Josh had a normal conversation as if Tyler wasn't right in front of them. Tyler looked at his cock, it hurt terribly. 

Tyler let out a loud whine when their friend left. Josh looked at him with a smirk. Tyler had tears in his eyes. Josh bent down in front of Tyler. "Don't be a crybaby, princess. Daddy doesn't like when you're a crybaby," Josh teased. A single tear escaped Tyler's eye. "Crybaby," Josh sneered, practically torturing the head of Tyler's throbbing dick. Tyler let out muffled moans. "L-Let me cum, let me cum," he gasped into the gag. "I don't feel like it," Josh said in a mock pout, letting go of Tyler's member. Tyler sobbed, throwing his head back. The brunette cried and pulled on his restraints. Josh watched him in amusement. Tyler's eyes spilled tears as Josh kissed his thighs. Tyler's back arched off the chair in pleasure. The brunette breathed heavily out of his nose. Josh licked at the skin, biting occasionally, he always left his marks. Tyler would gasp when he would take a shower, the marks turning him on. Josh would smile and pin him against the wall but that was a story for some other day. Tyler's eyes rolled back as Josh sucked hickeys onto his pretty thighs. 

Tyler felt his climax nearing again. Josh noticed his shaking legs, he pulled away completely. "Gonna cu-um," Tyler gasped. "No you're not, princess," Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head. Josh glared at him. Tyler moaned as he almost spilled. Josh grabbed his base tightly. Tyler let out a frustrated cry. Josh watched as tears spilled from Tyler's eyes. Josh smirked, he stood up. Tyler looked at him, his eyes needy. Josh unbuckled his pants, pulling them down. Tyler watched as Josh reached around his head to unclip the gag. Tyler licked his lips repeatedly when the gag came off, wetting his dry lips. Josh tilted up Tyler's chin. "Perfect, princess," Josh growled. Tyler looked at him. Josh pulled off his boxers. Tyler immediately parted his lips. Josh slipped his member into Tyler's pretty mouth. Tyler sucked obediently, his tongue working expertly, he kept his eyes on Josh's mocha one's. "Good boy," Josh groaned, he held his hand behind Tyler's head. Tyler gagged, tears welled in his eyes. "Fuck," Josh moaned lowly. Josh thrusted into Tyler's mouth. Tyler kept his mouth open as Josh fucked his face. Tyler choked as Josh came. He swallowed. 

Josh pulled out. The brunette whimpered. "You wanna cum?" Josh asked. "Please, daddy," Tyler whispered, his voice raspy. Josh grinned, he dipped down and kissed Tyler's lips heatedly. Tyler moaned into his mouth, he tugged at his wrists. Tyler gasped as Josh jerked him off. Tyler's back arched, he came. Josh shook his head. "You came without my permission," Josh mumbled. Tyler panted. "I'm s-sorry," Tyler whispered. "I'll let it slip," Josh smiled. Tyler let out a relieved breath. 

-

Josh gripped Tyler's hand as the brunette cuddled into him. "Do you think they'll notice the marks?" Tyler asked softly. "Who?" Josh asked. "The fans," Tyler sighed. "They better, I want them all to know your off limits," Josh mumbled, kissing the red marks. Tyler smiled. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you more," Josh pecked Tyler on the lips. "Not true," Tyler mumbled, running a hand through Josh's hair. Josh laughed. 

(Shortt one 4 today buddies)